Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,138 members, 7,860,093 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:47 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (836731 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 24, 2014
lovelydamsel:

That's why I call you LOCAL CHAMP. I mentioned when each season starts so he can arrange his schdule by checking online.I mentioned it that way so I can see who go fall him hand.trust, you be the first persin,wey come fall him hand. LOKI cheesy

////
How dare u call an international guy a LOKI? No worry, by Sept 1st now u go c. All dem ibadan village people go miss am ehn!....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 24, 2014
lovelydamsel:

SMH this is how ibadan people misbehave.I don't answer local champs.water get levels. Safe trip

You needa grow up, ASAP!

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 24, 2014
yomiraheem:

////
How dare u call an international guy a LOKI? No worry, by Sept 1st now u go c. All dem ibadan village people go miss am ehn!....

Hahaha are you from ibadan?'M joking o please ibadan is cool place.hope you are going for studies this sept? Safe trip smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tnuola(f): 6:35pm On Aug 24, 2014
Amefrica:

Is it your time of the month?

Lol!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 24, 2014
Amefrica:

You needa grow up, ASAP!

LOKI you need to grow up cuz I wonder why your body is peppering you.I don't have issues with you or anyone here.anyway canada will teach you manners 'n make sure you drop you locality behind.safe trip

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 24, 2014
tnuola:

Lol!!!

grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 24, 2014
lovelydamsel:

LOKI you need to grow up cuz I wonder why your body is peppering you.I don't have issues with you or anyone here.anyway canada will teach you manners 'n make sure you drop you locality behind.safe trip

...but every pore of your skin oozes of stupidity.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 24, 2014
Amefrica:

Don't detrail the forum please like Justwise will mention smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tnuola(f): 6:46pm On Aug 24, 2014
Hmmmn....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 24, 2014
Amefrica:

Ibadan mentality lol why are you so worked up little child? I was not talking to you in the first place you need to rest your muscles o hehehehe LOKI hian
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by temiefash: 6:47pm On Aug 24, 2014
hello house,been awhile...Alberta is the trending province now,right now,i am thinking of residing at Alberta as i currently live in Ontario!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 24, 2014
lovelydamsel:

Ibadan mentality lol why are you so worked up little child? I was not talking to you in the first place you need to rest your muscles o hehehehe LOKI hian

OK!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 24, 2014
Amefrica:

OK!

Good son and safe trip cheesy

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 24, 2014
ova sabi dey some people body 4 dis forum sha hhhmmm.... Use ur tongue count ur teeth because I no mention name 4 here

we need medical callups and trv news not picking on people unnecessarily

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 24, 2014
lovelydamsel:

Good son and safe trip cheesy

Thanks!
Do come over quick.. wink
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 24, 2014
Amefrica:

Thanks!
Do come over quick.. wink

I don't know yet jor,just make us proud *hugs*
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 24, 2014
lovelydamsel:

I don't know yet jor,just make us proud *hugs*

I sure will! kiss
I pray everything works out well for you.. (Amin!) (((hugs)))
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 24, 2014
Amefrica:

I sure will! kiss
I pray everything works out well for you.. (Amin!) (((hugs)))

/////
Awww, what a sweet ending! I don hear say when 2 people are in love they express it at times tru quarrel....like say anoda chrigo and miss bon don ignite oo! Anyways, may God give u ur trv soon too luvlydam so una go continue for canny.....hmmn, hugs! I dey smile oo

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 24, 2014
yomiraheem:

/////
Awww, what a sweet ending! I don hear say when 2 people are in love they express it at times tru quarrel....like say anoda chrigo and miss bon don ignite oo! Anyways, may God give u ur trv soon too luvlydam so una go continue for canny.....hmmn, hugs! I dey smile oo

You're high! grin grin

Wetin do ur whatsapp acct?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tokiniofficial(m): 7:42pm On Aug 24, 2014
I remember when you do me cheesy

Amefrica:

grin grin lipsrsealed
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by bighead1(m): 8:10pm On Aug 24, 2014
parisbluefox: Bro apply to MUN and get ur admission sharp sharp! All u need is to send ur exam number and a Waec scratch card to them if you are goin for an undergraduate program, so as to enable them verify the result online. The C6 isn't a problem at all. U don't even need to send ur transcript and there's no need to send anything by post.

i'm stuck here, please what do i go with

but i think it's option 3 of category 1..

Category of Admission (Checklist item 6 of 9)

Select the Category of Admission under which you are applying and make note of the documents necessary to assess your application. All required academic transcripts must be sent directly by the institution you attended (or, in the case of high school transcripts, the appropriate issuing authority). All other required documentation must be original, or officially certified copies of the originals.
*Note: In all categories noted below, additional documentation may be required depending on program selection. This will be clarified as the application process unfolds. In addition, English Language Proficiency requirements apply to all applicants. Please consult the University Calendar for further information.

I. High School (Secondary School) Applicants:
Note: Students completing College Board Advanced Placement (AB) or Interrational Baccalaureate(IB) exams should ensure that they request to have final scores sent to Memorial by the College Board or IB organization.

Current High School Student in Newfoundland and Labrador. No documents required. Course registrations and results are normally made available to the university electronically by the provincial Department of Education. MCP number is required on personal information page.
Current High School Student Outside Newfoundland and Labrador Documents required: Official interim high school transcript, including confirmation of course registrations for current academic year and final official high school transcript.*
Previous High School Graduates (no subsequent post-secondary study completed). Documents required: Official final high school transcript (and/or certificate) identifying courses completed, grades received and confirmation of official Graduation Status.*
Concurrent Studies (high school student seeking admission to complete an on-campus university course concurrent with their final year in high school). Documents required: Confirmation of intended final year course registrations; letter of recommendation from Principal or Guidance Counselor; and personal statement identifying the specific course for which enrollment is requested and why.*
International Baccalaureate (IB) Student. Documents required: Either an interim transcript identifying courses and predicted grades(current IB student); Or an official and final IB transcript (previous IB graduate).*
Other Current High School program (Eg. ABE): Documents required: Official transcript of marks, including current course registrations. Please indicate here the type of program and the name of the institution in which you are currently registered:
II. Post-Secondary School (Recognized University/College) Applicants:
Transfer (attended or attending any other recognized post-secondary institution). Documents required: Official interim transcript from current institution and final transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended. If a degree has not been awarded, an official high school transcript is also required.
Visitor (enrolled in a program at another recognized institution and wishing to complete courses at this university for transfer credit to home institution). Documents required: Official and final transcript from home institution. If you are currently completing courses, a "Letter of Permission" or interim transcript will be considered for provisional admission pending receipt of a final transcript verifying academic standing upon completion of current courses.*
Exchange (seeking admission as part of an offical institutional Exchange Agreement). Documents required: Letter of Recommendation from home institution including confirmation of English proficiency. Please indicate here the name of Home Insitution or Formal Exchange Agreement:
III. Other Applicants:
Mature (those who have not fulfilled admission criteria in any of the above categories but are 21 years of age or older). Documents required: Official academic transcripts including high school as well as transcript(s) related to any additional study or courses completed; two letters of academic reference from persons competent to assess ability to proceed with university level study; a personal statement outlining academic goals and grounds for requesting admission; and offical proof of age.*
Senior Citizen (must be 60 years of age or older). Documents required: Official proof of age.*
IV. Readmission Applicants:
An applicant whose last post-secondary institution attended was Memorial University. No documents required.
An applicant who has attended any other recognized post-secondary institution since his/her last attendance at Memorial University. Documents required: Official and final transcripts from post-secondary institution(s) attended.*
*Note: In all categories noted above, additional documentation may be required depending on program selection. This will be clarified as the application process unfolds. In addition, English Language Proficiency requirements apply to all applicants. Please consult the University Calendar for further information.
Current Memorial University Students: You may apply for admission to a limited set of programs using this online application form. For others, a paper copy of the appropriate supplementary faculty/school application form is required to initiate your request. See here for further details including advice regarding programs with selective admission and declaration of program changes for current students.

Return to Checklist without saving changes
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by bighead1(m): 8:10pm On Aug 24, 2014
yomisley: Re you applying for fall too bro ?

i'm re-applying for October next year
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 24, 2014
tokiniofficial: I remember when you do me cheesy

Lmao! grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tokiniofficial(m): 9:01pm On Aug 24, 2014
Sounds like one remote area grin

Oyeleye2011: Anybody going to okanagan college, Kelowna Campus, Fall 2014. Have not seen anybody since i joined this forum. May be na only me going to this college.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by OkekeChristian(m): 9:02pm On Aug 24, 2014
Ottawaguy: That untrue.each situation is different.I know of someone that came here to study wt just 3.5m balance in his dads bank account but the account shows money coming out and going in regularly.canada is not all about money,unlike uk.i know of someone too that has over 20m but he was refused so keep your fingers crossed.it not all about money,I think they are much more interested in your purpose of going to their country and what you plan doing with the knowledge you gain from studying abroad.i personally recommend to people to include a statement/letter in their application(I did that and I know a few people that did that too),just an insight into who you are and what your plans are,remember only some few people get interviewed most peeps are non appearance.I see that as an avenue to present your case to the officer. .

Thank you for those words of encouragement.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by toucheli(m): 9:08pm On Aug 24, 2014
modskiller:

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN.,
Guinness book
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by bighead1(m): 9:11pm On Aug 24, 2014
toucheli:
Guinness book

how canny?
shey you don resume ni ??
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by toucheli(m): 9:14pm On Aug 24, 2014
bighead1:

how canny?
shey you don resume ni ??
no vex resume what?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by OkekeChristian(m): 9:15pm On Aug 24, 2014
Slimdel:

Ok, but you've really not asked any question.

Is it possible to gain admission with a bank statement of less than 2million naira?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by toucheli(m): 9:18pm On Aug 24, 2014
I cdnuolt blveiee that I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd what I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal power of the human mind aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn’t mttaer inwaht order the ltteers in a word are, the only iprmoatnt thing is that the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can still raed it wouthit a porbelm. This is bcuseae the human mind deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the word as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas thought slpeling was ipmorantt!

#logicallinguistics wink

5 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by modskiller(m): 9:19pm On Aug 24, 2014
toucheli:
Guinness book

when did you resumed??
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by bighead1(m): 9:21pm On Aug 24, 2014
toucheli:
no vex resume what?

Your foot ball training ni...

School of course??

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (501)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.