Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Kelechi Iheanacho Ranked 9th Most Exciting Teen In The World - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kelechi Iheanacho Ranked 9th Most Exciting Teen In The World (47535 Views)

Kanu Nwankwo Visits Kelechi Iheanacho In Manchester / Kelechi Iheanacho Makes ESPN Player Power Ranking. / Kelechi Iheanacho's Move To Manchester City Done!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Ranked 9th Most Exciting Teen In The World by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 11, 2014
oh, mistake
cheesy
nonjebose: wrong na. He is a musician. He plays with Flavour
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Ranked 9th Most Exciting Teen In The World by hensben(m): 10:19pm On Aug 11, 2014
LordCenturion:

He dey for Bush dey shit. ...

Silly question
how e take be silly question ehn? una go just dey front dey form i too know.

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Ranked 9th Most Exciting Teen In The World by uzoexcel(m): 10:19pm On Aug 11, 2014
The bolded should be sporting lisbon and not porto
safarigirl: how can Chelsea have made Drogba? Drogba wasn't a teenager when Mourinho got him, he was a grown a55 man who had a certain position, nothing to develop anymore, that's like Onazi moving to Liverpool and making a name then someone saying Liverpool made him.

Oya answer me this, which club made CR7: Porto, Man United or Real Madrid?

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Ranked 9th Most Exciting Teen In The World by englishmart(m): 10:22pm On Aug 11, 2014
hunter21: why wont they give him work permit, because hes not from england, germany or spain?
he's 17. That's why.

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Ranked 9th Most Exciting Teen In The World by englishmart(m): 10:28pm On Aug 11, 2014
The Iheanacho I know is 33. Not 17

2 Likes

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Ranked 9th Most Exciting Teen In The World by msmon(m): 10:28pm On Aug 11, 2014
Ladystewie: enlighten us
how many 'black' footballers have 'mismanaged' their sucess?

Where is d Wilson Orume, even d Mikel Obi, no improvement.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Ranked 9th Most Exciting Teen In The World by Danhumprey: 10:28pm On Aug 11, 2014
Oluwaseytiano: most of the players u mention didnt move directly from the brazillian league. In order to be eligible for work permit in the uk, players must have played up to 75% of their national team games in the last two years
is that the criteria they are using?
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Ranked 9th Most Exciting Teen In The World by Oluwaseytiano(m): 10:33pm On Aug 11, 2014
Danhumprey: is that the criteria they are using?
yes. But players under the age of 20 can be granted conditional work permits, if a work permit application is
rejected, clubs can appeal to a panel –
consisting
of FA, PFA and league reps, as well as
three ex-
pros and managers – who consider
whether the
player is “of the highest calibre” and will
“contribute significantly to the
development of the
game at the top level in England”
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Ranked 9th Most Exciting Teen In The World by nonjebose(m): 10:34pm On Aug 11, 2014
milehigh06:

People are busy trying to speak like Makele was Zidane and Messi rolled into one when all he did was sit infront of the CBs and protect them hence why he had just 1 goal for Chelsea.Makelele was the 1st person in world football to make that roll a defined one and Mikel is the only other player right now who just does that,even Vidal and co still attack a lot which Makelele never did
Makelele added steel in his defensive duties,which is lacking in Mikel of late
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Ranked 9th Most Exciting Teen In The World by englishmart(m): 10:35pm On Aug 11, 2014
uzoexcel: The bolded should be sporting lisbon and not porto
it's not even sporting Lisbon, it's Sporting Clube de Portugal.

I was surprised when I saw Porto. Wetin concern fowl with toothbrush?

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Ranked 9th Most Exciting Teen In The World by englishmart(m): 10:36pm On Aug 11, 2014
Danhumprey: is that the criteria they are using?
criterion you meant?
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Ranked 9th Most Exciting Teen In The World by Danhumprey: 10:42pm On Aug 11, 2014
englishmart: criterion you meant?
My bad. It was auto-correct.

Thanks
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Ranked 9th Most Exciting Teen In The World by englishmart(m): 10:44pm On Aug 11, 2014
Danhumprey: My bad. It was auto-correct.

Thanks
glad you understand. smiley
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Ranked 9th Most Exciting Teen In The World by hunter21(m): 10:44pm On Aug 11, 2014
Jeezuzpick:

Nope.

Because he's not yet 18.
Danhumprey: He is not yet 18yrs yet. He will be 18yrs old in few months time. And when he clocked 18yrs,he will be given work permit. That's how they do it.
englishmart: he's 17. That's why.
How about those teenagers that play for arsenals first team
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Ranked 9th Most Exciting Teen In The World by irepnaija4eva(m): 10:45pm On Aug 11, 2014
chimerase2: holllandia abia kwa
Wat kind of leaf? undecided
i guess is weed
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Ranked 9th Most Exciting Teen In The World by Danhumprey: 10:45pm On Aug 11, 2014
Oluwaseytiano: yes. But players under the age of 20 can be granted conditional work permits, if a work permit application is
rejected, clubs can appeal to a panel –
consisting
of FA, PFA and league reps, as well as
three ex-
pros and managers – who consider
whether the
player is “of the highest calibre” and will
“contribute significantly to the
development of the
game at the top level in England”
I see!

Well, they should consider Iheanacho, then.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Ranked 9th Most Exciting Teen In The World by uzzyj(m): 10:48pm On Aug 11, 2014
[i][/i]His manager shouldn't do any rubbish by playing him in a role that doesn't suit his game!**kpam**
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Ranked 9th Most Exciting Teen In The World by englishmart(m): 10:48pm On Aug 11, 2014
hunter21:

in the premier league? You can only find such players in capital one cup matches

After all, those teenagers were bred in arsenal..

Iheanacho's case is different.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Ranked 9th Most Exciting Teen In The World by Oluwaseytiano(m): 10:51pm On Aug 11, 2014
Danhumprey: I see!

am not so sure. Even messi wasnt considered in 2003
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Ranked 9th Most Exciting Teen In The World by Oluwaseytiano(m): 10:51pm On Aug 11, 2014
Danhumprey: I see!

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Ranked 9th Most Exciting Teen In The World by Danhumprey: 10:54pm On Aug 11, 2014
hunter21:

Name them please'provided they are not British and do not have any trace of British link in their genealogy.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Ranked 9th Most Exciting Teen In The World by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 11, 2014
Danhumprey: Name them please'provided they are not British and do not have any trace of British link in their genealogy.
cos they are always over-hyped
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Ranked 9th Most Exciting Teen In The World by 1miccza: 11:05pm On Aug 11, 2014
iconize: Wonder kid..

But honestly I don't like peeps calling Iheanacho a striker, he's more of an attacking mid-fielder.
Or do we say he's a false 9...

A false 9 is a striker..... He isn't an attacking midfielder..
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Ranked 9th Most Exciting Teen In The World by kannymoore(m): 11:06pm On Aug 11, 2014
englishmart: The Iheanacho I know is 33. Not 17

Stop being silly please.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Ranked 9th Most Exciting Teen In The World by femi9naija(m): 11:07pm On Aug 11, 2014
ClintonNzedimma: Iheanacho will be world class...
He is under pellegrini's care and watch and not that dream killing coach Mourinho....no African player thrives under that guy.
I dont see him as someone that will score many goals but as a playmaker.

What? You don't see him as someone that can score many goals? Comments from his coach said he scores like 5 Goals just in training. He scored 6 goals at the African u17 cup and another 6 at the u17 world cup
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Ranked 9th Most Exciting Teen In The World by Sacramento4real(m): 11:08pm On Aug 11, 2014
Kelechi Iheanacho and Simeon Moses= Future World Best Players

except say nor be FIFA go conduct dat vote.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Ranked 9th Most Exciting Teen In The World by logica(m): 11:12pm On Aug 11, 2014
englishmart: it's not even sporting Lisbon, it's Sporting Clube de Portugal.

I was surprised when I saw Porto. Wetin concern fowl with toothbrush?
...AKA Sporting Lisbon! Jeez.

2 Likes

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Ranked 9th Most Exciting Teen In The World by safarigirl(f): 11:12pm On Aug 11, 2014
milehigh06:
Drogba became an household name after he moved to Chelsea just like CR7 became better after he moved to Real..At UTD he was just all about flicks and tricks but at Real he finally worked on his accuracy,utd had a hand in his development and in making him a star and also do not forget that CR7 was also a star at his age with his portugese team and UTD made him famous while Madrid made him more famous.....David Luiz,Ganso,Oscar,Thiago Silva were all well known in Brazil but how many people knew them outside Brazil tll they moved to European clubs..Heck even at Benfica,Luiz was hailed by the world as a dream CB but after people got to actually see him play constantly at chelsea,it became clear he is at best a CDM/CM
bros forget. CR7 had a solid position by the time he got to Real, the only thing they had to do was brush it up.

Even Luiz, Oscar, Silva already had established positions and no one bothered to do a complete overhaul of them. They remained under their areas of specialization.

Mikel's case is akin to someone applying in a UNI for Economics only to be sent to the Chemistry department

3 Likes

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Ranked 9th Most Exciting Teen In The World by kannymoore(m): 11:14pm On Aug 11, 2014
Sacramento4real: Kelechi Iheanacho and Simeon Moses= Future World Best Players

except say nor be FIFA go conduct dat vote.

The guy is partly right. If they keep their head down and work hard, they could turn out to be among the best...
and my friend forgot to include he who is even better than Kelechi iheanacho....

Isaac Success! cool

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Ranked 9th Most Exciting Teen In The World by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 11, 2014
[b][/b]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How The World Reacted To Man United And Liverpool's Heavy Defeats / FC Barcelona Player Salaries 2017-18 (full Squad Contracts Revealed) / Naomi Osaka Is Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.