Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,648 members, 7,820,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Admission Into Petroleum Training Institute (p.t.i) Effurun 2014/2015 Session - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Admission Into Petroleum Training Institute (p.t.i) Effurun 2014/2015 Session (3686 Views)

Miscarriage Of Justice At Petroleum Training Institute.(p.t.i.) Effurun, Delta / Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Admission Into Petroleum Training Institute (p.t.i) Effurun 2014/2015 Session by blueprint4real: 1:56pm On Aug 11, 2014
For those that wrote the P.T.I entrance examination in june 21th 2014 should log in to the P.T.I official website to check their result.
Note that the general cut-off mark for admission is at least 75 marks.
This is also to inform all, that the form for part-time program into PETROLEUM TRAINING INSTITUTE (P.T.I) EFFURUN 2014/2015 SESSION is now on sale.
For those of you that score less than the required cut-off marks and are still determined to get admission into PETROLEUM TRAINING INSTITUTE (P.T.I) EFFURUN this year, you can still purchase the PART-TIME FORM and start preparing for the examination.
CAUTION:
Do not repeat the same mistake you made or which others who wrote the last entrance examination in June this year did. To pass P.T.I entrance examination and to score very high you need more than just having some text books or the past questions. You need the right preparatory materials, the method to study this materials and the secret to score very high score which is the only guarantee to gain admission into PETROLEUM TRAINING INSTITUTE (P.T.I) EFFURUN.
HERE IS WHERE I CAN BE OF HELP TO YOU
Due to poor performance of student recently in the PETROLEUM TRAINING INSTITUTE (P.T.I) EFFURUN entrance examination, I have decided to pick up the challenge of assisting students to achieve their goal of gaining admission into the PETROLEUM TRAINING INSTITUTE (P.T.I) EFFURUN. Remember, the earlier you act, the better for you.
WHAT I HAVE DECIDED TO DO
I have decided to prepare a preparatory package especially for those writing this coming PETROLEUM TRAINING INSTITUTE (P.T.I) EFFURUN entrance examination into the part-time program.
This preparatory package contains the following:
1. All the physics, chemistry, mathematics formula you need to know before you write the P.T.I ENTRANCE EXAM. If you know this formula you should be able to solve any calculation questions in either physics, chemistry and mathematics.
2. A step by step learning hand-out covering all the topics which you need to know before you write your P.T.I ENTRANCE EXAMINATION. This is not a text book, it is very concise and to the point to aid quick learning.
3. A video lectures design with computer animations to aid your comprehension and also help student to easily remember and grab the main points. This computer animated lectures is better than life teaching to many.
4. A compiled solved solution of P.T.I PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS FROM YEAR 2000 – 2014. If you can covered all these questions and follows all our instructions, you will never have any difficulty scoring very high score and getting admission.
5. Additional exam writing materials and how to use them with speed and accuracy. These examination materials are what you will take to the examination hall; they include four figure table, calculator, HB pencil. We are providing you with these specific types of materials for you to take to the examination and how to use them to aid your success. Knowing how to use these materials may contribute to 50% of your success.
6. For those residing in Delta state, River state, Cross river state, Akwa ibom state and Lagos state, I will personally hold a one week seminar as additional benefit of participating in this package on the condition that I get up to at least 25 candidates; on the condition that they agree to assembled in a specified place.
7. For places where we have less than 25 candidates, we will provide all useful information they need in this forum: www.visionarytent.moreforum.com . That is online extra mural classes.
If you are really interested to score very high in the coming PETROLEUM TRAINING INSTITUTE (P.T.I) EFFURUN PART-TIME ENTRANCE EXAM AND GET ADMMISSION into the 2014/2014 session, you should do the following
1. Registered in this forum: www.visionarytent.moreforum.com
2. send your e-mail address and phone number to 09096119817
Or simply call: 09096119817 TO GET DETAILED INFORMATION ON HOW TO GET THIS PACKAGE
FOR FURTHER ENQUIRY
CALL: 09096119817
E-MAIL: ptientranceexamdvd@gmail.com
CLICK: www.visionarytent.moreforum.com
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS HAVING THIS PACKAGE
1. FREE CHEMISTRY QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS PACK
2. FREE PHYSICS QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS PACK
3. FREE MATHEMATICS QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS PACK
4. FREE ENGLISH QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS PACK
5. FREE GENERAL KNOWLEDGE QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS PACK
Re: Admission Into Petroleum Training Institute (p.t.i) Effurun 2014/2015 Session by Joncool(m): 2:30pm On Aug 11, 2014
Nice info
Re: Admission Into Petroleum Training Institute (p.t.i) Effurun 2014/2015 Session by charlisco(m): 10:56am On Feb 14, 2015
for more recent update about the delsu post utme, statistic, qualification requirement, past question & answer, how we can help you to buy and process it, click here for details

for other related topic click here
Re: Admission Into Petroleum Training Institute (p.t.i) Effurun 2014/2015 Session by blueprint4real: 4:58pm On Mar 05, 2015
FREE PTI PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS ON ENGLISH LANGUAGE

One way of effectively preparing for an exam is to revise and practise with past questions. Below is a link to download PTI PAST QUESTION AND ANSWER ON ENGLISH LANGUAGE. NOTE: The file are in rar so you need to download and install winrar to extract it. Thanks

download links

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/75ab11cd

or

http://www.fast-files.com/getfile.aspx?file=87376

or

http://www.filehostfree.com/?d=54F7F0B61

or

https://www.dropbox.com/s/821878z3qmr5deq/PTI%20PAST%20Q%26A%20ENGLISH%202000%20TO%202014.rar?dl=0

or

http://www.4shared.com/rar/DSjPrWqZce/PTI_PAST_QA_ENGLISH_2000_TO_20.html

SUCESS IN ADVANCE

(1) (Reply)

Account Officer In A Microfinance Bank / NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Latest Job Recruitment / NETS Exam Today Who Has Taken It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.