Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,178 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

Kelechi Iheanacho Ranked 9th Most Exciting Teen In The World - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kelechi Iheanacho Ranked 9th Most Exciting Teen In The World (47525 Views)

Kanu Nwankwo Visits Kelechi Iheanacho In Manchester / Kelechi Iheanacho Makes ESPN Player Power Ranking. / Kelechi Iheanacho's Move To Manchester City Done!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Ranked 9th Most Exciting Teen In The World by Nobody: 11:38pm On Aug 11, 2014
safarigirl: bros forget. CR7 had a solid position by the time he got to Real, the only thing they had to do was brush it up.

Even Luiz, Oscar, Silva already had established positions and no one bothered to do a complete overhaul of them. They remained under their areas of specialization.

Mikel's case is akin to someone applying in a UNI for Economics only to be sent to the Chemistry department
what am i saying what are you saying......did I say anything about their positions?we were arguing about if there were established names or not..you just totally jumped off topic and basically left me scratching my head...I humbly request that you read what I had posted...I made mention of the position Luiz plays because when he was in Brazil and Portugal,he had less eyes on him but when He moved to Chelsea,after a season it was apparent that his best position was as a CDM/CM ..the popularity of the EPL enabled that
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Ranked 9th Most Exciting Teen In The World by highbeeola(m): 11:40pm On Aug 11, 2014
ClintonNzedimma: Iheanacho will be world class...
He is under pellegrini's care and watch and not that dream killing coach Mourinho....no African player thrives under that guy.
I dont see him as someone that will score many goals but as a playmaker.

. What of drogba.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Ranked 9th Most Exciting Teen In The World by tochstorm(m): 11:41pm On Aug 11, 2014
Where are the other players at that tournament. The no 3, 9, 7.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Ranked 9th Most Exciting Teen In The World by iconize(m): 11:44pm On Aug 11, 2014
1miccza:

A false 9 is a striker..... He isn't an attacking midfielder..

He's a defender I guess...
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Ranked 9th Most Exciting Teen In The World by vickiechi: 11:44pm On Aug 11, 2014
We are outstanding people, let's all put our minds to it, put in our best, channel our creativity properly. Decide today to be relevant in your field. Join theorangeentrpreneur.com

Btw, If you have a fresh N creative photo of anything share it at theorangeentrepreneur.com. N1000 recharge each for the 30 most creative pictures
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Ranked 9th Most Exciting Teen In The World by write2obi(m): 11:48pm On Aug 11, 2014
QMark: They always raise our hopes at youth level. When money starts coming in, they forget all the skills they learnt at Agege Stadium and Onikan Stadium and start passing the ball backwards.

I wish him all the best sha.
talk about back passes and someone comes in mind grin

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Ranked 9th Most Exciting Teen In The World by mrjangaweed: 11:49pm On Aug 11, 2014
He is under pellegrini's care and watch and not that dream killing coach Mourinho....no African player thrives under that guy.

Hater you forgot drogba eto

From a bloody mancity fc fan
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Ranked 9th Most Exciting Teen In The World by Nobody: 11:58pm On Aug 11, 2014

Beni McCarthy of south Africa, Drogba of ivory coast, Michel Essen of Ghana, s. muntary of Ghana. please explain what you mean by morinho not liking African players.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Ranked 9th Most Exciting Teen In The World by omobaagility: 12:05am On Aug 12, 2014

Drogba, kalu and Essien thrive under pellegrini abi
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Ranked 9th Most Exciting Teen In The World by Abraham2013(m): 12:07am On Aug 12, 2014

R u saying dat dider drogba n micheal essien r asians?
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Ranked 9th Most Exciting Teen In The World by Abraham2013(m): 12:10am On Aug 12, 2014
Well he should hard and keep his head down cos we hav had such nice tinz about femi opabunmi, rabiu ibrahim, marcurly chrisantus, etc
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Ranked 9th Most Exciting Teen In The World by Abraham2013(m): 12:11am On Aug 12, 2014
Well he should hard and keep his head down cos we hav had such nice tinz about femi opabunmi, rabiu ibrahim, marcurly chrisantus, Sani Emmanuel, Stanley Okoro etc and yet non of dis player got or hav gotten to d pick of dere carriers or were able to fulfil half of dere expected potentials
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Ranked 9th Most Exciting Teen In The World by pazienza(m): 12:19am On Aug 12, 2014
englishmart: The Iheanacho I know is 33. Not 17

Are you his mother?
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Ranked 9th Most Exciting Teen In The World by Nestor021: 12:19am On Aug 12, 2014
Hello friends, due to advancement in technology, I have decided to develop an Android application for our great Felicity Global Forum which can be installed on any android device and used conveniently to access our forum for fresh and latest updates.
The App is FREE and very easy to navigate.

Features:
View fresh and latest updates
Create new topic
Reply to post
Invite friends
Share with friends
Chat with your friends for free
Place free adverts and lots more...

Today, am glad to inform you that our Felicity Global Forum Android App is ready for downloading. Click to download http://www.datafilehost.com/d/d0f32156
Remember to untick the small box before downloading the App.

Currently, am developing for more platform like Nokia, BlackBerry, iPhone and others. They will be available once am done. But for now, enjoy it on Android devices.

Thank You...

Enjoy And Share!!!
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Ranked 9th Most Exciting Teen In The World by brosdoncome(m): 12:20am On Aug 12, 2014
QMark: They always raise our hopes at youth level. When money starts coming in, they forget all the skills they learnt at Agege Stadium and Onikan Stadium and start passing the ball backwards.

I hope u are not indirectly referring to Mikel Slow-bie grin

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Ranked 9th Most Exciting Teen In The World by Izzyizzie(m): 12:34am On Aug 12, 2014

Sorry 2 say.... You be fool, Drogba no perform under him tink b4 u tlk.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Ranked 9th Most Exciting Teen In The World by 360musicng(m): 12:46am On Aug 12, 2014
he's a nice footballer... meanwhile download this hot new Music: Iyanya – Story Story Ft. Oritse Femi: http://www..com/music-iyanya-story-story-ft-oritse-femi/ via @
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Ranked 9th Most Exciting Teen In The World by disloman(m): 2:53am On Aug 12, 2014

Bad guy.Hope u r nt referring to anyone ooooo?cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Ranked 9th Most Exciting Teen In The World by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 2:53am On Aug 12, 2014
Experimental Ebola Drug (ZMapp) On Its Way To Liberia

https://www.nairaland.com/1853624/experimental-ebola-drug-zmapp-way#25409358
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Ranked 9th Most Exciting Teen In The World by M4gunners: 4:11am On Aug 12, 2014
Na working permit dey won take delay this guy now.God make a way oh for him.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Ranked 9th Most Exciting Teen In The World by biomedixexcel(m): 5:11am On Aug 12, 2014
Good prospects
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Ranked 9th Most Exciting Teen In The World by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 5:16am On Aug 12, 2014
please let give dis dude a breathing space....kelechi dis...kelechi dat...Make una over hype no finish dis dude, I pray he makes it to the top cos j keep on wondering what happened to these exciting young talented players...rabiu Ibrahim, macualey chrisantus, femi opabunmi, isaac promise, bala ezekieh and our very own little messi Stanley okoro
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Ranked 9th Most Exciting Teen In The World by 1miccza: 5:20am On Aug 12, 2014
iconize:

He's a defender I guess...

Naa he's a striker
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Ranked 9th Most Exciting Teen In The World by Asiwaju9ja(m): 5:21am On Aug 12, 2014
yemaldo: Pray he doesn't end up like mikel ooo, mikel was among d best young players back then but today... undecided

.....Na "back" Man.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Ranked 9th Most Exciting Teen In The World by naijanoni(m): 6:27am On Aug 12, 2014
Oluwaseytiano: am not so sure. Even messi wasnt considered in 2003
Chelsea were able to get a work-permit for burkina-faso's bertrand traore immediately he turned 18 last year through the special talent appeal.
He had made just less than 5 appearances 4 his NT then.
If they could work it out 4 traore,then there wouldnt be much problem in getting a work permit 4 iheanacho when he turns 18.He's obviously a special talent.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Ranked 9th Most Exciting Teen In The World by pek(m): 6:49am On Aug 12, 2014
I sincerely wish he doesn't turn out to be like Mikel! He will definitely go places if he keeps improving.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Ranked 9th Most Exciting Teen In The World by jamebex(m): 6:52am On Aug 12, 2014
GenOrumov:
Yes we don't have good management but when (african) players reset their ages Ten years backward then even with good management, they will never be as good as those at their currently claimed ages.

You couldn't have said it better. The problem young African players have, has little to do with management and more with their mendacity. Inasmuch as football requires skills, strength is just as important. How do you expect a 40-year man to compare with a 30-year old young lad.

Truth be told, majority of our youth players are almost getting getting to their prime age when they get an opportunity to play at such international level. Are we unaware of the kind of society we have? Do you really think a 17-year old boy from nowhere can be given a chance at such level in Nigeria? I have always argued this with my friends; if Mark was a Nigerian, Facebook would not have come into existence.

So let's stop all the unnecessary hype and face the reality. Iheanacho is great today, let's lionize him. If however, he later didn't live up to the Hype, let's not blame it on anything or anyone rather on out system who gave him the opportunity to come to limelight relatively too late.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Ranked 9th Most Exciting Teen In The World by RAKITIC: 7:00am On Aug 12, 2014
milehigh06:

it is not how you a=started but where you are comfortable at most...Mikel is one of the best CDMs in the world but we are trying to force him into JayJay and Etim Esin skill bracket by force..Mikel is Makelele with a little bit of skill...thats all
you are comparing MIKEL with MAKELELE na wa o
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Ranked 9th Most Exciting Teen In The World by safarigirl(f): 7:03am On Aug 12, 2014
naijanoni:
Chelsea were able to get a work-permit for burkina-faso's bertrand traore immediately he turned 18 last year through the special talent appeal.
He had made just less than 5 appearances 4 his NT then.
If they could work it out 4 traore,then there wouldnt be much problem in getting a work permit 4 iheanacho when he turns 18.He's obviously a special talent.
Iheanacho will have to play in the Senior team to up his chances of getting the work permit with ease.

Was on a forum for Man City fans and most of them mentioned that things would've been a lot easier if he playedd for the NNT.

Good Morning Oga, long time. Hope say body dey cloth smiley

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Ranked 9th Most Exciting Teen In The World by safarigirl(f): 7:09am On Aug 12, 2014
milehigh06:
what am i saying what are you saying......did I say anything about their positions?we were arguing about if there were established names or not..you just totally jumped off topic and basically left me scratching my head...I humbly request that you read what I had posted...I made mention of the position Luiz plays because when he was in Brazil and Portugal,he had less eyes on him but when He moved to Chelsea,after a season it was apparent that his best position was as a CDM/CM ..the popularity of the EPL enabled that
what is your definition of an established player?

As far as I'm concerned anyone that plays in a top league is established. Luiz and Thiago were in top teams in the Brazilian league. That you don't watch their league doesn't mean they weren't established, it just means they weren't popular in most parts of the world.

I brought up the positions ish because none of the people you mentioned had their positions totally scrapped like Mikel's.

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Ranked 9th Most Exciting Teen In The World by Donbabaj: 7:28am On Aug 12, 2014
Abbycite: The problem is lack of good management......we have far better players in Africa at a younger stage than all of Europe.........If player like Lampard, Gerard can be rate as world class midfielder without no particular skills (so to say).....You begin to wonder where the likes of J.J, Oruma and co could have been with good management.

Oruma Who says Naira land has only young peeps! Broz i hail o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Naomi Osaka Is Pregnant / FC Barcelona Player Salaries 2017-18 (full Squad Contracts Revealed) / Super League Showdown: Agnelli Resigns. Juve, Chelsea Others Leave ECA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.