Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,302 members, 7,815,547 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

The "Fingerprints" Of GOD - Islam for Muslims (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The "Fingerprints" Of GOD (30921 Views)

How Authentic Is Hadith "I leave amongst you...The Book of God and my sunnah"? / For Those Who Don't Believe In Existence Of God, Watch..... / Sheikh Jamiu Ajadi Sanusi (ami Olohun) "truely Divine Man Of God" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The "Fingerprints" Of GOD by Rilwayne001: 12:20pm On Aug 15, 2014
malvisguy212: thread that you abandon,you did not answer the op,

Answer what?? upon all those explanation i made...

SMH

1 Like

Re: The "Fingerprints" Of GOD by klarke(m): 12:24pm On Aug 15, 2014
12 Then Jesus spoke to them again, saying, “I am the light of the world. He who follows Me shall not walk in darkness, but have the light of life....”

19 Then they said to Him, “Where is Your Father?” Jesus answered, “You know neither Me nor My Father. If you had known Me, you would have known My Father also.”

20 These words Jesus spoke in the treasury, as He taught in the temple; and no one laid hands on Him, for His hour had not yet come.

21 Then Jesus said to them again, “I am going away, and you will seek Me, and will die in your sin. Where I go you cannot come.”

22 So the Jews said, “Will He kill Himself, because He says, ‘Where I go you cannot come’?”

23 And He said to them, “You are from beneath; I am from above. You are of this world; I am not of this world.

24 Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for if you do not believe that I am He, you will die in your sins.” John 8:12, 19-24
Re: The "Fingerprints" Of GOD by rman: 12:35pm On Aug 15, 2014
publicenemy: These Muslm Fuucks tryin to promote islam and run down Christianity and the birth of Christ....

Maybe you should try preaching to your terrorists Muslim Brothers first.

Rubbish.

You are not different, you have done exactly the same thing u accused the OP of.
Re: The "Fingerprints" Of GOD by peter4d2(m): 12:40pm On Aug 15, 2014
mu2sa2: Hypocrite! You claim your religion preach love but you hate over 1.2 billion people.

Wch has only remain cos dey used human law 2 hold dem down (sharia).
Re: The "Fingerprints" Of GOD by Smooyis(m): 1:02pm On Aug 15, 2014
AlBaqir: HIS FINGERPRINT ON EARTH
“And in the earth are Signs for those who have faith with certainty.” ~Quran 51:20

Earth is the third planet from the Sun. It is like an elliptical spaceship which weigh 6.6000 million billion tones.

The Earth has 8 different movements. In common with the entire solar system, the Earth is moving through space at the rate of approximately 72000 km/h. The Earth and its satellite, the moon, also move together in an elliptical orbit about the Sun with an approximate speed of 940,000 km over one
solar year of nearly 365 days making seasons.

It also travels along it at a velocity of about 106,000 km/h. The core temperature of the Earth is up to 195000 degrees which is 35 times more than the surface of the Sun.

ATMOSPHERE
The Earth is protected by a mixture of gases that has a gravitational field which is strong enough to prevent the gases of the Earth from escaping on the one hand, and to prevent the harmful rays of the Sun as well as many celestial meteors hitting the Earth on the other hand.

Everyday 20 million meteors with the speed of about 50 km/s are shot towards the Earth and its only due to the atmosphere of the Earth that we even do not realize their exposure and destruction. Do you know one of those 20 million meteors is enough to destroy life on earth?

Let us then recite together:
“And We have made the heaven (above the Earth) a roof, safe and well guarded. Yet, they turn away from its Signs.” ~Quran 21:32

Do you know if the diameter and circumference of the Earth were a little bit more or less, it affects its gravity and life is destroyed on earth?

Have you ever imagined if the distance of the Earth from the Sun were a little bit more or less than it is, the Earth would be either too hot live and all the water would have been evaporated, or too cold and frozen and again no life would be possible?

Can you really say that all these are so accurately designed just by chance? Or:
“And there is a measure with Him of everything”
~Quran 13:8
Re: The "Fingerprints" Of GOD by Smooyis(m): 1:05pm On Aug 15, 2014
AlBaqir: HIS FINGERPRINT ON EARTH
“And in the earth are Signs for those who have faith with certainty.” ~Quran 51:20

Earth is the third planet from the Sun. It is like an elliptical spaceship which weigh 6.6000 million billion tones.

The Earth has 8 different movements. In common with the entire solar system, the Earth is moving through space at the rate of approximately 72000 km/h. The Earth and its satellite, the moon, also move together in an elliptical orbit about the Sun with an approximate speed of 940,000 km over one
solar year of nearly 365 days making seasons.

It also travels along it at a velocity of about 106,000 km/h. The core temperature of the Earth is up to 195000 degrees which is 35 times more than the surface of the Sun.

ATMOSPHERE
The Earth is protected by a mixture of gases that has a gravitational field which is strong enough to prevent the gases of the Earth from escaping on the one hand, and to prevent the harmful rays of the Sun as well as many celestial meteors hitting the Earth on the other hand.

Everyday 20 million meteors with the speed of about 50 km/s are shot towards the Earth and its only due to the atmosphere of the Earth that we even do not realize their exposure and destruction. Do you know one of those 20 million meteors is enough to destroy life on earth?

Let us then recite together:
“And We have made the heaven (above the Earth) a roof, safe and well guarded. Yet, they turn away from its Signs.” ~Quran 21:32

Do you know if the diameter and circumference of the Earth were a little bit more or less, it affects its gravity and life is destroyed on earth?

Have you ever imagined if the distance of the Earth from the Sun were a little bit more or less than it is, the Earth would be either too hot live and all the water would have been evaporated, or too cold and frozen and again no life would be possible?

Can you really say that all these are so accurately designed just by chance? Or:
“And there is a measure with Him of everything”
~Quran 13:8
Praise be to his Holy Name. He is indeed a great God, Allah, Chukwu, Oluwa, Ubangiji, Eledumare, Chineke, ..............add more......

1 Like

Re: The "Fingerprints" Of GOD by Strongbest(m): 1:18pm On Aug 15, 2014
[quote author=kheart]

We believe in one God , the God of
Abraham, Noah,Moses, Jesus and Muhammad
Peace on them all.
The very first creed in islam is to say "I bear withness that there is no other deity except God and Muhammad is his messenger" and to believe in Jesus and other prophets as the messenger of God as well. We do not associate any partners to God and beleieve in the unity of God.

So with due respect we dont believe in trinity cos it defies simple logic how can 1+1+1 equals to 1?

Sincerely speaking, I hate getting myself involved in religious matter such as this, but I'm moved to let you know something Sire.

The issue of Trinity seems to be one of the biggest and most debated issues today, even some "Christians" do get it wrong.

Do you believe God is a spiritual being? If yes, how do you expect a simple logic to explain him?

1+1+1 is not equal to one but 1x1x1 is equal to 1 huh? Simple logic isn't?

If we're looking at simple logic, why don't we look at these:

The egg contains 3 parts: the back, yoke and egg white but it's called (an) egg all together (3 in 1)
Same with coconut etc.

If these things were possible to exist this way and are never mistaken as 3 but one, why then do we find it hard to understand that the Almighty God can exist as 3 in 1?

Well, I would like to let you know that God is not human, He formed your brain. He is too big for the brain to analyse!

To understand Him, you need Him to help you do so.

"A carnal man can never understand the things of the Spirit".

That's to say, you need divine reasoning to understand what is divine.

If you can be humble enough to ask Him help you understand Him, He will surely help you.

Please read John 1v1 to the end,
Gen.1v1-26.

Pray for understanding please.

Thanks.
Re: The "Fingerprints" Of GOD by klarke(m): 2:41pm On Aug 15, 2014
... “Men of Galilee, why do you stand gazing up into heaven? This same Jesus, who was taken up from you into heaven, will so come in like manner as you saw Him go into heaven.”
Acts 1:11.
Re: The "Fingerprints" Of GOD by kheart(m): 2:41pm On Aug 15, 2014
[quote author=Strongbest][/quote]

O followers of the Book( xtians)! do not exceed the limits in your religion, and do not speak (lies) against Allah, but (speak) the truth; the Messiah, Isa son of Maryam is only a messenger of Allah and His Word which He communicated to Maryam and a spirit from Him; believe therefore in Allah and His messengers, and say not, Three. Desist, it is better for you; Allah is only one Allah; far be It from His glory that He should have a son, whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth is His, and Allah is sufficient for a Protector.
(Surah 4:171 – Shakir)

Hear, O Israel! The LORD is our God, the LORD is
one! You shall love the LORD your God with all
your heart and with all your soul and with all
your might. (Deuteronomy 6:4-5)

1 Like

Re: The "Fingerprints" Of GOD by Empiree: 3:16pm On Aug 15, 2014
Austindark: maybe am d only one disappointed sha, I was expecting to see the picture of one giant finger......

but seriously d write up long, abi na scrolls una for copy am

is all good tho

grin, welcome to the world of Islamic theology, religious symbolism.
Re: The "Fingerprints" Of GOD by Alideen14(m): 3:20pm On Aug 15, 2014
Jazakallah khairan Brother. Sadly I have to stop reading the comments half-way due to the way some people are replying it. So sad how most of us think
Re: The "Fingerprints" Of GOD by Empiree: 3:36pm On Aug 15, 2014
DONMAYOR19: Op why saying fingerprint of God? instead of putting it like 'I want to promote islam' my problem with muslim people is that they can't explain anything without trying to paint Christianity black, una no dey tire for hypocrite? My happiness is that as una dey try to promote una religion, una brothers, ISIS, boko, osama boys etc, are everywhere showing to the world the real muslim character. If u like write whatever u like....islam is still sh*t.

I thought Christians are educated and smarter?. Well, for your infomation, in case you didnt read the OP, his essay has nothing to do with religion vs religion. Wise up. This is about Quran's theology on science.

1 Like

Re: The "Fingerprints" Of GOD by kefmawin: 3:46pm On Aug 15, 2014
AlBaqir: WHY SOME SCIENTISTS DO NOT BELIEVE IN GOD?
A survey was published in ‘Nature’ in 1998 entitled ‘Leading Scientists Still Reject God’.
That survey revealed that of the ‘elite’ biologists of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States, approximately 95 percent were men or women who did not believe in a personal God!
~Nature, vol. 394, 1998, p.313

Why would this be?

There are many factors involved. I shall in this brief mention only two out of many:

1)God is not observed in my lab!
Popular scientific dogma holds that if something can’t be proven scientifically, i.e.; by observation and experimentation, it really doesn’t exist.

2) god of Christianity does not exist.
In many instances when a western scientist rejects the existence of God, as a matter of fact, he or she is rejecting the Christian concept of god in terms of resurrection of Jesus and being son of god or god and things like that which is of course nothing more than a myth, and has nothing to do with the true concept of a unique God who is the Creator of all including prophet Jesus.

Hence, according to Christians all Jewish people and Muslims are atheists for they do not believe in Jesus as God!

Source: Excerpt taken from “Ultimate
Questions in Philosophy of Religion” by Shaykh Mansour Leghaei
www.aimislam.com/the-fingerprints-of-god/
This write up at this point appears offensive and poses a direct affront to the Christian faith. Even your use of "god"to describe the God the Christians worship appears mischievous under the guise of quoting the so called scientific claims.
The truth is that the carnal mind cannot understand the things of God because they are spiritually discerned.
Christianity is revelation of God to man unlike many religions where man seek ways to access God. The skeptics would find it difficult to comprehend God's revelation because they already have a mind set.

Countless people through the ages have encountered God through our Lord Jesus Christ and never remained the same as they were greatly transformed and obtained eternal life.
God can be sought and experienced by faith and not by humanistic psychology or philosophy. The Christian faith is a Living faith.
For God so loved the world, that He gave His only Begotten son, that whosoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting Life-John 3:16.
Those who are weary and troubled can come to Jesus and find rest, peace and eternal bliss....
www.thefaithcontenders.org
Re: The "Fingerprints" Of GOD by chukxie(m): 3:59pm On Aug 15, 2014
Could we all look beyond our religious differences for once and appreciate the content of the article? Although I don't agree with the last part of the article. Nevertheless, I think there are lots of powerful revelations in it worthy of reverence.

2 Likes

Re: The "Fingerprints" Of GOD by Empiree: 4:04pm On Aug 15, 2014
Arysexy:

Mr mod, I hope before you start ur usual hiding of Christian reactionary comments and banning them, you do the needful about this op and the blasphemy he committed against Christianity. My belief and God is not a myth and I take strong offence against that statement.

Worship ur Allah and allow me worship my God. Why these frequent diatribe on christians by muslims?

I honestly dont undestand what's so offensive in the Op, this has to do with Quran and science. As a matter of fact, after reading contempts on this thread by christians, i had to go back and read op again to see where he blashepmed. I think the last part seems to be the issue but clearly, that's more like quoting reference(s), not his. I dont know why you guys take this so persnal thus derailling the thread. I enjoyed every minute of Op. Please for God's sake think beyond them vs us mentality.
As a matter of fact, the last part says why scientists dont believe in God. Which should be of concern or no concern for muslims and Jews as well. Maybe you need to re-read Op to deduce common sense from this posts. If however you feel offended still we apologise but we see no reason to do so. Sometimes we need to be objective. There are challenges that provoke our belief system. In such a case we need to lower our pride and learn.

1 Like

Re: The "Fingerprints" Of GOD by natureblack(m): 4:07pm On Aug 15, 2014
Emmaomotob: Then tell me the source UNIVERSE came from,pls try to tell me the source of each source you mention,then you will see you have to Go to infinity to answer the source of every source you mention.The likliest answer to the Infinity question is 'God'
I believe in God,only I spell it Nature
Re: The "Fingerprints" Of GOD by Revolva(m): 4:09pm On Aug 15, 2014
How will this solve the problems of naija abeg all na LAMBA jare
Re: The "Fingerprints" Of GOD by Empiree: 4:11pm On Aug 15, 2014
maclatunji:

Comprehension is a problem with many here. The writer is indeed factual, many people in the western world refuse to believe in God because of how Christians have defined Him which is probably the only concept they know.

Exactly. After i read the Op and then read many contempts by christians i was wondering why they post negatively. They start talking about BH, osama, isis which is 100% contrary to op. I was confused. I thought i clicked on different thread by accident while reading comments. This is so pathetic. I thought christians are smarter. I wonder how these people passed through WAEC. Some dont even read yet left comments. This is such a sorry state of affairs.
Re: The "Fingerprints" Of GOD by Empiree: 4:21pm On Aug 15, 2014
Rilwayne001:

It's a horrible idea that God, this paragon of wisdom and knowledge, power, couldn't think of a better way to forgive us our sins than to come down to Earth in his alter ego as his son and have himself hideously tortured and executed so that he
could forgive himself
.-Richard Dawkins

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The "Fingerprints" Of GOD by Empiree: 4:47pm On Aug 15, 2014
At this point I am really disappointed at how Christians behave here. I was going to contribute to Op but negative comments spoilt everything. Even if they found anything offensive in the op, there is a way around it by presenting their christianity-science logic to counter. But bringing osama,bh, sisi is uncalled for. They really gone off topic. Some of them dont even read yet they left negative comments. Some said it is too long. Then i wonder how to pass WAEC. This is really a sorry case.
Re: The "Fingerprints" Of GOD by stankezzy: 5:27pm On Aug 15, 2014
BedLam: Same for Christians

Same for Hindus

Same for Buddhists

Same for ATR (African Traditional Religion).

But too clear and convincing for us that these gods don't have same characteristics as portrayed by their followers, if not, there won't be divisions. Just too many gods for one to think he is on the right path, ffuck! what am I typing? sad

P.S. If this gonna earn me a ban, please give me a sign and let it be honorable!
there is only one God .
Re: The "Fingerprints" Of GOD by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 15, 2014
Hi Bosses and Ladies
This is a plea. Please kindly like my team's Rexona advert on YouTube for the Unilever Ideatrophy competition 2014 Edition. TeamBlemchEsut. Root for ur boi=')

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXXjW5jUR-I

Thanks in anticipation. Please rebroadcast and share wherever u can.Thanks much. God bless
Re: The "Fingerprints" Of GOD by stankezzy: 6:01pm On Aug 15, 2014
voltron:

Wtf!!! Who cares about the finger prints.. I want the freaking hand of God. Famed for parting the Nile River and stopping the Sun. Not this meecrob of a thesis
in d bibble,d isrealites dt said they want to see God bt wen fire nd earth quake came to before his presence,they started to shout dat d will die ,dat they dnt want to see him again.so i asj again DO U REALLY WANT TO SEE HIS HAND?
Re: The "Fingerprints" Of GOD by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 15, 2014
Well done Op this article is incredible.

1 Like

Re: The "Fingerprints" Of GOD by Kay17: 8:09pm On Aug 15, 2014
The only job open to Gods is to create everything besides that, they are not of much use.

Imagine someone trying to prove Kay17 exists, by claiming Kay created the Universe. And since there is a Universe, there must be Kay.
Re: The "Fingerprints" Of GOD by Kay17: 8:10pm On Aug 15, 2014
klarke: 12 Then Jesus spoke to them again, saying, “I am the light of the world. He who follows Me shall not walk in darkness, but have the light of life....”

19 Then they said to Him, “Where is Your Father?” Jesus answered, “You know neither Me nor My Father. If you had known Me, you would have known My Father also.”

20 These words Jesus spoke in the treasury, as He taught in the temple; and no one laid hands on Him, for His hour had not yet come.

21 Then Jesus said to them again, “I am going away, and you will seek Me, and will die in your sin. Where I go you cannot come.”

22 So the Jews said, “Will He kill Himself, because He says, ‘Where I go you cannot come’?”

23 And He said to them, “You are from beneath; I am from above. You are of this world; I am not of this world.

24 Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for if you do not believe that I am He, you will die in your sins.” John 8:12, 19-24

That is not Jesus' saying rather the Gospel of John.
Re: The "Fingerprints" Of GOD by diarra94(m): 12:08am On Aug 16, 2014
and with all these, the same god will watch as Ebola destroys west africa. besides what you just did was using scientific evidences to prove gods existence.
Re: The "Fingerprints" Of GOD by OLAJADON: 9:49am On Aug 16, 2014
AlBaqir: WHY SOME SCIENTISTS DO NOT BELIEVE IN GOD?
A survey was published in ‘Nature’ in 1998 entitled ‘Leading Scientists Still Reject God’.
That survey revealed that of the ‘elite’ biologists of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States, approximately 95 percent were men or women who did not believe in a personal God!
~Nature, vol. 394, 1998, p.313

Why would this be?

There are many factors involved. I shall in this brief mention only two out of many:

1)God is not observed in my lab!
Popular scientific dogma holds that if something can’t be proven scientifically, i.e.; by observation and experimentation, it really doesn’t exist.

2) god of Christianity does not exist.
In many instances when a western scientist rejects the existence of God, as a matter of fact, he or she is rejecting the Christian concept of god in terms of resurrection of Jesus and being son of god or god and things like that which is of course nothing more than a myth, and has nothing to do with the true concept of a unique God who is the Creator of all including prophet Jesus.

Hence, according to Christians all Jewish people and Muslims are atheists for they do not believe in Jesus as God!

Source: Excerpt taken from “Ultimate
Questions in Philosophy of Religion” by Shaykh Mansour Leghaei
www.aimislam.com/the-fingerprints-of-god/

is their a quran written in english language because i have not seen one before? Thank you.
Re: The "Fingerprints" Of GOD by Empiree: 11:26am On Aug 16, 2014
OLAJADON:
is their a quran written in english language because i have not seen one before? Thank you.

Please visit http://quran.com/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia / Guide On How To Slaughter Your Ram On Eid Il Adha / We Are Losing Our Identity To The Arabs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.