Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Playing Nairabet Online Is Better Than Playing On Desk?check This Winning trick - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Playing Nairabet Online Is Better Than Playing On Desk?check This Winning trick (10852 Views)

Nairabet Online Free Registration And Funding With Atm / Enyimba F.C Of Aba Rewarded With N30m For Winning The Nigerian League (pictured) / Mikel Winning AFOTY Award Will Be An Insult To African Football (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Playing Nairabet Online Is Better Than Playing On Desk?check This Winning trick by Frabidel(f): 2:43am On Aug 11, 2014
See ehn few people are making money everyday but now I want you guys to be among the few people that's making money online..stop wasting your money to watch football match around,you can watch and also make a lot of money from it,all you need to do is to predict who will win or loose,dats not much for you to do!I told you guys you can be a millionaire easily by betting online,you can invest by betting online...see the first screen shot above...I told the guy that he can make money online by betting he didn't believe,he said he doesn't have time to register and start predicting online...I needed to convince him so I gave him some matches to bet on without playing it online. At the end of the day,he used just N100 to win 4million naira,unbelievable right?that's just the truth,that's the spirit! Since then he have been playing online since he used 2million to settle everybody that was there when he won the money...The different between playing online and playing on desk is that:
1. When you play online and you win,the money goes directly to your bank but when you play on desk,you and your money are not save! You should understand that better.
2. When you play online,you can withdraw any amount you need anytime but when you play on desk,you won't be able to withdraw. People can trace you and get to know how much you worth!
But as for online,nobody knows how much you worth,you just have to keep doing your thing!
My second point is that you can be making more money online, all you need to do is to invest...check the 2nd screen shot picture, a fan used N30,000 to win more than 3million naira! Is that not great? There are some sure matches you can invest 1million to earn 3million but I won't advise you to do this type of bet if you don't worth lot of money yourself. We use money to make money! If you have money,you can invest to earn more money just by betting online...Do not bet on desk or outside,its risky!
All you need to do is....continue reading here- http://www.frabidel.com/2014/08/playing-nairabet-online-is-better-than.html
Re: Playing Nairabet Online Is Better Than Playing On Desk?check This Winning trick by opportunist: 6:47am On Aug 11, 2014
Re: Playing Nairabet Online Is Better Than Playing On Desk?check This Winning trick by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 11, 2014
I guess u copied diz also from somewhere.
Re: Playing Nairabet Online Is Better Than Playing On Desk?check This Winning trick by badbros(m): 3:02pm On Aug 11, 2014
Betting Season has started, time to increase your financial Status is now, Odds just gone Higher, Smile to the Bank today.
REGISTER HERE

(1) (Reply)

Paul Pogba Wants To Leave Manchester United - Raiola / Rangers Vs Enyimba (1 - 0) On 9th March 2013 / Nigeria Vs Honduras: 1 - 0 (U-17 World Cup)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.