Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,255 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Senator Hope Uzodinma In Hiv & Forgery Mess! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Hope Uzodinma In Hiv & Forgery Mess! (936 Views)

"Hope Uzodinma Infected My Wife With HIV-AIDS" - Godwin Ebubeagu Ekenulo / Hope Uzodinma's Second Marriage Plan Crumbles, Wife Asks Church To Stop Wedding / Senator Hope Uzodinma In Certificate Forgery Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Senator Hope Uzodinma In Hiv & Forgery Mess! by Julius48: 8:08am On Aug 11, 2014
Nze Ebubeagu Ekenulo is an activist, a businessman, with interests, in real estate publishing and car hire service.
In this interview, Ekenulo spoke on how Senator Hope Uzodinma infected his wife, Ukachi Ekenulo a.k.a Ukachi Amaechi, a former member of Imo State House of Assembly with HIV plus how the Senator forged his West African Examination Council (WAEC) and Federal University Technology Owerri (FUTO) certificates. Excerpts…
…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

So where do you operate from Owerri?

I have an office in Lagos; I have been in Lagos all my life. That was where I grew up, I also went to school in Lagos. But my car hire service operates from PortHacourt, Lagos and Abuja and I have few of those cars in Owerri.

Do you have any political interest?

No, my political interest is because I am a political activist, and the essence is to campaign for good governance. You talk of good and credibility to operate the governance. If a leader is not a good person he can’t be a good leader. You don’t give what you don’t have. So I basically campaign against corruption.

- READ MORE @: http://www.iconweekly.com/senator-hope-uzodinma-in-hiv-forgery-mess/

Re: Senator Hope Uzodinma In Hiv & Forgery Mess! by purplesummer(f): 8:41am On Aug 11, 2014
Cheap political vendetta!

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Creates ‘islamic Caliphate’ From Captured Towns In Northern Nigeria / President Lacks Powers To Sack Resident Doctors, Says SAN / 2015: Fashola Debunks Notion Of Being Buhari's Running Mate For Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.