Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,687 members, 7,816,798 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Invite From Tranter IT Infrastructure Service Limited (TITIS) - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invite From Tranter IT Infrastructure Service Limited (TITIS) (7107 Views)

Titis Limited / TITIS Limited Invite / Rondatoks Service Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Invite From Tranter IT Infrastructure Service Limited (TITIS) by LordTrezy(m): 4:43am On Jan 06, 2017
Re: Invite From Tranter IT Infrastructure Service Limited (TITIS) by ishaq062(m): 10:21am On Jan 24, 2017
EXICON:
Yes, strictly technical in the areas of IT, especially in the fields of Networking and System Architecture.
I was once in your shoes some months back. Today by God's grace, I can proudly say I'm a staff of TITIS.
Just do your own due diligence. You will be invited for an interview after the test.
All the best bro. Look forward to have you as a colleague soonest! God help you.

please help how is the pay like and is there any stipend for the training or transport or transport allowance.
Re: Invite From Tranter IT Infrastructure Service Limited (TITIS) by DrollyForce(m): 1:39pm On Jun 07, 2017
LordTrezy:

Really??
Re: Invite From Tranter IT Infrastructure Service Limited (TITIS) by ayoodeji(m): 7:23am On Sep 18, 2020
Hello, good morning. Can you pls tell me more about the instrumentation engineer role? Thank you.

EXICON:
Yes, strictly technical in the areas of IT, especially in the fields of Networking and System Architecture.
I was once in your shoes some months back. Today by God's grace, I can proudly say I'm a staff of TITIS.
Just do your own due diligence. You will be invited for an interview after the test.
All the best bro. Look forward to have you as a colleague soonest! God help you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Medecins Sans Frontieres Job Recruitment / Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Graduate Programme 2022 / FCT N-power Graduates 106 Trainees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.