Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,617 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola (36219 Views)

Ebola Victims In Liberian Village ' Rise From The Dead' / Dogs Eat Dead Body Of Ebola Victims In Liberia / Graphic Pics: Ebola Victims Left To Die And Rot On The Streets Of Liberia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola by royalsweetness(f): 8:53pm On Aug 12, 2014
macjireh:

who even knows
America could be behind ds Ebola just so that we will accept their Gay mission without which there will be no cure 4D disease
IN THIS EVIL WORLD, D MORE U LOOK D LESS U SEE
They haven't even agreed to give you the drugs yet you are already formulating your funny conspiracy theories.
Re: Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola by Tinyemeka(m): 8:56pm On Aug 12, 2014
Firefire: Thank you Jesus.

Masha Allah, Alhamdulillah

cheesy No be small thing.
Alhamdulilahi! Assalam aleikum.
Re: Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola by Firefire(m): 8:58pm On Aug 12, 2014
Tinyemeka:

cheesy No be small thing.
Alhamdulilahi! Assalam aleikum.

Wa’alaikum assalam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh
Re: Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola by macjireh: 9:02pm On Aug 12, 2014
royalsweetness:
They haven't even agreed to give you the drugs yet you are already formulating your funny conspiracy theories.

and u didn't bother to ask why they refused to give u the drugs
Re: Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola by ini4brandon(m): 10:08pm On Aug 12, 2014
GentleMimi: USA denied Naija the ZMapp serum.
Our Nigerian patients (apart from the nurse) are still alive till now. What else can i say? The ''Balm Of Gilead'' is at work.. Prayers are going on for all of them by family and colleagues. I pray the Good Lord becomes our Zmapp.
Not only will he preserve them,he will make them whole. I pray they come out of this alive,and all organs intact and functioning perfectly. Is anything too difficult for God? No. We will do our best,the Lord will do beyond the best.
This should be a lesson to Naija government. Buckle up!
Pls always remember them in ur prayers. We shall overcome!
jeeez!!! highest number of likes I've ever seen for a post......
Naija unites against Ebola
Re: Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola by mindtricks: 12:45am On Aug 13, 2014
Story story, let's pray a miracle happens.

The best they do can is watch and pray something extra-ordinary happens, after lying in the media & squandering our money.
Re: Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola by lexy2920(m): 7:34am On Aug 13, 2014
Thank God
Re: Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola by QMark: 8:09am On Aug 13, 2014
ugotuf:
It was not our own map they painted red but Niger.This plague is not meant for us here. It will surely pass over us, in Jesus name.

Amen.
Re: Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 13, 2014
neyur:

could this be your problem for all your time spent on nairaland...
nope
Re: Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola by Bestluck: 3:27pm On Aug 13, 2014
DjAndroid: http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/fashola-ebola-victims-now-stable-five-showing-signs-of-recovery/186055/

And I made front page. The first time ever!!!!

Thanks Mod.

I rejoice with you, it calls for celebration. Congratulations
Re: Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola by knowledge4(m): 3:33pm On Aug 13, 2014
Though the virus has a 90% fatality rate, not everyone contacting it will die
God will surely save some based on His sovereignty, His mercies, favour, His grace and the faith of the victims.
I do not accept that the virus is a death sentence

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Combination 3 Pills / Early Pregnancy And Pepper Soup / 5 Early Signs Of Breast Cancer That Almost All Women Ignore!