Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,129 members, 7,867,270 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:05 PM

Pls Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help (1825 Views)

Help! I've Been Friendzoned Again... / OMG!!!! Just See How A Guy Seperates Two Ladies F!ght!ng (see Photos) / Two Ladies Indecent Dressing To A Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help by Lushka(m): 9:46pm On Aug 10, 2014
Hmm
Re: Pls Help by purplesummer(f): 9:55pm On Aug 10, 2014
Now, this is Gobe!

1 Like

Re: Pls Help by Dubby6(m): 10:03pm On Aug 10, 2014
Omo c gobe
Re: Pls Help by crisycent: 10:08pm On Aug 10, 2014
Na man you be.
Re: Pls Help by Lushka(m): 10:09pm On Aug 10, 2014
Pls I need mature responses. I'm nt thinking well now. My brain has gone dumb
Re: Pls Help by Excelboi(m): 10:17pm On Aug 10, 2014
Lushka: Pls I need mature responses. I'm nt thinking well now. My brain has gone dumb
Infact ur brain will soon get bombed.

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help by onstelly(f): 10:24pm On Aug 10, 2014
I think the first you should do now is to go and check your Hiv status

1 Like

Re: Pls Help by Lushka(m): 10:32pm On Aug 10, 2014
Excelboi: Infact ur brain will soon get bombed.
Pls dnt be rude. Help a bro in distress
Re: Pls Help by Lushka(m): 10:33pm On Aug 10, 2014
onstelly: I think the first you should do now is to go and check your Hiv status
I hv done dat today. Am ok but I will repeat it in 6 weeks time. Thanks a lot
Re: Pls Help by purplesummer(f): 10:33pm On Aug 10, 2014
My opinion :
1. Go ahead and marry your girlfriend but I advice you tell her how you cheated on her (the sooner, the better). Talk to her and then apologize to her. It's better you tell her yourself than allow her find out by herself. She possibly will still dump you anyway.
2. Your ex might really not be pregnant at all or if she is, it might not be yours but ofcourse the guilt is all over you already (which you deserve anyway ). She just might have told you that out of mischief. So if the baby is eventually given birth to you run a DNA test and if the baby is yours then it wouldn't get any worse because your wife must have been aware of it.

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help by Lushka(m): 10:34pm On Aug 10, 2014
crisycent: Na man you be.
Meaning what?
Re: Pls Help by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 10, 2014
First of all, change your name to 2 face.

Secondly, as you make financial plans for your wedding, make sure you also plan for the arrival of two serrate babies.

Thirdly, pray that your fiance puts to bed before your other baby momma.

Inside my sarcasm lie some very deep truths. So take it "seriously" grin
Re: Pls Help by Lushka(m): 10:38pm On Aug 10, 2014
purplesummer: My opinion :
1. Go ahead and marry your girlfriend but I advice you tell her how you cheated on her (the sooner, the better). Talk to her and then apologize to her. It's better you tell her yourself than allow her find out by herself. She possibly will still dump you anyway.
2. Your ex might really not be pregnant at all or if she is, it might not be yours but ofcourse the guilt is all over you already (which you deserve anyway ). She just might have told you that out of mischief. So if the baby is eventually given birth to you run a DNA test and if the baby is yours then it wouldn't get any worse because your wife must have been aware of it.
Thanks for ur advice but don't u think I tell my fiancee after the wedding than now? She will definitely dump me now but might not after the wedding. I also plan to do a low key wedding to avoid publicity.
Re: Pls Help by nzeobi(m): 10:41pm On Aug 10, 2014
Guy relax I believe thing will normalize but let it be ur last of free f*cks
Re: Pls Help by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 10, 2014
Mtchewwwwwuuu,dis is d type of guy dat actually wana make me hate guys,ur ex gf cme to town,u went to meet ha in an hotel,u got high and blah blah blah
perhaps if u've told us d very moment u got high then u might av gotten a solution....yunck!!

Anyways,congrats.baba ibeji

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help by onstelly(f): 10:43pm On Aug 10, 2014
Lushka:
I hv done dat today. Am ok but I will repeat it in 6 weeks time. Thanks a lot
Thank God for you oh
Re: Pls Help by Miner13: 10:45pm On Aug 10, 2014
memh!
your rod sharp gan oooo

your brain no tell you say the ex wey see ya with good job will like to come back angry angry

tell ya babe dem be 2 nau cheesy
Re: Pls Help by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 10, 2014
Too much jokers on nairaland. You don't know who is trolling and who isn't.ยค

1 Like

Re: Pls Help by purplesummer(f): 10:53pm On Aug 10, 2014
Lushka:
Thanks for ur advice but don't u think I tell my fiancee after the wedding than now? She will definitely dump me now but might not after the wedding. I also plan to do a low key wedding to avoid publicity.
You are welcome. ... Well, it's up to you to tell her now or later. I just think she might feel deceived (if not tricked) if you tell her only after the wedding. However, from a selfish point of view, I would say it's safer to hide it from her till after wedding i.e if she doesn't get to find out before then.
Good luck in any decision you choose to take.
Re: Pls Help by mkoabiola: 11:07pm On Aug 10, 2014
Anoda nollywood story
Re: Pls Help by AmNotDrunk(m): 11:10pm On Aug 10, 2014
Well that escalated quickly.

seriously tho, the best you could do now is talk to your fiancee about it. If she decides to dump you, fine u deserve it.
But the biggest mistake you'd ever make is not telling her BEFORE the wedding.
Re: Pls Help by MrCork: 11:15pm On Aug 10, 2014
Lushka: Pls I need urgent advice. I'm in my late twenties, graduated abt 3 yrs ago and have got a good job. I met an old female friend via facebook abt 8 months ago. We got chatting and I learnt she resides in same city. We arranged, met and fell in love. As our love got stronger, I made up my mind to settle down wt her. Our marriage comes up in 2 mnths time. About 3 wks ago I got a call frm my former GF whom I dumped shortly after I met my fiancee. She intimated me she was in town for a conference nd I foolishly met her in her hotel room. We got high, one thing led to another nd we had sex bt accidentally, there was condom tear. She assured me she would take emergency pills but never did. Ysterday she called to inform me that she is carrying my baby and jst today my fiancee tested positive to pregnancy test. I'm very confused cos my former GF is very stubborn and troublesome. She is yet to discover abt my wedding plan and I'm really afraid of her actions if she discovers. She works in another state very far frm my abode and I made it clear to her from onset that we were nt compatible so marriage btw us was ruled out. Pls I need advise on this as am really confused. This is the greatest temptation I ve had. I ve never impregnated a woman before. Am in a fix.

...bro dont worrry...as looong as they are light skin ...u r goood!! angry
Re: Pls Help by demolaswagz(m): 11:43pm On Aug 10, 2014
Congrats...
Re: Pls Help by Nobody: 11:47pm On Aug 10, 2014
purplesummer: Now, this is Gobe!
cheesy
Re: Pls Help by Nobody: 11:50pm On Aug 10, 2014
onstelly: I think the first you should do now is to go and check your Hiv status
chai! c beta ansa. ops trble upon trolble for u ooo.

#stopfunication#
Re: Pls Help by Leo81(m): 11:54pm On Aug 10, 2014
Lushka: Pls I need urgent advice. I'm in my late twenties, graduated abt 3 yrs ago and have got a good job. I met an old female friend via facebook abt 8 months ago. We got chatting and I learnt she resides in same city. We arranged, met and fell in love. As our love got stronger, I made up my mind to settle down wt her. Our marriage comes up in 2 mnths time. About 3 wks ago I got a call frm my former GF whom I dumped shortly after I met my fiancee. She intimated me she was in town for a conference nd I foolishly met her in her hotel room. We got high, one thing led to another nd we had sex bt accidentally, there was condom tear. She assured me she would take emergency pills but never did. Ysterday she called to inform me that she is carrying my baby and jst today my fiancee tested positive to pregnancy test. I'm very confused cos my former GF is very stubborn and troublesome. She is yet to discover abt my wedding plan and I'm really afraid of her actions if she discovers. She works in another state very far frm my abode and I made it clear to her from onset that we were nt compatible so marriage btw us was ruled out. Pls I need advise on this as am really confused. This is the greatest temptation I ve had. I ve never impregnated a woman before. Am in a fix.
This one na thight corneroo
Re: Pls Help by jmoore(m): 11:56pm On Aug 10, 2014
Tell your mother about it.
Re: Pls Help by dstnd: 12:17am On Aug 11, 2014
pls dear are u a dancer
Re: Pls Help by Lordseyad(m): 1:07am On Aug 11, 2014
What am I gonna say now......

Anyways (in the most local yoruba voice)

-To ba koju si o, Ta
-To ba keyin si o, Ta
-To ba ku wo nikan soso, ko dero ara re pa ni o... na only you waka come niyen...
Re: Pls Help by yomi007k(m): 1:08am On Aug 11, 2014
Op, u knw d solution to d problem yet u wana avoid it... U got a whole lot of options to choose from.

A- confess to fiancee n accept wat ever comes ur way. Tel ex to prove paternity(till den baby aint urs).
B- confess to fiancee n accept wat ever comes ur way. Accept responsiblity 4 ex's baby.
C-Marry dem both.
D-Marry ur fiancee n Run away.
E-Do nothing.
F-None of d above
Re: Pls Help by Jennydoris(f): 2:13am On Aug 11, 2014
The first thing you need to do is to go for a "PRICK REMOVAL SURGERY" shocked so that you won't get confused by getting another lady pregnant. Then maybe when the situation is settled you can now go and get it back. You are not compatible with your first girlfriend that's why u left her, but you are bold and compatible enough to get her pregnant when you have plans for marrying another woman! You are not compatible yet you are scared to tell her of your wedding plans! The only thing you need is to grow up and face the challenges that u created for yourself. Why seek for help when you didn't consult anyone before embarking on this journey. Well I pray that the two women will understand the situation at hand and be reasonable, if not if the two of them turns against u even the devil won't save you from what they will do to you. Don't know what else to say probably because we are not compatible.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help by Lushka(m): 2:15am On Aug 11, 2014
Lordseyad: What am I gonna say now......

Anyways (in the most local yoruba voice)

-To ba koju si o, Ta
-To ba keyin si o, Ta
-To ba ku wo nikan soso, ko dero ara re pa ni o... na only you waka come niyen...
U re jst blabbing

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are Nairaland Guys Corrupt? / Imagine What This Lady Did? This Is Foul! (photo) / How Many Men Can You See In This Picture. LOL!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.