Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,736 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

Osun Election:Obanikoro Congratulates Aregbesola. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Election:Obanikoro Congratulates Aregbesola. (949 Views)

Musiliu Obanikoro Congratulates Buhari !!! / Omisore - I Lost Osun Election To Partisan Acts Of Ex-REC Commissioner / Osun Election: Omisore, PDP Head For Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osun Election:Obanikoro Congratulates Aregbesola. by Blaqsmith(m): 5:58pm On Aug 10, 2014
Senator Musiliu Obanikoro
Osun: Obanikoro Congratulates Aregbesola, Omisore
I congratulate the good people of Osun State for once
again re-affirming the will of democracy by their
exceptional conduct during the just concluded
gubernatorial elections.
The people of Osun State have consolidated our hope
in a democracy where violence-free elections are
allowed to thrive. I enjoin all other citizens of our
great country to emulate them as we prepare for
another round of general elections early next year.
I also wish to congratulate the winner, His Excellency
Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola for his victory at the polls.
His re-election is a confirmation of the goodwill he
enjoys among the people of Osun State.
My brother Senator Iyiola Omisore deserves great
commendation for fighting a good fight. His rare
display of maturity and sportsmanship throughout
the period of the campaign and the election is
worthy of emulation. History will be kind to him.
I salute the Independent National Electoral
Commission (INEC) and particularly, our Military and
other security forces for their professional conduct
which ensured a peaceful, free and fair election in
Osun State. But for the efforts of our Military in Osun
State, the elections could have been marred by
violence. The tireless effort of INEC officials and our
security forces in ensuring a credible outcome of the
Osun election pays glowing tributes to President
Goodluck Jonathan’s strong and consistent
commitment to free, fair, and peaceful elections.
Long Live Osun State
Long Live The Federal Republic Of Nigeria
- Musiliu Obanikoro, Honourable Minister of State,
Defence
10/8/2014
Source:Facebook page of "Senator Musiliu Obanikoro" .
Re: Osun Election:Obanikoro Congratulates Aregbesola. by Plus10(m): 6:01pm On Aug 10, 2014
Pdp men displaying statemanship...well done guys!

3 Likes

Re: Osun Election:Obanikoro Congratulates Aregbesola. by Blaqsmith(m): 6:02pm On Aug 10, 2014
Obviously,Democracy is having its place in Nigeria...Nnamdi Azikiwe,Obafemi Awolowo,Ahmadu Bello,Tafawa Balewa,Earnest Shonekan and other once-great Nigerians would be smiling down on us now. Long Live The Federal Republic Of Nigeria!
Re: Osun Election:Obanikoro Congratulates Aregbesola. by Blaqsmith(m): 6:05pm On Aug 10, 2014
Plus10: Pdp men displaying statemanship...well done guys!
...only if their political counterpart (APC) could copy and paste this attitude of sportsmanship...APC members are NIGERIANS,PDP members are NIGERIANS...so what the heck is our problem?

2 Likes

Re: Osun Election:Obanikoro Congratulates Aregbesola. by solomakindees(m): 6:10pm On Aug 10, 2014
Plus10: Pdp men displaying statemanship...well done guys!
For where? Let Omisore congratulate Aregbe first.
Re: Osun Election:Obanikoro Congratulates Aregbesola. by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 6:24pm On Aug 10, 2014
solomakindees: For where? Let Omisore congratulate Aregbe first.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Osun Election:Obanikoro Congratulates Aregbesola. by gbokukueba(m): 6:51pm On Aug 10, 2014
What is the business of the minister of state for defence with elections in Osun state

1 Like

Re: Osun Election:Obanikoro Congratulates Aregbesola. by stevolinkon40: 6:55pm On Aug 10, 2014
i don hear too
Re: Osun Election:Obanikoro Congratulates Aregbesola. by crusader01(m): 6:57pm On Aug 10, 2014
undecided
Re: Osun Election:Obanikoro Congratulates Aregbesola. by fyneguy: 7:05pm On Aug 10, 2014
Obanikoro should explain how the clampdown on opposition on the eve of the election amounted to ''the government's commitment to free and fair elections in Nigeria''
Re: Osun Election:Obanikoro Congratulates Aregbesola. by Haywhymido(m): 7:53pm On Aug 10, 2014
Dis man n ffk suffer 4 my hand on d 9th of august o. I ridicule dem 4 twitter no b small sotey dem stop to dey reply.
Re: Osun Election:Obanikoro Congratulates Aregbesola. by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 10, 2014
Did obanikoro even understand the meaning of the word sportmanship? Omisore displayed a spirit of sportmanship my foot. The minister in charge of thugs have spoken what about nairaland pdp e crimminals over to you. Send your congratulatory messages. I understand its very painful to be thrashed in such a convincing manner. But just show us your own spirit of sportsmanship! Just like the chief thug has done.

(1) (Reply)

Aregbesola Asks Tribunal Chairman To Step Down / General Benjamin Adekunle Is Dead. / Find The Odd One Out- TAN, PDP, Jonathan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.