Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

How To Find A Lost Phone Online Using IMEI Number - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Find A Lost Phone Online Using IMEI Number (4393 Views)

Locate Lost Phone Using Google Search / How Can I Destroy A Stolen Phone Using Its Imei Number? / Get A Phone Number, Given The Imei Number: How Possible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Find A Lost Phone Online Using IMEI Number by yinkuscious(m): 7:26pm On Aug 11, 2014
How to Find Lost Mobile Online using IMEI Number
IMEI Number stands for (International Mobile
Station Equipment Identity) contains very vital
information about the device you are using. Well
using that we can track a lot of things,
manufacture, device location and much more.
So now we will be using an online email based
service led by VSNL.NET, well check below steps
how actually this process works and what you need
to do.
Step 1. Make sure you have noted down your 15
digit IMEI Number, well in normal devices you can
check your IMEI number *#06# but in case its lost
you can check the box it came in, even it comes
with a printed strip.
Step 2. Now open your email any Gmail or Yahoo
no matter, we just need to send an email to an
address with all the vital information for it to track
our device.
Step 3. Compose an email like below format:
Name:
Address:
Email:
Last used no:
Phone model:
Make:
Missing Date:
IMEI No:
Step 4. Now just add all the information as asked,
make sure the dates of loosing your mobile should
be little bit closer.
Step 5. Now just send this email to cop@vsnl.net
and wait for sometime to make them check, scan
and analyze till they further provide you with the
report.
So now if your phone is being used, they will start
tracking and tracing the route of you phone and
soon you will get the report, where exactly your
phone is being operated, so hope you likes this
tutorial, do share this with all your friends.

1 Like

Re: How To Find A Lost Phone Online Using IMEI Number by pragmatistm(m): 7:50pm On Aug 11, 2014
Have you tried this yourself? Also, how can one use this method to get manufacture date and other info?
Re: How To Find A Lost Phone Online Using IMEI Number by ITbomb(m): 8:19pm On Aug 11, 2014
Who has tried this
Re: How To Find A Lost Phone Online Using IMEI Number by Caseless: 8:51pm On Aug 11, 2014
Operation retrieving all my stolen fones.
D issue b say make i come find d fone and e come dey bigger criminal hand wey i no go fit face.
Re: How To Find A Lost Phone Online Using IMEI Number by olubolace(m): 9:54pm On Aug 18, 2014
email address do not exist!
Re: How To Find A Lost Phone Online Using IMEI Number by warrenweste(m): 12:09pm On Aug 22, 2021
Has anyone tried these before? Two of my phone's was stolen between June and now and desperately need to track it

(1) (Reply)

How To Repair The Mouth Piece Of Your Phone -do It Yourself / How To Download Whatsapp For PC, And Other Windows Mobile Apps / Learn How To Root Andriod Phones,increase Internal Memery . Unlock.anti-thief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.