Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,094 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

Can Someone Tell The Satanist To Keep His "anti-Bible Studies" On One Thread? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can Someone Tell The Satanist To Keep His "anti-Bible Studies" On One Thread? (884 Views)

Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist / Pray For Alfaseltzer.( The Satanist) / Serious About Becoming A Satanist?(read This!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Tell The Satanist To Keep His "anti-Bible Studies" On One Thread? by tpia1: 2:57am On Aug 12, 2014
he's spamming.
Re: Can Someone Tell The Satanist To Keep His "anti-Bible Studies" On One Thread? by ayukdaboss(m): 3:09am On Aug 12, 2014
Re: Can Someone Tell The Satanist To Keep His "anti-Bible Studies" On One Thread? by Sunymoore(m): 6:33am On Aug 12, 2014
First of all, I'm theist! But this is Religion section, so he have equal right to create threads as he wish, because satanism is a Religion also. Learn to be tolerant.
Imhmm, going by your judgment, is that OLAG....... something not spamming here?

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Tell The Satanist To Keep His "anti-Bible Studies" On One Thread? by malvisguy212: 9:52am On Aug 12, 2014
Sunymoore: First of all, I'm theist! But this is Religion section, so he have equal right to create threads as he wish, because satanism is a Religion also. Learn to be tolerant.
are you a christian? Maby no, I believe you are a muslim, ok then.what the satanist is doin, is it ok? To misinterprete the bible, this is wrong.
Re: Can Someone Tell The Satanist To Keep His "anti-Bible Studies" On One Thread? by Sunymoore(m): 11:28am On Aug 12, 2014
malvisguy212: are you a christian? Maby no, I believe you are a muslim, ok then.what the satanist is doin, is it ok? To misinterprete the bible, this is wrong.
My religion doesn't count. I think the Bible also condemned satan? So what are you whining about?
Re: Can Someone Tell The Satanist To Keep His "anti-Bible Studies" On One Thread? by malvisguy212: 12:19pm On Aug 12, 2014
Sunymoore:
My religion doesn't count. I think the Bible also condemned satan? So what are you whining about?
o my God, were do this guys come from? Is satan a good person? The devil is fool.
Re: Can Someone Tell The Satanist To Keep His "anti-Bible Studies" On One Thread? by Sunymoore(m): 12:41pm On Aug 12, 2014
malvisguy212: o my God, were do this guys come from? Is satan a good person? The devil is fool.
You see. Where is the tolerance now? You called satan a bad person and also a fool, and you are offended if someone misinterprete the bible.
Hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Tell The Satanist To Keep His "anti-Bible Studies" On One Thread? by malvisguy212: 12:53pm On Aug 12, 2014
Sunymoore:
You see. Where is the tolerance now? You called satan a bad person and also a fool, and you are offended if someone misinterprete the bible.
Hypocrisy.
tryin so hard to please man, neglect your obligation to God, well, am not surprise, you believe in God, and satan is a enemy to God, did you see how confused you are? I REAPET, THE DEVIL IS A LIER A FOOL.
Re: Can Someone Tell The Satanist To Keep His "anti-Bible Studies" On One Thread? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 12, 2014
malvisguy212: o my God, were do this guys come from? Is satan a good person? The devil is fool.
Your God is the foolish one. May Lucifer have mercy on you for this blasphemy.

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Tell The Satanist To Keep His "anti-Bible Studies" On One Thread? by malvisguy212: 1:15pm On Aug 12, 2014
sonOfLucifer:
Your God is the foolish one. May Lucifer have mercy on you for this blasphemy.
you are just playing with your eternity, even satan is afraid to cause God, you are not a satanic my friend,on many occasion, satan whisper to someone to cause God.

What I know about satan, I tell you the truth, you know nothing.
Re: Can Someone Tell The Satanist To Keep His "anti-Bible Studies" On One Thread? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 12, 2014
malvisguy212: you are just playing with your eternity, even satan is afraid to cause God, you are not a satanic my friend,on many occasion, satan whisper to someone to cause God.

What I know about satan, I tell you the truth, you know nothing.
Fucking Christians. They think their useless god is the truth. What do you knoow about my Father? Have you experienced him? If you have, you wouldn't be so ignorant.
Re: Can Someone Tell The Satanist To Keep His "anti-Bible Studies" On One Thread? by malvisguy212: 1:59pm On Aug 12, 2014
sonOfLucifer:
Fucking Christians. They think their useless god is the truth. What do you knoow about my Father? Have you experienced him? If you have, you wouldn't be so ignorant.
unfortunately for you, satan has no son, he only has agent and servant,don't worry it won't be long, God has already gather isreal, everytin is ready, we are waiting for the arrival of the king of kings jesus.
Re: Can Someone Tell The Satanist To Keep His "anti-Bible Studies" On One Thread? by tpia1: 3:11pm On Aug 12, 2014
Sunymoore: First of all, I'm theist! But this is Religion section, so he have equal right to create threads as he wish, because satanism is a Religion also. Learn to be tolerant.

this is not about tolerance.

its about him not spamming the forum.

he should put his stuff on a single thread.

that's all.
Re: Can Someone Tell The Satanist To Keep His "anti-Bible Studies" On One Thread? by Sunymoore(m): 4:24pm On Aug 12, 2014
malvisguy212: tryin so hard to please man, neglect your obligation to God, well, am not surprise, you believe in God, and satan is a enemy to God, did you see how confused you are? I REAPET, THE DEVIL IS A LIER A FOOL.
I'm not pleasing any man! I don't need to.
All I'm saying is that live and let live, is that hard?
You bash someone's religion and you don't want yours to be bashed? What do you call this? Hypocrisy?
Finally, call the devil lier or a fool or whatever, but bear in mind that I don't give a half fvck!
Re: Can Someone Tell The Satanist To Keep His "anti-Bible Studies" On One Thread? by Sunymoore(m): 4:29pm On Aug 12, 2014
tpia1:

this is not about tolerance.

its about him not spamming the forum.

he should put his stuff on a single thread.

that's all.
Then tell that your Ola.... Something to stop ✋ spamming this section too. Because this is Religion section not Christian section. Got that?
Re: Can Someone Tell The Satanist To Keep His "anti-Bible Studies" On One Thread? by malvisguy212: 4:33pm On Aug 12, 2014
Sunymoore:
I'm not pleasing any man! I don't need to.
All I'm saying is that live and let live, is that hard?
You bash someone's religion and you don't want yours to be bashed? What do you call this? Hypocrisy?
Finally, call the devil lier or a fool or whatever, but bear in mind that I don't give a half fvck!
I don't know about you but as for me.....I WILL LIVE AND SATAN SHALL BE CAST INTO THE LAKE OF FIRE IN JESUS NAME.

Nobody say don't bash christianity,you are free to ask question, by the grace of God we will give you answer.
Re: Can Someone Tell The Satanist To Keep His "anti-Bible Studies" On One Thread? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 12, 2014
malvisguy212: unfortunately for you, satan has no son,
Satan has no son, but you believe your god had one. Fucking slowpoke.
Re: Can Someone Tell The Satanist To Keep His "anti-Bible Studies" On One Thread? by malvisguy212: 5:33pm On Aug 12, 2014
sonOfLucifer:
Satan has no son, but you believe your god had one. Fucking slowpoke.
God himself confirm his word when he say"this is my beloved son in whom I am well pleased" were did satan confirm that he has a son?
Re: Can Someone Tell The Satanist To Keep His "anti-Bible Studies" On One Thread? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 12, 2014
malvisguy212: God himself confirm his word when he say"this is my beloved son in whom I am well pleased" were did satan confirm that he has a son?
Were you present? Did you hear the voice yourself?
Re: Can Someone Tell The Satanist To Keep His "anti-Bible Studies" On One Thread? by malvisguy212: 6:42pm On Aug 12, 2014
sonOfLucifer:
Were you present? Did you hear the voice yourself?

I present my evident that God has a son, you are yet to give me prove that satan has a son. Even satan confess it when he said"if you are the son of God, command this stone to bread" the word "if" mean that God has a son but he want to know if jesus was the son.

Have you ever encounter satan? Do you know that satan look like im*bercil? Am not insulting your belief, but that the truth am telling you.
Re: Can Someone Tell The Satanist To Keep His "anti-Bible Studies" On One Thread? by tpia1: 7:33pm On Aug 12, 2014
Sunymoore:
Then tell that your Ola.... Something to stop ✋ spamming this section too. Because this is Religion section not Christian section. Got that?

sir or lady, as you can see, my thread addresses the person in question directly. I did not jump on one of your threads and ask you to warn him, for instance.

If you have a problem with Ola. . . something, you are free to discuss it with him or whoever you feel should be involved.

he did not say I'm the one who told him to open threads, did he?

My point still remains, can the satanist do himself a favour and keep his anti-bible rants on one thread.

na only him no like bible?

(1) (Reply)

Did Jesus Commit Suicide? / 40 Things To Know About Bishop David Oyedepo / If Muslim Men Get 72 Virgins What Do Muslim Women Get?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.