Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Pls I Need Advice On How To Go For My Marriage Introduction In Igboland - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Pls I Need Advice On How To Go For My Marriage Introduction In Igboland (27681 Views)

Daybreak In Udi: An Exposé Of British Colonization Schemes In Igboland / Does Any One Knows Why twins Were Killed In Igboland / The True Extent Of Alaigbo (Igboland) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls I Need Advice On How To Go For My Marriage Introduction In Igboland by tareigns(m): 1:43pm On Sep 25, 2014
zlatansomto: Your father at home is a fool.. Ediot..
maybe he is because I don't understand why he still allows your parents to work for him
Re: Pls I Need Advice On How To Go For My Marriage Introduction In Igboland by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 14, 2014
Onyinyechi1008:

Trust me, am dating the best guy any lady can ever ask for and I thank God for that... You started it and now you re calling for help. After advising the Op to flee from ibo girls you still dey have crush on an ibo girl (rotfl).
U re wrecked dear. Your bitterness and calling ur ex a bitch tells me that you re still living in the past.. You re in dire need of a psychologist.. Peppyluv, help dis guy get over his sorrows oh biko kwa..
baby,come and vote na
Re: Pls I Need Advice On How To Go For My Marriage Introduction In Igboland by mifavour(f): 10:24am On Nov 16, 2014
obitobe:
My bro i am happy to read something positive, since you say this is your first visit, depending on what part of igbo land you are marrying from , they will give you a list for knocking on the door( N'kwa aka N' Uzo) after that if the girl's dad is dead, they will give you list for that too called (things for Nana nwa Dead), it more like homage then after that you will get the comprehensive list that contains both that of the male and female. then until after you has fulfill everything on the list in cash or kind then you could fix a date for your traditional marriage(Igba Nkwu)

where re u from
Re: Pls I Need Advice On How To Go For My Marriage Introduction In Igboland by obitobe: 8:51pm On Nov 16, 2014
mifavour:

where re u from

i am from Anambra
Re: Pls I Need Advice On How To Go For My Marriage Introduction In Igboland by Nobody: 12:49am On Nov 17, 2014
Loool! You're in man! Just waka go with cash o grin

Re: Pls I Need Advice On How To Go For My Marriage Introduction In Igboland by engrprinceka(m): 8:06am On Nov 17, 2014
I have read a lot, I love this lady from Umuoji, does anyone know an average of what the traditional marriage rites will take? I am thinking of settling down next year, and she is an msc holder...
Re: Pls I Need Advice On How To Go For My Marriage Introduction In Igboland by silvoice(m): 9:42am On Nov 30, 2014
engrprinceka:
I have read a lot, I love this lady from Umuoji, does anyone know an average of what the traditional marriage rites will take? I am thinking of settling down next year, and she is an msc holder...
it depends on d family. No standard amount. Note: fear not, be a man
Re: Pls I Need Advice On How To Go For My Marriage Introduction In Igboland by Orubebe01: 5:44pm On Jul 06, 2018
please can someone help me with an information concerning marrying a girl from okpanku Enugu state.
Re: Pls I Need Advice On How To Go For My Marriage Introduction In Igboland by JhyMedex: 2:38am On Apr 16
silvoice:
pls i need advice on how to go for this my marriage introduction. My wife-to-be is an Ibo girl. i hav some questions which I'd Like my useful NLs to help me, because my parents are late and i don't really know who to ask this question and get an objective answer. 1. should i ask my girl to tell me what is needed 4 first introdution according 2 their tradition or jus go wit cash? 2. if i go with a friend is it ok or must i go with an elder at this 1st stage? pls i need sincere advice, b4 i make mistake
You thread was quite helpful. I'm on the verge of taking the same leap. Lady is the best woman I ever met. She's from Abia state(Ngwa).
I hope your wife and Kids are all doing well..
Re: Pls I Need Advice On How To Go For My Marriage Introduction In Igboland by silvoice(m): 3:25pm On Apr 16
JhyMedex:

You thread was quite helpful. I'm on the verge of taking the same leap. Lady is the best woman I ever met. She's from Abia state(Ngwa).
I hope your wife and Kids are all doing well..
Oh! yes! thanks for dropping by, I wish you all the best

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Eri Festival: Ooni Of Ife, 25 African Americans To Storm Anambra / Ooni Of Ife Participates In Osun Deity Festival (photos) / Alaafin Of Oyo And His Oloris Out For Eid Prayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.