Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,044 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Before We Insult/criticize/ridicule - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Before We Insult/criticize/ridicule (452 Views)

Why Must We Insult Or Tribalise A Thread? / Let's Pray For Our Leaders And Not Insult Them In 2013 / Most Painful Insult You've Ever Received? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before We Insult/criticize/ridicule by Nobody: 4:42am On Aug 11, 2014
We live in a world where we can criticize and ridicule, we ridicule anything and everything, the fact that we can do it is satisfying to me and this is because we have freedom but we have to be a little bit wiser and not engage in this sort of provocations, for me freedom of expression and respecting eachother go hand in hand, i'm for freedom of expression but why excercise it only to hurt each other? When I say freedom, I mean equal freedom for everybody, not only that, we should also try to respect other people opinions regarding; culture, religion and other aspect of life. If you dont like someone or something fine, its your opinion but what do you intend to gain by insulting. I will urge us all to try and avoid anything that might cause trouble to our peaceful coexistence, thanks for taking your time to read and stay peaceful!

2 Likes

Re: Before We Insult/criticize/ridicule by Nobody: 4:44am On Aug 11, 2014
Thank you for this, op

1 Like

Re: Before We Insult/criticize/ridicule by Nobody: 4:57am On Aug 11, 2014
Ladystewie: Thank you for this, op
its my pleasure
Re: Before We Insult/criticize/ridicule by Mrval20(m): 5:14am On Aug 11, 2014
Nice, I hope all NL warriors will see this.

2 Likes

Re: Before We Insult/criticize/ridicule by Nobody: 5:21am On Aug 11, 2014
Mrval20: Nice, I hope all NL warriors will see this.
I hope so too
Re: Before We Insult/criticize/ridicule by 3sha4lyf: 7:18am On Aug 11, 2014
I stand for freedom too. But I wish people accept that freedom has limits and the end of your freedom limits is the beginning of the other person's freedom. So don't encroach on others' freedom simply cos u don't lik'em, u don't agree with'em or you're slightly empowered than they are.

Peace!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

At Least 10 Die As Boat Capsizes In Port Harcourt. / APC Warns Against Plan To Postpone 2015 Elections. / Pray For Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.