Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,466 members, 7,819,703 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

APC A Party Of Contradiction.. Proof - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC A Party Of Contradiction.. Proof (878 Views)

APC Blast PDP:'A Party That Can't Even Spell Its Name Wants 2 Save Nigeria'(pics / My Defection Story By APC A Farce —wike / Amaechi’s Deputy Defects To PDP, Says “APC Is A Party Of Rebels, Founded On.." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC A Party Of Contradiction.. Proof by activatenigeria: 11:50am On Aug 11, 2014
Comparing the comments made by some APC leaders in the past and now, you would agree with me that these bunch of individuals are full of contradiction and deception, what are they really up to?

1 Like

Re: APC A Party Of Contradiction.. Proof by DickTator1: 11:55am On Aug 11, 2014
What do you expect from Angry People's Collective?

2 Likes

Re: APC A Party Of Contradiction.. Proof by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 11, 2014
... easier it is for me to trust the devil than trust apc.

Those goons are bunch of deceptive nitwits.

Ever wondered why they are not crying foul despite the backings of many slimes and conspiracies they fabrefashioned prior to the election, or should I believe the election was fair inspite of their numerous claims days before the election?

If the electorates ever allow itself get hoodwinked by the gimmicks of these evil men, I bet GEJ will be labelled a saint thereafter.

3 Likes

Re: APC A Party Of Contradiction.. Proof by Firefire(m): 1:01pm On Aug 11, 2014
grin
Re: APC A Party Of Contradiction.. Proof by lilprinze: 1:15pm On Aug 11, 2014
A.P.C lacks integrity. i would rather trust a serpent dan trust A.P.C

1 Like

Re: APC A Party Of Contradiction.. Proof by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 11, 2014
On Tinubu/CONFAB
Most of us want a National Conference in the Mould of Sovereign National Conference and not a talk shop confab in the name of National Conference which is not different from the 2005 National Confab of Olusegun Obasanjo. The Aim of OBJ's confab(As Alleged) was to further his third term while Jonathan's was his 2nd Term(AS ALLEGED). From their body language None of them were interested in Real Conference. Hence, Tinubu's response.

On TINUBU/Obasanjo:

Tinubu NEVER called Obasanjo a saint (Just as i have never declared Tinubu a Saint), his party only appealed for Baba's support for them. In the spirit of "The enemy of my enemy is my friend". Will that make Baba Obj a saint? NO! I stand to tell you that Tinubu's Popularity is largely due to Obj's failure as President.

On ElRufai/ Buhari

El rufai is one person that I see as double tongued. Honestly, he is in the mould of FFK. I don't respect double tongued people. Buhari is TOO Old for Today's politics. The dynamics of leadership can't suit him. Will I vote for him should APC field him? Yes.... Not because I am impressed by his candidacy but because I see no hope in Jonathan/Sambo.

N/B: I am not holding brief for anyone. Only stating my independent view
Re: APC A Party Of Contradiction.. Proof by VICTORCIZA(m): 1:55pm On Aug 11, 2014
apc party of deceitful people and rogues
Re: APC A Party Of Contradiction.. Proof by egift(m): 2:28pm On Aug 11, 2014
Members of PDP's Coven of the Claws ranting since "time imo river" grin
Re: APC A Party Of Contradiction.. Proof by buffstical(m): 5:00pm On Aug 11, 2014
When people are Jobless, this is just the result.

(1) (Reply)

Learn From History, Forget Second Term- Cardinal Okojie Warns Jonathan Again. / Leadership Lectures From Peter Obi (okwute Ndi Igbo) To Chief Orji Uzor Kalu / Why Nigeria Is The Most Powerful Nation In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.