Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,339 members, 7,860,855 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:23 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (88) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (836922 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ChriGo(m): 9:18pm On Aug 29, 2014
Siga: ... Ah well... its a choice... though illegal... Plus don't forget to tell them that when they file their taxes come Feb. 2015.... they better not declare they make such amount if there is no paperwork....If caught... Na TAX FRAUD ooo... plus several Immigration violations... MMIA no too far oo... Keep in mind USA ICE has a plane and when dem ship Africans back to Africa... they come to Canada to pack more Africans to fill up the plane... grin ...
....Lolzzzzz grin.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 9:18pm On Aug 29, 2014
ChriGo: ....Chai!!!...Thats true...Miss bon told me sometimes ago that this happened to someone in Turkey....Anyways, i'm kuku a lowkey man so i no dey do party grin.....
... Gba oo... U can party... but please... for now... do it in moderation... at least till u chop PR... grin ... Its better to stay away from trouble than to run into it and fight to get out of it...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 9:21pm On Aug 29, 2014
ChriGo: ....Lolzzzzz grin.....
... Chrigogo... I am not joking ooo... tho it may sound like a joke... but its a fact... and unfortunately... we have had few brothers and sisters out of the community wey don jam konji ... even one brother wey win $16.4m or so... funny story... bros no tell him friends say na him win lottery.... dem snitch for naija... una, dem kidnap am straight... grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by virgindesy(m): 9:23pm On Aug 29, 2014
hello everyone. am very new in this very room and I wish to seek some advice. your quick reply will really help a lot. I finished my HND 2010 computer science. have always wish to further education in Canada. don't know if Canadian universities accept HND holder for PGD or master and is it possible for me to pay my tuition fee on arrive and if no, can I pay half of the tuition fee? thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 9:25pm On Aug 29, 2014
...^^^^ ..U can go for PGD for sure...Tuition is based on the schools requirements... most schools want full pay... Plus CIC might demand u pay full... so best bet is to prepare to pay full ...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ChriGo(m): 9:26pm On Aug 29, 2014
Siga: ... Gba oo... U can party... but please... for now... do it in moderation... at least till u chop PR... grin ... Its better to stay away from trouble than to run into it and fight to get out of it...
....Yes true....but it all depends on the apartment though...some apartments get spot for partying/raising the roof off....would opt for that kinda apartment if i be party guy grin.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 9:27pm On Aug 29, 2014
ChriGo: ....Yes true....but it all depends on the apartment though...some apartments get spot for partying/raising the roof off....would opt for that kinda apartment if i be party guy grin.....
... Best option... but to serve liquor... u might need a liquor license in some apartments... Not all... but ask before u pay for those Party rooms...Ask when u can close the party... But keep in mind U can't serve liquor beyond 2 AM ... NON NEGOTIABLE... NA LAW....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ChriGo(m): 9:29pm On Aug 29, 2014
Siga: ... Chrigogo... I am not joking ooo... tho it may sound like a joke... but its a fact... and unfortunately... we have had few brothers and sisters out of the community wey don jam konji ... even one brother wey win $16.4m or so... funny story... bros no tell him friends say na him win lottery.... dem snitch for naija... una, dem kidnap am straight... grin
....LWKMD!!!...This must be a funny joke grin....for real??....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 9:31pm On Aug 29, 2014
ChriGo: ....LWKMD!!!...This must be a funny joke grin....for real??....
... See u... For real bro... Another bros for Winner Chapel Toronto... dem deport bros... catch am with no money... carry am go naija... upon landing... few weeks later... kidnappers call hin wife from Naija ....na serious prayers before him escape ooo...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by virgindesy(m): 9:32pm On Aug 29, 2014
thanks so much siga. I appreciate .I will just get prepared then
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 9:33pm On Aug 29, 2014
virgindesy: thanks so much siga. I appreciate .I will just get prepared then
....Nna... spend this money... where u dey carry am go... Spend am jor...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ChriGo(m): 9:33pm On Aug 29, 2014
Siga: ... Best option... but to serve liquor... u might need a liquor license in some apartments... Not all... but ask before u pay for those Party rooms...Ask when u can close the party... But keep in mind U can't serve liquor beyond 2 AM ... NON NEGOTIABLE... NA LAW....
...Mehn!!!...Canada and too many LAWS/Rules...I don dey miss Naija Ojare....I just dey fear to go back naija make dem no Kidnap me collect the few hundreds of thousands wey i don make here grin.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 9:35pm On Aug 29, 2014
ChriGo: ...Mehn!!!...Canada and too many LAWS/Rules...I don dey miss Naija Ojare....I just dey fear to go back naija make dem no Kidnap me collect the few hundreds of thousands wey i don make here grin.....
.... Nothing go do u ...all man know say u be student...lol ... Anytime u come Toronto and time dey... I go carry u to where u go hear people stories.... u go laugh die ... to hear what people don go through for this country...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Lexo22(m): 9:36pm On Aug 29, 2014
I salute the initiators of this wonderful topic! ...
information matters a lot and it's in that note I humbly wish to know the city that's preferable between British Columbia and Manitoba.

I'm considering Simon Fraser University (B.C) or university of Manitoba to further my education, so I wish to know among this two cities, where survival could be more friendly in terms of schooling and part-time job.
Gob bless you for considering my request.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ChriGo(m): 9:39pm On Aug 29, 2014
Siga: ... See u... For real bro... Another bros for Winner Chapel Toronto... dem deport bros... catch am with no money... carry am go naija... upon landing... few weeks later... kidnappers call hin wife from Naija ....na serious prayers before him escape ooo...
....Na wa ooo!!...Oga mi....Na how you dey take do your own hide out?....and na for which area you dey land for Naija?...wetin be ur Advice for ChriGo wey dey enter Mushin wella....Igboro O renrin ooo!!!...Make dem boys no carry AK 90 welcome me ooo grin......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 9:39pm On Aug 29, 2014
Lexo22: I salute the initiators of this wonderful topic! ...
information matters a lot and it's in that note I humbly wish to know the city that's preferable between British Columbia and Manitoba.

I'm considering Simon Fraser University (B.C) or university of Manitoba to further my education, so I wish to know among this two cities, where survival could be more friendly in terms of schooling and part-time job.
... U have to consider life after studies when selecting... Which Province grants the easiest paper between the two... trust me... the study time go zoom fast and then u go dey look for stay.... so be wise...

To me... I may be wrong... I will pick Manitoba... a lot of ur people dey there to show u the ropes... Simon Fraser is a superb school... but beyond that... Nna... BC na home of Asians.... At least Manitoba... u can go work outside town.... But in all Na God dey make way for man...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 9:41pm On Aug 29, 2014
ChriGo: ....Na wa ooo!!...Oga mi....Na how you dey take do you own hide out?....and na for which area you dey land for Naija?...wetin be ur Advice for ChriGo wey dey enter Mushin wella....Igboro O renrin ooo!!!...Make dem boys no carry AK 90 welcome me ooo grin......
... Mushin ke.... me i be EGBA boy... besides.... last time I went home na 2008 ... if i go now... na under G... lol
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Lexo22(m): 9:44pm On Aug 29, 2014
Siga: ... U have to consider life after studies when selecting... Which Province grants the easiest paper between the two... trust me... the study time go zoom fast and then u go dey look for stay.... so be wise...

To me... I may be wrong... I will pick Manitoba... a lot of ur people dey there to show u the ropes... Simon Fraser is a superb school... but beyond that... Nna... BC na home of Asians.... At least Manitoba... u can go work outside town.... But in all Na God dey make way for man...

Mr. Siga God bless you for this your wonderful advice, I sincerely appreciate, thank you sir.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ChriGo(m): 9:47pm On Aug 29, 2014
Siga: ... Mushin ke.... me i be EGBA boy... besides.... last time I went home na 2008 ... if i go now... na under G... lol
...Lol@Under G....Info dey circulate faster dan bullet so no hiding place grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by mrnilobrawn: 9:48pm On Aug 29, 2014
Siga: ... U have to consider life after studies when selecting... Which Province grants the easiest paper between the two... trust me... the study time go zoom fast and then u go dey look for stay.... so be wise...

Plz I sent u a PM, kindly reply.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 9:49pm On Aug 29, 2014
ChriGo: ...Lol@Under G....Info dey circulate faster dan bullet so no hiding place grin....
... Na true u talk... forgot it happened to me when I went... Only God knows how this guy know say I don land.... baba weyrey... knocked my gate 6am in the morning... chop he no chop... collect money from me on his way to work.... carry Okada in front of my house... reach junction... tell all boys say Siga don land oo... I don collect my own.... go collect urs... nna... I was furious... that was the last time I saw the bastard... grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ChriGo(m): 9:52pm On Aug 29, 2014
Siga: ... Na true u talk... forgot it happened to me when I went... Only God knows how this guy know say I don land.... baba weyrey... knocked my gate 6am in the morning... chop he no chop... collect money from me on his way to work.... carry Okada in front of my house... reach junction... tell all boys say Siga don land oo... I don collect my own.... go collect urs... nna... I was furious... that was the last time I saw the bastard... grin
.....Lmao!!! grin....hahahahahahahaha!!!!......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by famolino(m): 10:10pm On Aug 29, 2014

Na God o..... How about Toronto "getting easiest paper", I got admitted to Humber (Lakeshore campus, Business Management). Moreso, the tuition dey fear me (14,500CAD for 2 semesters and na 4 semester program). Still trying to apply for trV

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 10:21pm On Aug 29, 2014
famolino:

Na God o..... How about Toronto "getting easiest paper", I got admitted to Humber (Lakeshore campus, Business Management). Moreso, the tuition dey fear me (14,500CAD for 2 semesters and na 4 semester program). Still trying to apply for trV
... Again... na God... the way CIC has it now for students is awesome... there is a path way for students to PR ... plus... there are lots of menial jobs in Toronto .... enough factory jobs... lol ... Since I touched this blessed land... I never left Tdot (Toronto)... loved it... na Canada's version of Lagos...

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 29, 2014
cman4good: boss, I hope skipping it will not affect my application.

No!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by famolino(m): 10:40pm On Aug 29, 2014
Siga: ... Again... na God... the way CIC has it now for students is awesome... there is a path way for students to PR ... plus... there are lots of menial jobs in Toronto .... enough factory jobs... lol ... Since I touched this blessed land... I never left Tdot (Toronto)... loved it... na Canada's version of Lagos...
What about the tuition, I'm having second tot abt it (mayb changing to a less paying school). Seen peeps here with less tuition
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 10:42pm On Aug 29, 2014
famolino:
What about the tuition, I'm having second tot abt it (mayb changing to a less paying school). Seen peeps here with less tuition
... Its all about choice and affordability.... God works in mysterious ways... think about it... and make the best choice for urself...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kclexa(m): 10:45pm On Aug 29, 2014
famolino:

If you get admitted into a cheaper school with same or better potential then cross carpet. $14,500 for 2 semester is not small money but that is Canada education for you.

Government schools are cheaper than private schools but they are more difficult to gain admission
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ChriGo(m): 10:55pm On Aug 29, 2014
famolino:

....The fact that its 4semesters doesn't mean you have to pay 14,500CAD for 2 semesters.....My course is 4 semester but i'm actually paying tuition fee for 3 semesters....the 4th semester is coop which requires no huge amount of money per say....so check the breakdown of your tuition fee well before ur thought start playing Suwe with you grin......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by famolino(m): 10:56pm On Aug 29, 2014
Siga: ... Its all about choice and affordability.... God works in mysterious ways... think about it... and make the best choice for urself...
I believe God is seriously involved. Can I easily change school on getting to Canny? Just asking to know my options. Your advise (on school) and recomendation pls
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by nosdiddy: 10:58pm On Aug 29, 2014
Siga: ... Chrigogo... I am not joking ooo... tho it may sound like a joke... but its a fact... and unfortunately... we have had few brothers and sisters out of the community wey don jam konji ... even one brother wey win $16.4m or so... funny story... bros no tell him friends say na him win lottery.... dem snitch for naija... una, dem kidnap am straight... grin
Siga: .... May I add that if you throw a party and offer people liquor ... they get drunk and had accident ... U are RESPONSIBLE for whatever happened... U are no more in Naija ooo

I am currently in B.C (college of the Rockies) B.C is very expensive I mean very expensive. Both provinces are good in terms of employment but Manitoba is cheaper. Both provinces are good when it comes to securing the canadian PR after the completion of your studies. But firstly u have to be issued PGWP from there u can easily apply for PR through experience class or provincial nominee program. Another factor is weather...Manitoba is very cold and B.C too much rain. B.C is very beautiful and lots of tourist attractions. Thanks!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 10:58pm On Aug 29, 2014
famolino:
I believe God is seriously involved. Can I easily change school on getting to Canny? Just asking to know my options. Your advise (on school) and recomendation pls
... The only advise I have on school is... ONLY PUBLIC SCHOOL ... Changing school is tricky now... cos ur tuition will be paid to the school u change to and u must inform the school u are changing.... I will let guys in school advise u more on that... he don tey wey I lef school... grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (501)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.