Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

EFF Accuse Zuma Of Witchcraft After Two Mermaids Where Found In Nkandla’s “fire - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / EFF Accuse Zuma Of Witchcraft After Two Mermaids Where Found In Nkandla’s “fire (58568 Views)

BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" / Alert: Satan Has Poured Out Spirit Of Witchcraft, Heavily. Step Up Your Prayer / A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFF Accuse Zuma Of Witchcraft After Two Mermaids Where Found In Nkandla’s “fire by acenazt: 5:55pm On Aug 13, 2014
Lmao so wizkid go ey sing say him chick fyn like mamiwata I no kno say him chick look like one of these things. Him dey try ohh.
Re: EFF Accuse Zuma Of Witchcraft After Two Mermaids Where Found In Nkandla’s “fire by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 13, 2014
na wetin b all those things??

video or adonbilivit
Re: EFF Accuse Zuma Of Witchcraft After Two Mermaids Where Found In Nkandla’s “fire by Chanchit: 9:35pm On Aug 13, 2014
Mehn, this is scary. What going on with the world.? Yesterday I saw a co-joined twin dolphin, two heads on one body, now this scary mami water, so na this kyn thing Victor Uwaifo say make I no run if I see, I no go even run, I go faint.
Re: EFF Accuse Zuma Of Witchcraft After Two Mermaids Where Found In Nkandla’s “fire by jakiedudu(m): 10:57pm On Aug 13, 2014
Fake News angry

1 Like

Re: EFF Accuse Zuma Of Witchcraft After Two Mermaids Where Found In Nkandla’s “fire by iconize(m): 11:06pm On Aug 13, 2014
I'm not surprise, it's a South African trademark to practice witchcraft.

South African president Zuma says he used
to practice witchcraft.

South Africa's president Jacob Zuma has told how he used to practise witchcraft against white people.

Speaking in his native Zulu language at a pre-election rally in the country's rural north, he told a crowd of his voodoo past.

'I used to practise witchcraft around here, bewitching the Boers during apartheid', Zuma reportedly said.

'When the elections are over, I'm coming again. If you give us 90 per cent upwards during the elections, we are coming here to slaughter cows. Less than 90 per cent, I don't come.'

South Africa President Jacob Zuma (second left), the ex-wife of Nelson Mandela, Winnie Mandela Madikizela (left), and the widow of Nelson Mandela, Graca Machel (third left) sit by the coffin of Nelson Mandela during his funeral ceremony
Zuma also told the crowd that the ANC would continue to run South Africa 'for ever'.

'We will continue to run this government forever and ever. Whether they (detractors) like it or not!' Zuma said.

Although South Africa's ANC government is predicted to win this year's election with around 60 per cent of the vote, it is forecast to lose a great deal of popular support.

The past five years have seen widespread economic strife in South Africa.

The former liberation party has also been embroiled in a series of highly damaging corruption scandals.

President Zuma is also widely perceived has having personally profited from his presidency by building a lavish £10 million homestead with what is alleged to be taxpayers' money.

Jacob Zuma played a significant role in the ANC's struggle against apartheid, working as a commander of the movement's armed wing, the uMkhonto we Sizwe (MK).

As part of his underground work for the MK, he travelled incognito around South Africa, helping plot military exercises against apartheid targets.

Many South African political commentators have expressed fears that Zuma's and the ANC's growing unpopularity may see him and the party try to play on South Africans' racial fears to win support.

2 Likes

Re: EFF Accuse Zuma Of Witchcraft After Two Mermaids Where Found In Nkandla’s “fire by Weah96: 1:51am On Aug 14, 2014
LOL. The story was lifted from a South African tabloid magazine. In reality, the picture shown in this thread is showing movie props for Pirates of the Caribbean: on Stranger Tides.

1 Like

Re: EFF Accuse Zuma Of Witchcraft After Two Mermaids Where Found In Nkandla’s “fire by tshegs19: 6:37am On Aug 14, 2014
First it happened @ a beach in Benin Rep. ,Now SA (same pic)

Re: EFF Accuse Zuma Of Witchcraft After Two Mermaids Where Found In Nkandla’s “fire by adorable29(f): 7:41am On Aug 14, 2014
G12: how could a human keep such scary creatures? except he's not the normal human being. It's amazing what people are willing to do for power

Its amazing how people believe everything they read! Smh

2 Likes

Re: EFF Accuse Zuma Of Witchcraft After Two Mermaids Where Found In Nkandla’s “fire by Djicemob: 9:05am On Aug 14, 2014
Props from pirate of the Caribbean.

1 Like

Re: EFF Accuse Zuma Of Witchcraft After Two Mermaids Where Found In Nkandla’s “fire by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 14, 2014
Hmmm!!! Scary image. I think say mermaid dey fine?? lipsrsealed[sub][/sub]
Re: EFF Accuse Zuma Of Witchcraft After Two Mermaids Where Found In Nkandla’s “fire by ibdeals1(m): 11:52am On Aug 14, 2014
Beetwo: mami wata again, Wat happened to d one found in Benin are they related we don't even know which one to believe. anyways, l go hear d real version for MAMA Nkechi joint dis nite

pls can you give me the link to the benin rep mermaid thread.. smiley
Re: EFF Accuse Zuma Of Witchcraft After Two Mermaids Where Found In Nkandla’s “fire by dixon2014: 1:35pm On Aug 14, 2014
I never thought mermaids were real.....why is it not in the cnn or any world news?
Re: EFF Accuse Zuma Of Witchcraft After Two Mermaids Where Found In Nkandla’s “fire by saiprojects(f): 2:16pm On Aug 14, 2014
EBOLA IS REAL, WIN AN AQUASENSE WATER JUG/FILTER WORTH £250, no terms and conditions.. This is open WORLDWIDE, so my Nairalanders have a chance of winning :-)

Details here:-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbiGa8TxlPM?list=UU7acI0vCWJ_abEhQOm0CmyA

http://saiprojectscooking..com/2014/08/giveaway-giveaway-giveaway-2014.html
Re: EFF Accuse Zuma Of Witchcraft After Two Mermaids Where Found In Nkandla’s “fire by saiprojects(f): 2:28pm On Aug 14, 2014
Hey guys,

We all know the importance of filtering our water and with the Outbreak of EBOLA going round world wide, I'm giving away an Amazing water Jug that comes with 19 different filters cortesy of Electrolux... Details can be found here:-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbiGa8TxlPM?list=UU7acI0vCWJ_abEhQOm0CmyA

http://saiprojectscooking..com/2014/08/giveaway-giveaway-giveaway-2014.html
Re: EFF Accuse Zuma Of Witchcraft After Two Mermaids Where Found In Nkandla’s “fire by jones9ice: 3:11pm On Aug 14, 2014
do they have O.b.o
Re: EFF Accuse Zuma Of Witchcraft After Two Mermaids Where Found In Nkandla’s “fire by Weah96: 3:45pm On Aug 14, 2014
dixon2014: I never thought mermaids were real.....why is it not in the cnn or any world news?

Good question. CNN doesn't care about it for the same reason that they don't show the TB Joshua, Adeboye, and Oyedepo miracles. They're FAKE! Hahaha.

1 Like

Re: EFF Accuse Zuma Of Witchcraft After Two Mermaids Where Found In Nkandla’s “fire by DCONE1(m): 6:11pm On Aug 14, 2014
If there could be a fake mamiwater then there is an original somewhere

1 Like

Re: EFF Accuse Zuma Of Witchcraft After Two Mermaids Where Found In Nkandla’s “fire by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 14, 2014
Beetwo: mami wata again, Wat happened to d one found in Benin are they related we don't even know which one to believe. anyways, l go hear d real version for MAMA Nkechi joint dis nite
are u talking of same Mama Nkechi, Social Club road.. Abule Egba
Re: EFF Accuse Zuma Of Witchcraft After Two Mermaids Where Found In Nkandla’s “fire by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 14, 2014
Weah96:

Good question. CNN doesn't care about it for the same reason that they don't show the TB Joshua, Adeboye, and Oyedepo miracles. They're FAKE! Hahaha.
Never knew peeps like u still exist.. What has CNN got to do with church activities, bro!! Upgrade plsssss.. U need help too

1 Like

Re: EFF Accuse Zuma Of Witchcraft After Two Mermaids Where Found In Nkandla’s “fire by Weah96: 8:25am On Aug 15, 2014
polymathic: Never knew peeps like u still exist.. What has CNN got to do with church activities, bro!! Upgrade plsssss.. U need help too

Dead people are walking, the blind are receiving sight, women with complete hysterectomies are having children, full blown AIDS patients are being CURED. Sounds like stories for the news, CNN included. Why are they not covering these daily miracles? The entire planet should grind to a halt upon hearing the news of the HIV patients who were CURED by TB Joshua and Adeboye. Russia and Ukraine will stop fighting, at least for one day, to rejoice after hearing it. Why are the major news organization not covering it? Why are they pretending that there still isn't a cure for HIV, when Jesus is healing people in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: EFF Accuse Zuma Of Witchcraft After Two Mermaids Where Found In Nkandla’s “fire by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 15, 2014
Weah96:

Dead people are walking, the blind are receiving sight, women with complete hysterectomies are having children, full blown AIDS patients are being CURED. Sounds like stories for the news, CNN included. Why are they not covering these daily miracles? The entire planet should grind to a halt upon hearing the news of the HIV patients who were CURED by TB Joshua and Adeboye. Russia and Ukraine will stop fighting, at least for one day, to rejoice after hearing it. Why are the major news organization not covering it? Why are they pretending that there still isn't a cure for HIV, when Jesus is healing people in Nigeria?
What's yur stand, cos right now u seem like u aren't against the miracles...

1 Like

Re: EFF Accuse Zuma Of Witchcraft After Two Mermaids Where Found In Nkandla’s “fire by Weah96: 2:02pm On Aug 15, 2014
polymathic: What's yur stand, cos right now u seem like u aren't against the miracles...

Why are these miracles happening only in Nigeria? Together with the complete lack of any foreign western interest, I have to say that they are ALL scams.

Ebola just proved it.

1 Like

Re: EFF Accuse Zuma Of Witchcraft After Two Mermaids Where Found In Nkandla’s “fire by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 15, 2014
were is their bum bum how do dey sh1t

1 Like

Re: EFF Accuse Zuma Of Witchcraft After Two Mermaids Where Found In Nkandla’s “fire by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 15, 2014
Weah96:

Why
are these miracles happening only in Nigeria?
No...worldwide thing, but u sed earlier the miracles are fake
Re: EFF Accuse Zuma Of Witchcraft After Two Mermaids Where Found In Nkandla’s “fire by Weah96: 2:07pm On Aug 15, 2014
polymathic: No...worldwide thing, but u sed earlier the miracles are fake

Worldwide? So where am I? On the moon? My friend, there are no HIV patients being cured, otherwise Ebola won't be putting your imaginary deity to shame. What are you saying?

1 Like

Re: EFF Accuse Zuma Of Witchcraft After Two Mermaids Where Found In Nkandla’s “fire by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 15, 2014
Weah96:

Worldwide? So where am I? On the moon? My friend, there are no HIV patients being cured, otherwise Ebola won't be putting your imaginary deity to shame. What are you saying?
Wow, now I understand u better.... Lemme tell u, tis so real n still happen a lot....
ur opinion s ur opinion..
Re: EFF Accuse Zuma Of Witchcraft After Two Mermaids Where Found In Nkandla’s “fire by Weah96: 2:20pm On Aug 15, 2014
polymathic: Wow, now I understand u better.... Lemme tell u, tis so real n still happen a lot....
ur opinion s ur opinion..

It's as real as a nine dollar bill. Have you seen a nine dollar bill before? Hahaha.

1 Like

Re: EFF Accuse Zuma Of Witchcraft After Two Mermaids Where Found In Nkandla’s “fire by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 15, 2014
Weah96:

It's as real as a nine dollar bill. Have you seen a nine dollar bill before? Hahaha.
Common bro, Tis cos u haven't seen any before... I've seen some, maybe that's y I bliv so much... Are u an atheist?
Re: EFF Accuse Zuma Of Witchcraft After Two Mermaids Where Found In Nkandla’s “fire by Weah96: 3:17pm On Aug 15, 2014
polymathic: Common bro, Tis cos u haven't seen any before... I've seen some, maybe that's y I bliv so much... Are u an atheist?

Just like you've seen juju in action, right? LOL. HIV patients are not being cured by anyone, my brother, otherwise Obama would have given a speech to the nation to address the development. The entire scientific community still believes that there is no cure. You're being delusional.

The question you must ask yourself is why are these MOGs lying and deceiving people about miracles and what does that revelation imply?

1 Like

Re: EFF Accuse Zuma Of Witchcraft After Two Mermaids Where Found In Nkandla’s “fire by Daniel058(m): 6:34pm On Aug 15, 2014
O dikwa very risky
Re: EFF Accuse Zuma Of Witchcraft After Two Mermaids Where Found In Nkandla’s “fire by raphy(m): 11:32pm On Aug 15, 2014
Dramadiddy: Meanwhile, learn to play the piano with tutorials on nairaland's official thread
for keyboardists.. Visit now! No knowledge is a waste http://
www.nairaland.com/1814503/thread-keyboardists
it seems Like u miss road they r taiking about witchcraft u r taiking about how to play da piano angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Penuel Mnguni Confesses At TB Joshua's Church, Seeks For Prayers & Deliverance / Apostle Suleman Speaks On His Preferred Candidate: 'Thief Better Than A Killer' / What Gospel Songs Makes You Cry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.