Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,263 members, 7,811,734 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies (21519 Views)

Iraqi Fighters Pose With Dead Bodies Of Islamic Militants ISIS Killed In Fight / Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! / Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies by alotofgrace(m): 7:12am On Aug 11, 2014
GBAM!!
Re: Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies by tomakint: 7:14am On Aug 11, 2014
aadoiza: And I blame Bush for bombing WTC and blaming it on the so called extremists.
Really? So you fell flat for that junk news that Bush did set-up over 3,000 of American citizens on September 11, 2001 wao, you are GREAT sir.......

1 Like

Re: Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies by gratiaeo(m): 7:19am On Aug 11, 2014
Youngzedd: Hey @ OP

Which bandwidth theft is that?
See me see motorcycle o.... Na picture i upload o
Re: Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies by tomakint: 7:26am On Aug 11, 2014
gratiaeo:
See me see motorcycle o.... Na picture i upload o
Gratiaeo nothing do you.....perhaps the 'gods' are angry grin grin hope you got my drift?
Re: Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies by kelechiodo(m): 7:32am On Aug 11, 2014
Arming the rebel is not an option so Hillary got it wrong. She would have learnt from history because that was how Osama was armed against the Russian army during the Afghanistan war and see the after effect.
Re: Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies by DonaldGenes(m): 7:34am On Aug 11, 2014
alaladakosta: G
I will slap.you again Ooooh

Grow upup grin
Re: Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies by DonaldGenes(m): 7:40am On Aug 11, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES: Dumb bitch ....Isis is anti bashar you are anti bashar, therefore you would b teamed up with ISIs in Syria ...tho you did ...so why throwing your buddy under the Bus ? Last time I checked ISIs left Syria to create their caliphate

Wonder what fellis and deols are still doing in Nigeria tho

Wait a sec, ISIS were those front line rebels that kept on fighting Assad Assad right? You know I started getting disillusioned over that Syrian War...Mehn! If ISIS militants were the offshoot of those small Syrian Rebels then How surprising it is,nobody had the slightest premonition that they could mutated into something else overnight...
Re: Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies by Mavor: 7:44am On Aug 11, 2014
There's truth to what she said, but she needs to be careful. Obama is extremely popular with the Democratic Party base. This same base are already very suspicious of Hilary Clinton as it is. She needs to tread on eggshells when it comes to constructive criticisms of Obama should she decide to run for the US presidency in 2016.
Re: Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies by kingthreat(m): 7:56am On Aug 11, 2014
What does clinton have to say about libya
Re: Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies by nijanigga: 8:05am On Aug 11, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

Hilary is no opposition, she's just dumb and trying to distance herself from Obama, furthermore the Clintons don't really like Obama + she's yet to swallow her removal as Secretary of state
For the records nobody removed her as sec of states,she removed herself.
Re: Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies by nijanigga: 8:06am On Aug 11, 2014
In politics,there is no permanent friendship but there is permanent interest.
Re: Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 8:14am On Aug 11, 2014
DonaldGenes:

Wait a sec, ISIS were those front line rebels that kept on fighting Assad Assad right? You know I started getting disillusioned over that Syrian War...Mehn! If ISIS militants were the offshoot of those small Syrian Rebels then How surprising it is,nobody had the slightest premonition that they could mutated into something else overnight...

There's no war in Syria , It's just a western imperialistic coup that failed ....+ keeping Syria in deep mess gives israel a playing field all over the area

Listen the all Arab spring was a CIA -mossad operation

Look @ unstable and military dependent Egypt and now busy Syria, no one to challenge Israel and now they have added Iraq to oust Maliki who was becoming close with Iranian

2 Likes

Re: Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies by abdulaz: 8:14am On Aug 11, 2014
Make i comment my reserve
Re: Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 8:14am On Aug 11, 2014
nijanigga:
For the records nobody removed her as sec of states,she removed herself.

Lol he appointed her and he removed her .period
Re: Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies by nijanigga: 8:20am On Aug 11, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

Lol he appointed her and he removed her .period
Don't be foolish in your ignorance.http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/01/hillary-clinton-resigns_n_2600344.html
Re: Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies by edo70: 8:20am On Aug 11, 2014
I av never supported obama's policy on middle east.It is as if he is colluding with d jihadists.Since he came to power islamic fanaticism has increased unabatedly.He kept fueling it with his useless policies leading to deaths of many especially christians in arab countries n pakistan.This would never have happened during other presidents tenure.Obama is a secret jihadist.

1 Like

Re: Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 8:23am On Aug 11, 2014
nijanigga:
Don't be foolish in your ignorance.http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/01/hillary-clinton-resigns_n_2600344.html
. Ooo boy you are the one being ignorant, in America when you are appointed you sign your letter of resignation the same damn day esp @ such level .+ if he didn't want her to go she wouldn't resign ...Obama let her down ..end of story ...
Re: Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 8:24am On Aug 11, 2014
edo70: I av never supported obama's policy on middle east.It is as if he is colluding with d jihadists.Since he came to power islamic fanaticism has increased unabatedly.He kept fueling it with his useless policies leading to deaths of many especially christians in arab countries n pakistan.This would never have happened during other presidents tenure.Obama is a secret jihadist.

grin grin grin
Re: Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 8:25am On Aug 11, 2014
nijanigga:
Resignation is the codeword for firing in the western world
Re: Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies by anonimi: 8:27am On Aug 11, 2014
lafuria1: So as Secretary of State she was that powerless right? She contributed to the foreign policies and didn't protest about them till now, talk of trying to throw Obama under the bus to make herself look the better person indirectly saying I would have been a better president than Obama.

Sigh, failure and success must be credited to the president

You must have missed this part of the OP so let me re-post for your re-reading pleasure:

Clinton, widely considered an undeclared presidential candidate, was an unsuccessful advocate of arming the Syrian rebels when she was secretary of state during Obama’s first term.

1 Like

Re: Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies by nijanigga: 8:28am On Aug 11, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:
Resignation is the codeword for firing in the western world
Why didn't she leave in say dec 2012 or Feb 2013? Obama was begging her to stay, but she said she had enough.Please, get a life.I live in America and follows the politics well.
Re: Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies by Ilaje44(m): 8:33am On Aug 11, 2014
Okimski: Politics! There is nothing a seating president always do right in the eye of opposition. We understand, you will right the wrong when u are there.

Hillary is not an opposition candidate. She's a bonafide member of the Democratic party. She's just letting her opinion out, because she would like to succeed Obama in that office. She's distancing herself from Obama in order to gain support for her ambition which is her very right. She must not share the same idea with the president like it's expected in a country plagued by Rogues and iron hearts politicians. BTW, she resigned from the Government of Obama.

1 Like

Re: Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies by femikay149(m): 8:44am On Aug 11, 2014
GoldStandard: Just like arming the rebels in Libya seemed like the right choice then, has she seen what is happening in tripoli & benghazi now? Yet she is still advocating for the syrian rebels...Imagine all those ammo & gagdets getting into the wrong hands in an already volatile middle east!

It is not juz tripoli the whole of africa esp west africa north africa is now filled wit gaddaffi arms and ammunitions dt gaddaffi men and mercenaries carted away with

Even boko haram benefited from the arms

When african leaders kept mute and supported gaddafi removal am sure they didnt think well of post war effects now it is hunting us all

1 Like

Re: Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:44am On Aug 11, 2014
kobonaire: I am tired of the f'king Bush and Clinton families over extended stay in US politics .... please give room for others with new/fresher ideas undecided
same here, once they get the seat they never want to leave and African leaders are following suit, why can't they just step down and let Obama run America the whole world the way suits him? They had their chances, if they didn't suck they would still be holding fort....

2 Likes

Re: Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies by femikay149(m): 8:48am On Aug 11, 2014
GoldStandard: Just like arming the rebels in Libya seemed like the right choice then, has she seen what is happening in tripoli & benghazi now? Yet she is still advocating for the syrian rebels...Imagine all those ammo & gagdets getting into the wrong hands in an already volatile middle east!
It is not juz tripoli the whole of africa esp west africa north africa is now filled wit gaddaffi arms and ammunitions dt gaddaffi men and mercenaries carted away with

Even boko haram benefited from the arms

When african leaders kept mute and supported gaddafi removal am sure they didnt think well of post war effects now it is hunting us all
Re: Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies by Caseless: 9:08am On Aug 11, 2014
kobonaire: I am tired of the f'king Bush and Clinton families over extended stay in US politics .... please give room for others with new/fresher ideas undecided
i see the next american president in john kerry or chris christie(gov of NJ). But i see john kerry more; he's got more charisma and qualities.

1 Like

Re: Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies by anonimi: 9:21am On Aug 11, 2014
Ilaje44:

Hillary is not an opposition candidate. She's a bonafide member of the Democratic party. She's just letting her opinion out, because she would like to succeed Obama in that office. She's distancing herself from Obama in order to gain support for her ambition which is her very right. She must not share the same idea with the president like it's expected in a country plagued by Rogues and iron hearts politicians. BTW, she resigned from the Government of Obama.

Thanks for pointing out the difference between a nation of serious and ours of UNSERIOUS looters hailed and praised by our MUMU fellow compatriots.

BTW, I don't think she exactly resigned more like she did not continue with him into the second term just as Colin Powell with George Bush Jnr.
She probably needed a break to prepare for the 2016 run in case she finally decides to do so.

1 Like

Re: Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies by Caseless: 9:32am On Aug 11, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES: Dumb bitch ....Isis is anti bashar you are anti bashar, therefore you would b teamed up with ISIs in Syria ...tho you did ...so why throwing your buddy under the Bus ? Last time I checked ISIs left Syria to create their caliphate

Wonder what fellis and deols are still doing in Nigeria tho
hilary is just unintelligent; this we were made to understand during the debate season when she contested d primaries with obama. If staying on the fence gave rise to isis, what did they achieve by acting(not sitting on the fence) in libya? They threw libya and indeed , other african countries e.g nigeria, kenya cameroon, niger republic etc, into lingering chaos that we're in today. How did bush jnr faired with invading afghanistan and iraq? That gave rise to a bigger crisis today.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

France, US Ask Their Citizens To Leave Russia Immediately / AU Blames Israeli-Palestinian Conflict On Denial Of Palestinian People’s Rights / Kim Jong-un ‘ramps Up Uranium Production For Nukes( Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.