Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

Where To Get Honda DW-1 ATF - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Where To Get Honda DW-1 ATF (2721 Views)

Is ATF Oil The Same As Power Steering Fluid? / Urgently Need Honda ATF Z1 Or DW-1 / What Kind Of Transmission Fluid (ATF) Should I Use? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where To Get Honda DW-1 ATF by Nobody: 12:07am On Aug 11, 2014
Where to get the above ATF on the Island . . .??

Thanks in advance . . .
Re: Where To Get Honda DW-1 ATF by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 11, 2014
mxxpunkxx1: Where to get the above ATF on the Island . . .??

Thanks in advance . . .
Re: Where To Get Honda DW-1 ATF by davo3286: 12:06am On Aug 12, 2014
mxxpunkxx1: Where to get the above ATF on the Island . . .??

Thanks in advance . . .

Contact Luvinhubby on 08029255299. I got mine from him and he has the original, recommended 5W-20 engine oil for your honda...very reliable guy and sincere businessman. #TestedAndTrusted

5 Likes

Re: Where To Get Honda DW-1 ATF by jukeblam(m): 10:16pm On Aug 13, 2014
Edit: SOLD!

I have four bottles of Honda ATF DW-1 for sale!

I purchased a carton (12 bottles) of the DW-1 earlier on in the year, to do a complete transmission flush on my car; after the 2nd fluid change, I realised I didn't need the third. And now, I need to clear out any 'unused items' in my store.

Price is 12k for the 4 - that's @ 3k each. And, there is a 60% full bottle inside the carton- for free!!

Where on the Island are you? I could bring them around, over the weekend.

Re: Where To Get Honda DW-1 ATF by lonelydora: 5:26pm On Aug 14, 2014
Contact luvinhubby. I got mine from him, and I reside in ph. He is very sincere. He sent mine through ABC Transport.

1 Like

Re: Where To Get Honda DW-1 ATF by klecci: 3:00am On Feb 28, 2015
Greetings,
I have a dozen of DW-1, 12 liters of penzzoil, 4 liters of VTM-4 oil for Honda/Acura cars or suv for sale.
I bought them abroad intending to use them on my MDX but sold the mdx before I could use them.
Please contact me if you need them, I reside in port harcourt.
Klecci@icloud.com

1 Like

Re: Where To Get Honda DW-1 ATF by yomore(m): 1:24am On Mar 13, 2015
Are these still available and at what prices?
Re: Where To Get Honda DW-1 ATF by yomore(m): 11:42pm On Jan 25, 2016
Are these still available? and how much

(1) (Reply)

A Review Of The Innoson FOX And UMU Sedans / Why Do People Love This Car? (SEE PHOTO) / Advice Needed: Most Durable Yet Feminine Suv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.