Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

Smoking Kills! Really? 130 Year Old Brazilian Smoker Demolishes Health Myths - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Smoking Kills! Really? 130 Year Old Brazilian Smoker Demolishes Health Myths (2203 Views)

61-year-old Brazilian Woman, Gives Birth To Twins / THIS IS HOW SMOKING KILLS YOU 1. (BY CAUSING HIGH BP) / Is There A Cure For A Smoker's Black Lips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Smoking Kills! Really? 130 Year Old Brazilian Smoker Demolishes Health Myths by kikuyu1(m): 2:02pm On Aug 11, 2014
Jose Aguineldo dos Santos last month turned 126-after smoking over a 100 years.

He's actually in perfect health which shows yet again:
"people generally believe the exact opposite of the truth."
Also
n Milan,Italy, over 35,000 Milanesi are over 87 years and many smoke high nicotine cigars. Over 200 are centenarians

The comedian George Burns was another famous and inspirational life long cigar smoker who died at 100. Between 10 and 15 Cubans daily-wow!

http://karanjazplace..com/2013/07/the-cigarette-smoking-causes-lung.html
Ask a doctor about lung cancer and vitamin b17 deficiency-you'll be shocked!
Re: Smoking Kills! Really? 130 Year Old Brazilian Smoker Demolishes Health Myths by PassingShot(m): 2:06pm On Aug 11, 2014
And how many have had their life cut short as a result of tobacco smoking?

The whole world (I mean the field of medicine) cannot be wrong on this.
Re: Smoking Kills! Really? 130 Year Old Brazilian Smoker Demolishes Health Myths by Dreal1247: 2:34pm On Aug 11, 2014
Its better to foolishly avoid smoking than to die experimenting. Prevention is better than cure.
Re: Smoking Kills! Really? 130 Year Old Brazilian Smoker Demolishes Health Myths by egift(m): 2:37pm On Aug 11, 2014
Do Not Try This At Home grin
Re: Smoking Kills! Really? 130 Year Old Brazilian Smoker Demolishes Health Myths by ochon: 3:26pm On Aug 11, 2014
The Brazilian smoker demolished no myths. There's always an exception to most rules/truths/lies. Just because he lived long doesn't mean other smokers would be lucky like him. Many smokers have lost their lives to cancers/damaged lungs, don't let this story fool you. Crime doesn't pay generally (as popularily known), but it's paying for some people. Smoking is bad for the health, you don't need no psychic to tell you that.
Re: Smoking Kills! Really? 130 Year Old Brazilian Smoker Demolishes Health Myths by Gudiza(m): 3:28pm On Aug 11, 2014
how does 126yrs turn into 130? undecided
Re: Smoking Kills! Really? 130 Year Old Brazilian Smoker Demolishes Health Myths by kikuyu1(m): 4:32pm On Aug 11, 2014
ochon: The Brazilian smoker demolished no myths. There's always an exception to most rules/truths/lies. Just because he lived long doesn't mean other smokers would be lucky like him. Many smokers have lost their lives to cancers/damaged lungs, don't let this story fool you. Crime doesn't pay generally (as popularily known), but it's paying for some people. Smoking is bad for the health, you don't need no psychic to tell you that.
Dude,it would help if you first read the link. If you did you'd know
Professor Sterling of the Simon Fraser University in Canada is perhaps closest to the truth, where he uses research papers to reason that smoking promotes the formation of a thin mucous layer in the lungs, "which forms a protective layer stopping any cancer-carrying particles from entering the lung tissue."
and as far back as 1982 Prof.Schrauzer after years of research claimed
"no ingredient of cigarette smoke has been shown to cause cancer and that nobody reproduced cancer in lab animals from tobacco smoke."
THE WHOLE SMOKING KILLS IS A MONUMENTAL SCAM TO HIDE THE EFFECTS OF ATMOSPHERIC NUCLEAR TESTS WHICH HAS SPREAD RADIOACTIVE PARTICLES WORLDWIDE!
Re: Smoking Kills! Really? 130 Year Old Brazilian Smoker Demolishes Health Myths by kikuyu1(m): 5:03pm On Oct 07, 2014
The truth will always out! Those black lung pics misused to harass smokers are actually specially treated pig lungs!!
“Dr. Duane Carr – Professor of Surgery at the University of Tennessee College of Medicine, said this: “Smoking does not discolor the lung.”
Dr. Victor Buhler, Pathologist at St. Joseph Hospital in Kansas City: “I have examined thousands of lungs both grossly and microscopically. I cannot tell you from exmining a lung whether or not its former host had smoked.”...

...Dr. Sheldon Sommers, Pathologist and Director of Laboratories at Lenox Hill Hospital, in New York: “…it is not possible grossly or microscopically, or in any other way known to me, to distinguish between the lung of a smoker or a nonsmoker. Blackening of lungs is from carbon particles, and smoking tobacco does not introduce carbon particles into the lung.”...
...The only black lungs I’ve seen are from peat-workers and coal miners, never from smokers”.
These are all TRAINED AND HONEST MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS!
This is the fake pig lung kit they misuse to demonise decent hardworking smokers-look! It even says demo kit without hiding.

[img]http://cfrankdavis.files./2012/08/pig-lungs.png?w=640[/img]

We know the Global Elite;or at least we should know them by -if smoking were really so unhealthy wouldn't they want us to smoke??
Think,nlanders,think!
Re: Smoking Kills! Really? 130 Year Old Brazilian Smoker Demolishes Health Myths by cao(f): 5:50pm On Oct 07, 2014
Tell that to my former 19 year old housemate, who coughed like he had an extreme case of TB. Or my current fifty something year old housemate (I'm guessing, all I know dude is over 40), who also coughs like a TB patient. Coincidentally, they are both smokers and are not exceptions to the rule.
Re: Smoking Kills! Really? 130 Year Old Brazilian Smoker Demolishes Health Myths by proffemi: 6:45am On Oct 08, 2014
kikuyu1:
The truth will always out! Those black lung pics misused to harass smokers are actually specially treated pig lungs!!

These are all TRAINED AND HONEST MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS!
This is the fake pig lung kit they misuse to demonise decent hardworking smokers-look! It even says demo kit without hiding.

[img]http://cfrankdavis.files./2012/08/pig-lungs.png?w=640[/img]

We know the Global Elite;or at least we should know them by -if smoking were really so unhealthy wouldn't they want us to smoke??
Think,nlanders,think!

It appears you have had more than a little puff yourself. "Think Nairalanders"? Perhaps you should heed your own advice. By now, there are thousands of papers on (and at least a score with solid, irrefutable evidence of) the harmful effects of smoking.
Re: Smoking Kills! Really? 130 Year Old Brazilian Smoker Demolishes Health Myths by reyvape: 12:23pm On Mar 20, 2018
Hello, i will advise you to get nicotine gums and an ecigarette that contains a significant amount of nicotine to help him quit smoking.
you can check on [url]reyvape.com[/url] , nigeria number one smoking accessories store

(1) (Reply)

Please Read And Talk To A Sista,its Urgent / Five Effective Ways To Removing Stretch Marks / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.