Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,946 members, 7,835,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (830484 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by toucheli(m): 9:21pm On Aug 24, 2014
modskiller:

when did you resumed??
oh resume classes, may starting..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by toucheli(m): 9:22pm On Aug 24, 2014
bighead1:

Your foot ball training ni...

School of course??
lol sorry sir, yes i have resume.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by TeamclicksAir: 9:22pm On Aug 24, 2014
Oyeleye2011:

Oga, pls help me with airlines that has the cheap flight. the one am seeing is very expensive oooo. Pls help ur brother. my class start Sep 3.
where in Canada are u flying too?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by toucheli(m): 9:28pm On Aug 24, 2014
Oyeleye2011:

Oga, pls help me with airlines that has the cheap flight. the one am seeing is very expensive oooo. Pls help ur brother. my class start Sep 3.
http://www.tourbrokersinternational.com/ if you get any cheaper than that let me know.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by akanni(m): 10:14pm On Aug 24, 2014
@amefrica/tokini, what is normally requested for medicals at the hospital?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by yomisley: 10:29pm On Aug 24, 2014
na sociology i wan do, and i get c6 for economics and E8 for literature, am scared of the brandon
modskiller: I applied for admission this year, but was denied cos brandon wants an "O" level that has a minimum of C5. And I had one C6 in my result. So I'm using another "O" level to re-apply. And I hope they give me. Although I may also apply to MUN this time around too, but I don't know what MUN requires as brandon requires you to send your transcript.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ValerieXO: 10:32pm On Aug 24, 2014
Hi, everyone. smiley hope the Trv's are still coming in.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by yomisley: 10:34pm On Aug 24, 2014
OK. when can one start application for fall and which university be MUN can i study sociology and am having c6 in economics and E8 in literature and i think literature is needed
parisbluefox: Bro apply to MUN and get ur admission sharp sharp! All u need is to send ur exam number and a Waec scratch card to them if you are goin for an undergraduate program, so as to enable them verify the result online. The C6 isn't a problem at all. U don't even need to send ur transcript and there's no need to send anything by post.

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by yomisley: 10:35pm On Aug 24, 2014
which skul be MUN
parisbluefox: Bro apply to MUN and get ur admission sharp sharp! All u need is to send ur exam number and a Waec scratch card to them if you are goin for an undergraduate program, so as to enable them verify the result online. The C6 isn't a problem at all. U don't even need to send ur transcript and there's no need to send anything by post.

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by yomisley: 10:39pm On Aug 24, 2014
For the winter semester can i apply to this university now or when can i start the application pls bro no time..
Amefrica:

Winter semester starts in January, ma.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by yomisley: 10:42pm On Aug 24, 2014
i want mine to be jan next year bro
modskiller:

WHEN IS WINTER, FALL, AND SPRING COS I WANT MINE TO BE LIKE MID NEXT YEAR.,
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Oyeleye2011(m): 10:45pm On Aug 24, 2014
TeamclicksAir: where in Canada are u flying too?

My destination is Kelowna City, British Colombia but if i don't see flight to kelowna straight, i can still manage flight to Vancouver then take a bus to Kelowna.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by blink6(m): 10:45pm On Aug 24, 2014
bighead1:

i'm stuck here, please what do i go with

but i think it's option 3 of category 1..

Category of Admission (Checklist item 6 of 9)

Select the Category of Admission under which you are applying and make note of the documents necessary to assess your application. All required academic transcripts must be sent directly by the institution you attended (or, in the case of high school transcripts, the appropriate issuing authority). All other required documentation must be original, or officially certified copies of the originals.
*Note: In all categories noted below, additional documentation may be required depending on program selection. This will be clarified as the application process unfolds. In addition, English Language Proficiency requirements apply to all applicants. Please consult the University Calendar for further information.

I. High School (Secondary School) Applicants:
Note: Students completing College Board Advanced Placement (AB) or Interrational Baccalaureate(IB) exams should ensure that they request to have final scores sent to Memorial by the College Board or IB organization.

Current High School Student in Newfoundland and Labrador. No documents required. Course registrations and results are normally made available to the university electronically by the provincial Department of Education. MCP number is required on personal information page.
Current High School Student Outside Newfoundland and Labrador Documents required: Official interim high school transcript, including confirmation of course registrations for current academic year and final official high school transcript.*
Previous High School Graduates (no subsequent post-secondary study completed). Documents required: Official final high school transcript (and/or certificate) identifying courses completed, grades received and confirmation of official Graduation Status.*
Concurrent Studies (high school student seeking admission to complete an on-campus university course concurrent with their final year in high school). Documents required: Confirmation of intended final year course registrations; letter of recommendation from Principal or Guidance Counselor; and personal statement identifying the specific course for which enrollment is requested and why.*
International Baccalaureate (IB) Student. Documents required: Either an interim transcript identifying courses and predicted grades(current IB student); Or an official and final IB transcript (previous IB graduate).*
Other Current High School program (Eg. ABE): Documents required: Official transcript of marks, including current course registrations. Please indicate here the type of program and the name of the institution in which you are currently registered:
II. Post-Secondary School (Recognized University/College) Applicants:
Transfer (attended or attending any other recognized post-secondary institution). Documents required: Official interim transcript from current institution and final transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended. If a degree has not been awarded, an official high school transcript is also required.
Visitor (enrolled in a program at another recognized institution and wishing to complete courses at this university for transfer credit to home institution). Documents required: Official and final transcript from home institution. If you are currently completing courses, a "Letter of Permission" or interim transcript will be considered for provisional admission pending receipt of a final transcript verifying academic standing upon completion of current courses.*
Exchange (seeking admission as part of an offical institutional Exchange Agreement). Documents required: Letter of Recommendation from home institution including confirmation of English proficiency. Please indicate here the name of Home Insitution or Formal Exchange Agreement:
III. Other Applicants:
Mature (those who have not fulfilled admission criteria in any of the above categories but are 21 years of age or older). Documents required: Official academic transcripts including high school as well as transcript(s) related to any additional study or courses completed; two letters of academic reference from persons competent to assess ability to proceed with university level study; a personal statement outlining academic goals and grounds for requesting admission; and offical proof of age.*
Senior Citizen (must be 60 years of age or older). Documents required: Official proof of age.*
IV. Readmission Applicants:
An applicant whose last post-secondary institution attended was Memorial University. No documents required.
An applicant who has attended any other recognized post-secondary institution since his/her last attendance at Memorial University. Documents required: Official and final transcripts from post-secondary institution(s) attended.*
*Note: In all categories noted above, additional documentation may be required depending on program selection. This will be clarified as the application process unfolds. In addition, English Language Proficiency requirements apply to all applicants. Please consult the University Calendar for further information.
Current Memorial University Students: You may apply for admission to a limited set of programs using this online application form. For others, a paper copy of the appropriate supplementary faculty/school application form is required to initiate your request. See here for further details including advice regarding programs with selective admission and declaration of program changes for current students.

Return to Checklist without saving changes

none of them man...
check other categories
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by blink6(m): 10:48pm On Aug 24, 2014
yomisley: For the winter semester can i apply to this university now or when can i start the application pls bro no time..
you can submit now...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by blink6(m): 10:50pm On Aug 24, 2014
yomisley: which skul be MUN
mun: Memorial university of newfoundland.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 24, 2014
akanni: @amefrica/tokini, what is normally requested for medicals at the hospital?

Money, medical request form, int'l passport and passport-sized photograph.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 24, 2014
yomisley: For the winter semester can i apply to this university now or when can i start the application pls bro no time..

Start now!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by yomisley: 10:59pm On Aug 24, 2014
what's the full name of the MUN PLS so i can apply by tomorrow ...
blink6:
you can submit now...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by akanni(m): 11:02pm On Aug 24, 2014
Amefrica:

Money, medical request form, int'l passport and passport-sized photograph.
tx pally, was thinking of proactively going for the test this week, i expect to hear from cic this week God willing.
medical request form, is that same as wt we uploaded during submission online?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 24, 2014
Hello to evryone...esp. d Ogas in d house..i doff ma' hat....koni baje fun yin...pls,concernin' accommodation...wen u see someone lookin' for a roommate...for $400 in a mnth..in an apartment of 3rooms..n it's occupied by 2pple already...wot does dis implies?...is it dat we ll share d payment of $400..or I will pay $400/mthn for d room alone....d pics I uploaded can give u an insight abt my question...

#y'all shall neva be found wantin' in naija n Canada ooo
#i really love our spirit here,pray our unless politician can ve dis kind of spirit...

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 24, 2014
akanni:
tx pally, was thinking of proactively going for the test this week, i expect to hear from cic this week God willing.
medical request form, is that same as wt we uploaded during submission online?

They will send the form to your MyCIC account, you print it out.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 11:12pm On Aug 24, 2014
effectplus: Hello to evryone...esp. d Ogas in d house..i doff ma' hat....koni baje fun yin...pls,concernin' accommodation...wen u see someone lookin' for a roommate...for $400 in a mnth..in an apartment of 3rooms..n it's occupied by 2pple already...wot does dis implies?...is it dat we ll share d payment of $400..or I will pay $400/mthn for d room alone....d pics I uploaded can give u an insight abt my question...

#y'all shall neva be found wantin' in naija n Canada ooo
#i really love our spirit here,pray our unless politician can ve dis kind of spirit...

$400 is the amount you're to pay..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by yomisley: 11:24pm On Aug 24, 2014
To be eligible for general undergraduate admission, you need to successfully complete senior level high school courses in the following five subject areas: English language/literature my literature is E8 while my English language is C5
Amefrica:

Start now!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by yomisley: 11:29pm On Aug 24, 2014
Pls house most skuls in canada dont require english test ... does anyone have idea MUN REQUIRE english test from nigerian student pls need ur help no time peepz
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by akanni(m): 11:32pm On Aug 24, 2014
Amefrica:

They will send the form to your MyCIC account, you print it out.

oshe amefrica
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 11:34pm On Aug 24, 2014
yomisley: To be eligible for general undergraduate admission, you need to successfully complete senior level high school courses in the following five subject areas: English language/literature my literature is E8 while my English language is C5

Hmmm! You can't know your fate until you apply.. You should be fine tho!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 11:36pm On Aug 24, 2014
akanni:

oshe amefrica

Welcome boss! smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by yomisley: 11:39pm On Aug 24, 2014
one last question bro .. do they require English test like TEOFL?
Amefrica:

Hmmm! You can't know your fate until you apply.. You should be fine tho!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 11:47pm On Aug 24, 2014
yomisley: one last question bro .. do they require English test like TEOFL?

Nope! Only your WAEC/NECO.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by yomisley: 11:49pm On Aug 24, 2014
thanks bro u re too much i will apply tomozz so so grateful
Amefrica:

Nope! Only your WAEC/NECO.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 11:54pm On Aug 24, 2014
yomisley: thanks bro u re too much i will apply tomozz so so grateful

It's OK!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by siegfried99(m): 11:57pm On Aug 24, 2014
I greet the house.. loving the movement in here.. God willing I will share my testimony too very soon...IJN.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (501)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.