Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,570 members, 7,820,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

If Muslim Men Get 72 Virgins What Do Muslim Women Get? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Muslim Men Get 72 Virgins What Do Muslim Women Get? (887 Views)

144 Virgins To Organise Birthday Party For Olumba Olumba Obu In Calabar / Islamic Cleric Says Heaven is All about Sex, Men get 72 Virgins, Women Gets... / Does The Koran Really Promise Islamic Martyrs 72 Virgins? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Muslim Men Get 72 Virgins What Do Muslim Women Get? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 08, 2014
I saw the following somewhere and decided to share.

If Muslim men get 72 virgins in paradise what do women and children get? Abuse!

Bukhari (72:715) - A woman came to Muhammad and begged her to stop her husband from beating her. Her skin was bruised so badly. Muhammad did not admonish her husband, but instead ordered her to return to him and submit to his sexual desires.

Muslim (4:2127) - Muhammad struck his favorite wife, Aisha, in the chest one evening when she left the house without his permission. Aisha narrates, "He struck me on the chest which caused me pain."

Sunan Abu Dawud 2116—Aishah said: The Apostle of Allah (Muhammad) married me when I was seven years old. He had intercourse with me when I was nine years old

Muslim 17:4206) - A woman, who became pregnant, confesses to Muhammad that she is guilty of adultery. Muhammad allows her to deliver the child, then had her stoned to death. On the sentence day, she said: Allah's Apostle, here is he (baby) as I have weaned him and he eats food. He (the Holy Prophet) entrusted the child to one of the Muslims and then pronounced punishment. And she was put in a ditch up to her chest and he commanded people and they stoned her. Khalid b Walid came forward with a stone which he flung at her head and there spurted blood on the face of Khalid and so he abused her

People, please wake up. Prophet of God does not 'killed nor raped' children (nor have 13 wife and many mistresses). Therefore, Muhammad must be an agent of Satan... and Quran is a Satanic Books. Please wake up before it is too late. Please wake up before Your life expire.

Islam's follower, please wake-up... you are worshipping the Child rapist, Sex Pervert, mass murderer and the Devil (for you will spend your eternally with the devil). Please wake up before it is too late. Turn around... follow Lord Jesus Christ (for he is the Prince of Peace, son of God, God, and Savior)!

1 Like

Re: If Muslim Men Get 72 Virgins What Do Muslim Women Get? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 08, 2014
Muslims should come and defend Muhammad oh. I find this disturbing.
Re: If Muslim Men Get 72 Virgins What Do Muslim Women Get? by Texykool: 5:47pm On Nov 08, 2014
They'll get 72 dil.dos grin

By the way, I'm not expecting this to surface on FP, but I go still book space #Nairaland grin
Re: If Muslim Men Get 72 Virgins What Do Muslim Women Get? by davdandam(m): 6:03pm On Nov 08, 2014
Gehn gehn. ....make I first dey here
Re: If Muslim Men Get 72 Virgins What Do Muslim Women Get? by Visocrate(m): 6:15pm On Nov 08, 2014
Pls lets be mature in religious issues and learn the civility of addressing people anyway mod front page tins
Re: If Muslim Men Get 72 Virgins What Do Muslim Women Get? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 6:24pm On Nov 08, 2014
Ontarget:

People, please wake up. Prophet of God does not 'killed nor raped' children (nor have 13 wife and many mistresses). Therefore, Muhammad must be an agent of Satan... and Quran is a Satanic Books. Please wake up before it is too late. Please wake up before Your life expire.

The Holy Prophet of God is in paradise today with his fellow murderers and child rapists Moses, Elijah, Abraham, David etc.

The Gates of Hell is forever closed to those evil men. Let them enjoy heaven and yahweh. May your mum enter heaven. Amen.
Re: If Muslim Men Get 72 Virgins What Do Muslim Women Get? by menix(m): 6:28pm On Nov 08, 2014
Dey wuld certainly get 7 underaged virgins boiz of 6yrs nd wuld start makin luv wen dey re 9yrs.....

nah muhammedu talk am oo...
Re: If Muslim Men Get 72 Virgins What Do Muslim Women Get? by iamdotune(m): 6:41pm On Nov 08, 2014
Nothing...
God first created man i mean not even having the idea of the opposite sex "women" even the angels n jinns does not have their opposite sex, God saw how adam was bored and he figured something out ( creating the eve) so there for i guess they'll never get anything here after cause they were never in his plan.
And after creating them instead of playing the good role they end up bieng the devil, making us sufer is semi-wrath cry
I like them tho grin
Re: If Muslim Men Get 72 Virgins What Do Muslim Women Get? by Sparrow13: 6:48pm On Nov 08, 2014
We realy need an answer to this.
Re: If Muslim Men Get 72 Virgins What Do Muslim Women Get? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 08, 2014
"And in it (paradise) for you, is all that your heart desires and in it for you is anything that you call for" -The noble Qur'an; surat Fussilat: verse 30.
Paradise is a place where one gets anything and everything that he/she wishes for... whether male or female.
As for the remainder, you rephrased the narrations in order to give a wrong impression of the prophet (saw). I don't know whether it was deliberate or out of ignorance, but it was definitely unscholarly. Find the hadeeth and rephrase them exactlu as they were phrased originally and in full if you want to be truthfull.
Re: If Muslim Men Get 72 Virgins What Do Muslim Women Get? by iamdotune(m): 6:58pm On Nov 08, 2014
And Op i don't think any muslim will come here and give you a reply... Cause what you are doing is wrong is this how your pastor taught you to preach and bring more people to your church?
Its just like me creating a thread about jesus with false allegations dude its gross only the stup!d christians will come and defend their prophet cause my thread is very stupid... I mean your thread.
Thank you | peace
Re: If Muslim Men Get 72 Virgins What Do Muslim Women Get? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 08, 2014
Sparrow13:
We realy need an answer to this.
yes o my brother. We need an answer like RIGHT NOW!!!! angry grin grin grin
Re: If Muslim Men Get 72 Virgins What Do Muslim Women Get? by PapiWata: 8:18pm On Nov 08, 2014
Why do we keep having to repeat the logical answer to this question ?

For the last time, be advised that women who murder innocents in the name of their deity are rewarded in Paradise with platinum credit cards that they are free to use for shopping sprees in Harrods of London.
Re: If Muslim Men Get 72 Virgins What Do Muslim Women Get? by shaggy007(m): 11:16pm On Nov 08, 2014
72 BBC's

What else?

Perverted Prophet Muhammed.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Divine Prophecies For 2015... By Samsonjude / Questions From "Last Days At Forcados High School" / A Tithe Envelop With Money Found; What Do I Do With It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.