Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,809 members, 7,827,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Man Kills Wife. Says She Infected Him With HIV - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Kills Wife. Says She Infected Him With HIV (30297 Views)

Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. / My Wife Says Her Libido Is Dead. / What Is The Best Thing To Do When Your Newly Married Wife Says No To You On Bed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills Wife. Says She Infected Him With HIV by Nobody: 7:30am On Aug 11, 2014
Do people still take risks like this? What stopped the man from taking the woman to the hospital to be screened in his presence?

I blame him for believing her status without confirming!

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills Wife. Says She Infected Him With HIV by ladycomfort(f): 7:36am On Aug 11, 2014
I was not expecting anything less than this from a wife beater. Ladies in abusive relationship(physical abuse) please be careful.
Re: Man Kills Wife. Says She Infected Him With HIV by Nobody: 7:42am On Aug 11, 2014
Ladystewie: I really don't blame the man
After keeping her status a secret and infecting him,
He still accepted and loved her
Next thing she wants to leave him
So, who would accept him with his HIV status?
I concor....women are so heartless..although his actions can not be justified...still the rationale behind it isn't far-fetched...

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Wife. Says She Infected Him With HIV by Lathunjimi(m): 7:45am On Aug 11, 2014
ladycomfort: I was not expecting anything less than this from a wife beater. Ladies in abusive relationship(physical abuse) please be careful.

The simplest advise is "look carefully before you leap" there are lots of wolves in sheep clothing (applicable to both genders). Make Ojukokoro no come run u for belle. I have spoken.
Re: Man Kills Wife. Says She Infected Him With HIV by Toks2008(m): 7:45am On Aug 11, 2014
Ladystewie: I really don't blame the man
After keeping her status a secret and infecting him,
He still accepted and loved her
Next thing she wants to leave him
So, who would accept him with his HIV status?

I wonder

And the craziest part of it is that she now ants to go on distributing it.

Bad i agree that the act of killing the wife was uncalled for.But i guess he was so frustrated and mad at her.

Too bad.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Wife. Says She Infected Him With HIV by EfemenaXY: 7:53am On Aug 11, 2014
akpananiefiok: U ARE JUST SO FO*OLISH!!
I SUPPPOSE THAT U DIDNT READ WHERE HE CAME FROM? MAY BE U ARE IGNORANT ABOUT THE FACT THAT THERE CULTURE PERMITS HIS ACT.
DONT BE TOO FAST IN PASSING AWAY JUDGEMENT

Oh puuuleeezzz! Just shut your trap, will you?

You can't eat your cake and have it! When a guy wants to ffuck around, he calls it culture!

~ He had a wife at home and chose in his greed, to get another. Why?

~ In this day and age of rampant STDs and a host of sexu@l nasties out there he chose to have unprotected sex! Who does that? How expensive is a condom??

I asked a question. Why not answer it instead of foaming at the mouth? Where do you think she most likely got her infection from if not from a man like you?? Did she force the man to sleep with her?

We need more agents like her plying the streets of Naija. Then and only then would promiscuous men like you grow some brains to think before acting on impulse.

Arrrant nonsense!

7 Likes

Re: Man Kills Wife. Says She Infected Him With HIV by victorazy(m): 7:54am On Aug 11, 2014
Kaduna women? The same way the one here in our compound infected her husband too and has been going for treatment, dou she looks healthy but we the neighbours know, she wasa pfucking one gate man grin.
Re: Man Kills Wife. Says She Infected Him With HIV by porka: 7:55am On Aug 11, 2014
aisha2: This is just all sorts of sad.
The man had a family at home but like some of my brothers do, he left his family in the village to start living another lady in a "City Marriage" probably she looked more beautiful and sopisticated.

The woman was wicked, she seems to want to spread the disease all round, she knew she was positive, hide her status and went on to infect the man. Who may have probably in the days of his ignorance infected his wife back home and they would always return to the village during Christmas

After she was done infecting the man, she wanted to move on and infect another man who may also be married. In these days of information why did she feel the need to take as many people with her as possible?

Killing her was needless but so is her own actions, going round infecting others with a disease

How do you know if this murderer is saying the truth?

How do you determine if it was not him that infected the woman, if at all he is even HIV positive?

Have you been to the said hospital to interview the doctor? Are you even sure if there's any hospital?

How do you make these kind of pronouncements before investigation starts? He has only been taken into custody for Christ's sake.

How could living humans passed judgment on the dead based on a living person's testimony when they were not party to the incident?

Are we suddenly losing our African values of not speaking ill of the dead because they cannot defend themselves anymore?

Why are we suddenly giving murderers excuses?

Is that why some people are justifying mass murder by Shekau?

A pastor was even reported to have demanded an apology to Boko Haram. Can you believe that?

A Rtd Major General has even been clamoring for compensation to Boko Haram. Can you imagine that?

It looks like killing human beings in our country can be justified in any form.

An apparent junkie confessed to killing his own father and butchering the body recently and some Nigerians found justifications in his mumbo jumbo excuses.

What is really going on?

Is this why white people think we are savages?

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills Wife. Says She Infected Him With HIV by Nobody: 8:00am On Aug 11, 2014
May she RIP but she must have been really heartless. I feel sorry for the man, "even after knowing she was infected and infected him-he stayed and continue loving her". Now that's real love! sad
Re: Man Kills Wife. Says She Infected Him With HIV by kingthreat(m): 8:02am On Aug 11, 2014
IF they man is saying the truth, he should be freed. As far as i am concerned, he was making the job easier for the judiciary. By the way, he has HIV AIDS. Let him live his life untill the final tick.
Re: Man Kills Wife. Says She Infected Him With HIV by Idowuogbo(f): 8:12am On Aug 11, 2014
Thank God the b!Tch is dead.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Wife. Says She Infected Him With HIV by eazisky(m): 8:14am On Aug 11, 2014
i cant believe he lived with HIV For 4 years without medications, could that be posible?
Re: Man Kills Wife. Says She Infected Him With HIV by Arsenate(m): 8:16am On Aug 11, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Oh puuuleeezzz! Just shut your trap, will you?

You can't eat your cake and have it! When a guy wants to ffuck around, he calls it culture!

~ He had a wife at home and chose in his greed, to get another. Why?

~ In this day and age of rampant STDs and a host of sexu@l nasties out there he chose to have unprotected sex! Who does that? How expensive is a condom??

I asked a question. Why not answer it instead of foaming at the mouth? Where do you think she most likely got her infection from if not from a man like you?? Did she force the man to sleep with her.

We need more agents like her plying the streets of Naija. Then and only then would promiscuous men like you grow some brains to think before acting on impulse.

Arrrant nonsense!
well the biitcch is fuuckiin dead. we also need more men like him to hasten the journeys of such women to the pit of hell.
roast in hell biatcchh

5 Likes

Re: Man Kills Wife. Says She Infected Him With HIV by victorazy(m): 8:19am On Aug 11, 2014
eazisky: i cant believe he lived with HIV For 4 years without medications, could that be posible?

If ur immune system is strong u can even live to 10yrs before any sign of deterioration in ur health.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Wife. Says She Infected Him With HIV by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 11, 2014
up to 15 years sef
victorazy:

If ur immune system is strong u can even live to 10yrs before any sign of deterioration in ur health.
Re: Man Kills Wife. Says She Infected Him With HIV by rattlesnake(m): 8:20am On Aug 11, 2014
Many Southern Kaduna girls are HIV carriers
Re: Man Kills Wife. Says She Infected Him With HIV by EfemenaXY: 8:26am On Aug 11, 2014
Arsenate: well the biitcch is fuuckiin dead. we also need more men like him to hasten the journeys of such women to the pit of hell.
roast in hell biatcchh

Why the name calling? Or are you the infected guy?

Keep exchanging bodily fluids - t'is a free world. Now move over!
Re: Man Kills Wife. Says She Infected Him With HIV by amazingemy9: 8:30am On Aug 11, 2014
popson1st: Na because of these you killed her?
put ur self in that man situation,u will do more than that.heart break under normal circumstances can be unbearable @ times not to talk of this situation this man find himself.anger can make us do things we live to regret at the end,the man later said when he woke up @ the hospital that he didn't mean to kill her.but that woman too is very wicked.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Wife. Says She Infected Him With HIV by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 11, 2014
porka:
How do you know if this murderer is saying the truth?
How do you determine if it was not him that infected the woman, if at all he is even HIV positive?
Have you been to the said hospital to interview the doctor? Are you even sure if there's any hospital?
How do you make these kind of pronouncements before investigation starts? He has only been taken into custody for Christ's sake.
How could living humans passed judgment on the dead based on a living person's testimony when they were not party to the incident?
Are we suddenly losing our African values of not speaking ill of the dead because they cannot defend themselves anymore?
Why are we suddenly giving murderers excuses?
Is that why some people are justifying mass murder by Shekau?
A pastor was even reported to have demanded an apology to Boko Haram. Can you believe that?
A Rtd Major General has even been clamoring for compensation to Boko Haram. Can you imagine that?
It looks like killing human beings in our country can be justified in any form.
An apparent junkie confessed to killing his own father and butchering the body recently and some Nigerians found justifications in his mumbo jumbo excuses.
What is really going on?
Is this why white people think we are savages?

If you have contrary information please share it. This is the report we read so far and can only react to that

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills Wife. Says She Infected Him With HIV by Arsenate(m): 8:31am On Aug 11, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Why the name calling? Or are you the infected guy?

Keep exchanging bodily fluids - t'is a free world. Now move over!

what you saying, aunty? I don't exchange body fluids...I know better. I call her those names 'cos that what she is...
move over to where in particular??

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Wife. Says She Infected Him With HIV by nedu2000(m): 8:33am On Aug 11, 2014
The man has saved many lives by killing the woman,who knows how many more she would've infected
Re: Man Kills Wife. Says She Infected Him With HIV by EfemenaXY: 8:35am On Aug 11, 2014
Arsenate: what you saying, aunty? I call her those names 'cos that what she is...
move over to where in particular??

Oh, okay. I thought you were referring to me angry angry

Apologies. smiley

But I still stand by my words. If this guy had kept his JT in check, his situation would have been much different.
Re: Man Kills Wife. Says She Infected Him With HIV by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 11, 2014
Hmmmmm.....the death is unavailable to give us her own side of the strory.
I guess the man is ready to face the consequence of his action.
I would still blame him for cohabiting with the deceased without knowing her HIV status .
Re: Man Kills Wife. Says She Infected Him With HIV by kasimevuti(m): 8:42am On Aug 11, 2014
[quote author=bubbllie]The Lagos State Police Command has arrested a man, Phillip Katongu, for allegedly stabbing his wife to death.

Katongu, who hails from Wamba, Nasarawa State, was apprehended by operatives of the Department of Criminal Investigations, Yaba, Lagos.

The police said the victim, Justina, was stabbed to death in a street at Oniru Estate, Maroko, Lagos, where she and her husband were living.

Our correspondent learnt that Justina was stabbed in about three places before she died. Also, the knife used for the murder had been recovered by the police.

Justina, who hailed from Kauro, Kaduna State, did not have any child for the suspect before her death.

It was also learnt that Katongu, who worked as a construction worker on the Victoria Island, had a wife outside the marriage in Nasarawa State before marrying the deceased.

However, after having allegedly killing the wife, Katongu was said to have also attempted to commit suicide before the neighbours forced the door open and rushed him to a nearby hospital where he was revived.

Forty-five-year-old Katongu, told policemen that he killed his wife because she infected him with the Human Immunodeficiency Virus, among other misdeeds.

He said, “I married Justina, my second wife in December 2010. I later learnt that she had given birth to two girls for a man. The girls died of AIDS.

“However, when we first met, she did not tell me all these. I explained to her that I have a wife with children and I wanted to marry her too. Before marriage, I told her we should go to hospital to conduct HIV test, but she refused and said that she was HIV negative. So we started sleeping together.”

Katongu added that without his knowledge, his wife had been going to Abuja for medical treatment every three months for HIV, until March 2013 when she took him along.

He said it was at the hospital that she disclosed her HIV status to him.

He said, “I was angry and told the doctor who equally blamed her for not disclosing it to me. The doctor then tested me, and I was positive. We came back to Lagos and continued with the relationship because I loved her. But suddenly, she told me she wanted to pack out from my house that she was no longer interested in marrying me having had another person in Abuja. In fact, the man usually called her on phone while we were together.

“I told her that with her status, she should not go and be infecting people with the virus. And that I will kill her and kill myself. We started fighting and I stabbed her. It was in the early hours. I stabbed her three times with a knife. She shouted and people were knocking at our door.

After she died, I stabbed myself, and the people broke the door open. I woke up to find myself in a hospital. I feel very bad that I killed my wife. I loved her very much.”

Culled from The Punch Newspapers.
www.punchng.com/metro-plus/my-wife-infected-me-with-hiv-killer-husband. Get to know about disease at www.diseasearena..com
Re: Man Kills Wife. Says She Infected Him With HIV by deebrain(m): 8:54am On Aug 11, 2014
Women, try and be open to a person that has already opened up himself to you!
The man has done a crime and should be dealt with. But alas, he was turned to a criminal by his beloved wife! So sad.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Wife. Says She Infected Him With HIV by babygirlfl: 9:06am On Aug 11, 2014
Killing somebody can never be justified.The woman is a very wicked woman. The man is also a wicked man because as a result of his greed, the first wife might be infected.

As we are calling this woman wicked, we are supposed to call all cheats (both male and female wicked) because every time you cheat on your partner, you expose them to these diseases.

For those of us saying that he would have known her HIV status, remember people still get infected after a negative reading. The best way to prevent contacting HIV through sex if not to have sex at all and the next best is to have sex only with one partner who is not straying.
Re: Man Kills Wife. Says She Infected Him With HIV by Donvinlander(m): 9:18am On Aug 11, 2014
lonelydora: Na wa
this is serious.
Re: Man Kills Wife. Says She Infected Him With HIV by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 11, 2014
There is more to this. I can't believe a woman infected a Nigerian man, Nigerian man for that matter and he still took her back because he loved her cheesy. Lai lai. That nicca is not saying something.

Yo yo. They should make him rot in an isolated place for taking a life he didn't create.

You can't just get up and stab someone because of your mistake. He had a wife and kids yet his wandering pr1ck wasn't enough .
One day monkey go go market, him no go return.

People have brains but prefer to think with their coochies and pencils.

HIV still here. Ebola has joined oh.

More calamity but Africa will prefer to stick with culture and religion . Make una enjoy una culture well well.

3 Likes

Re: Man Kills Wife. Says She Infected Him With HIV by EfemenaXY: 9:33am On Aug 11, 2014
Now this is funny! Lol @ coochie & pencils grin grin

Good morning Chilli kiss kiss
Re: Man Kills Wife. Says She Infected Him With HIV by delishpot: 9:34am On Aug 11, 2014
Na wa o. The woman is wicked if this is true. But she is dead, they have to consult her doctor, do a test on her and confirm if her kids died of AIDS.
She is dead she cant speak for herself.
Re: Man Kills Wife. Says She Infected Him With HIV by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 11, 2014
EfemenaXY: Now this is funny! Lol @ coochie & pencils grin grin

Good morning Chilli kiss kiss

Good morning Efe kiss
The country tire person. So many things wrong there.

My holidays I prefer staying in Ghana and let important friends and family visit me there. Nigeria is just a mess I tell ya.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Wife. Says She Infected Him With HIV by Suarezilla(m): 9:40am On Aug 11, 2014
korel9: Would he have preferred Ebola?
grin dis guy u badt o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How A Pant Taught Me How To Always Mind My Business / Carpenter Killed By Live High Tension Wire, Wife Dies Hours After (PIC) / May The Soul Of My Mother Rest In Peace.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.