Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,119 members, 7,821,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Have You Kissed Since The Outbreak Of EBOLA? Lol - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Kissed Since The Outbreak Of EBOLA? Lol (17686 Views)

Which Nairalander Have You Kissed / I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty / The First Day You Kissed, How Did It Happen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Kissed Since The Outbreak Of EBOLA? Lol by stinggy(m): 12:23pm On Aug 12, 2014
Chimezie198: Yes oo
first Ebola case on Nairaland grin
What could be done to save me sir?
Does nairaland have a quarantine centre
Pls help me people cry cry cry
Re: Have You Kissed Since The Outbreak Of EBOLA? Lol by UjSizzle(f): 1:09pm On Aug 12, 2014
jmoore:

Mba oh!! A buro m onye ama Jehovah.

There are many things I haven't tasted in this life.
Why not?
Re: Have You Kissed Since The Outbreak Of EBOLA? Lol by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 12, 2014
kendrababy: Diz ma pin 4 men who care(29680E6E) not 4 smal boiz ooo
realy
Re: Have You Kissed Since The Outbreak Of EBOLA? Lol by jmoore(m): 1:14pm On Aug 12, 2014
UjSizzle:
Why not?
Waiting for that special moment with a special lady.
Re: Have You Kissed Since The Outbreak Of EBOLA? Lol by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 12, 2014
yes wit ma baby gal rozzay. grin
Re: Have You Kissed Since The Outbreak Of EBOLA? Lol by UjSizzle(f): 1:41pm On Aug 12, 2014
jmoore:
Waiting for that special moment with a special lady.
That's admirable smiley
I hope you find the perfect one.

1 Like

Re: Have You Kissed Since The Outbreak Of EBOLA? Lol by jmoore(m): 1:46pm On Aug 12, 2014
UjSizzle:
That's admirable smiley

Thank you. smiley
Re: Have You Kissed Since The Outbreak Of EBOLA? Lol by jaybee3(m): 2:56pm On Aug 12, 2014
UjSizzle:
That's admirable smiley
why you too like to dey mash/quench hope sef

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Have You Kissed Since The Outbreak Of EBOLA? Lol by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 12, 2014
my husband cant stop kissing me and I can't stop kissing him too because his lips so sexy
Re: Have You Kissed Since The Outbreak Of EBOLA? Lol by UjSizzle(f): 3:27pm On Aug 12, 2014
jaybee3:
why you too like to dey mash/quench hope sef

grin grin grin grin grin
lol go joorh grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Kissed Since The Outbreak Of EBOLA? Lol by jaybee3(m): 3:41pm On Aug 12, 2014
UjSizzle:
lol go joorh grin
come joorh
kiss
Re: Have You Kissed Since The Outbreak Of EBOLA? Lol by Chimezie198(m): 3:42pm On Aug 12, 2014
stinggy:
What could be done to save me sir?
Does nairaland have a quarantine centre
Pls help me people cry cry cry
Just dey lick TomTom
Ask Seun cuz e be like Nairaland get quarantine section
U fit be their Moderator

2 Likes

Re: Have You Kissed Since The Outbreak Of EBOLA? Lol by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 12, 2014
sameer1212: yes wit ma baby gal rozzay. grin
Wetin dey dere? Baby open ur mouth* pours a cup full of saliva inside*
Re: Have You Kissed Since The Outbreak Of EBOLA? Lol by Elui2(m): 5:33pm On Aug 12, 2014
kendrababy: Diz ma pin 4 men who care(29680E6E) not 4 smal boiz ooo
y are giving out it pin.do u really want to get flogged

1 Like

Re: Have You Kissed Since The Outbreak Of EBOLA? Lol by sweettease(f): 5:41pm On Aug 12, 2014
jaybee3:
which of the jaybee's?

I know you've been e-French kissing jbluv since birth but we are talking about tongue locking kinda kiss ya know
You of the jaybees now, is this how you will fall my hand embarassed

jaybee3:
Hallelujah * 7
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
No more kiss for you angry
Re: Have You Kissed Since The Outbreak Of EBOLA? Lol by sweettease(f): 5:56pm On Aug 12, 2014
phlemzy: Good u avnt.Before u do, pls make sure the kisser & the kissee sterilize with 5 tablespoons of N@CL for protection.
indeed! Is that what you do? tongue

Suarezilla: U look beautiful. Babe..its gonna b a hard task for ur kisser to stay away from kissing u tongue.
I don't just look beautiful, i am beautiful cool hehheheheh
Thank you kiss

1 Like

Re: Have You Kissed Since The Outbreak Of EBOLA? Lol by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 12, 2014
rozzay:
Wetin dey dere? Baby open ur mouth* pours a cup full of saliva inside*
...rozzay!rozzay!!rozzay!!!....how many tyms i call u??...
Re: Have You Kissed Since The Outbreak Of EBOLA? Lol by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 12, 2014
...all dis kiss u r sharing....deirs Godu ooo....sha rememba to put protection wen kissing.....ayaf talk my own
Re: Have You Kissed Since The Outbreak Of EBOLA? Lol by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 12, 2014
temigracie: ...rozzay!rozzay!!rozzay!!!....how many tyms i call u??...
Hehehehehehe. 3 tymes Ma
Re: Have You Kissed Since The Outbreak Of EBOLA? Lol by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 12, 2014
rozzay:
Hehehehehehe. 3 tymes Ma
..pity dis nigga now....abeg...i no say unna love dey burn like petrol...make unna sha dey oppress us oo...
Re: Have You Kissed Since The Outbreak Of EBOLA? Lol by stinggy(m): 6:22pm On Aug 12, 2014
Chimezie198: Just dey lick TomTom
Ask Seun cuz e be like Nairaland get quarantine section
U fit be their Moderator
undecided undecided
I hate that mod thing joor, you should be our mod. wink
And are you sure tom tom can heal me sir? I'm on the 4th pack, not wrapper oo
Re: Have You Kissed Since The Outbreak Of EBOLA? Lol by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 12, 2014
temigracie: ..pity dis nigga now....abeg...i no say unna love dey burn like petrol...make unna sha dey oppress us oo...
I'm thinking of breaking up wit him cos he cheated on me. Tho he has begged but am still upset donno wat to do maybe I shuld open a thread to ask for advise. Hehehehehehee
Re: Have You Kissed Since The Outbreak Of EBOLA? Lol by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 12, 2014
rozzay:
I'm thinking of breaking up wit him cos he cheated on me. Tho he has begged but am still upset donno wat to do maybe I shuld open a thread to ask for advise. Hehehehehehee
....r u serious??...u mean he cheated on u??...dats bad!.......oya,sameer1212 come n defend ursef oo.....if u r guilty,na me go personally deal with u.....@rozzay,abeg no oepn thread yet...make we resolve am here first...
Re: Have You Kissed Since The Outbreak Of EBOLA? Lol by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 12, 2014
temigracie: ....r u serious??...u mean he cheated on u??...dats bad!.......oya,sameer1212 come n defend ursef oo.....if u r guilty,na me go personally deal with u.....@rozzay,abeg no oepn thread yet...make we resolve am here first...
Oya let him come. He was begging one gal to go out wit him on one thread like dat nd d gal said he has too many. Women on NLand can u imagine! Only for him to reply dat he s using all of dem
Re: Have You Kissed Since The Outbreak Of EBOLA? Lol by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 12, 2014
rozzay:
Oya let him come. He was begging one gal to go out wit him on one thread like dat nd d gal said he has too many. Women on NLand can u imagine! Only for him to reply dat he s using all of dem
....OMGosh!!!.....sameer1212,u r in ogbono soup oooo...abeg,no vexx en...make i hear im own syd of d tory.....we go resolve am ...
Re: Have You Kissed Since The Outbreak Of EBOLA? Lol by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 12, 2014
temigracie: ....r u serious??...u mean he cheated on u??...dats bad!.......oya,sameer1212 come n defend ursef oo.....if u r guilty,na me go personally deal with u.....@rozzay,abeg no oepn thread yet...make we resolve am here first...
temigracie tnk God u r here, i want u to help me beg ma baby gal. is nt like i cheated on ha? is jst one of tins a man dos atimes. oya tel ha say i no go doam again....i wil tnk u afta.
Re: Have You Kissed Since The Outbreak Of EBOLA? Lol by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 12, 2014
rozzay:
oh baby dont blieve ha ooo. she is jst joking. u no aint gat any body except u?
Re: Have You Kissed Since The Outbreak Of EBOLA? Lol by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 12, 2014
sameer1212: temigracie tnk God u r here, i want u to help me beg ma baby gal. is nt like i cheated on ha? is jst one of tins a man dos atimes. oya tel ha say i no go doam again....i wil tnk u afta.
...hmmm...u av nt convince me enof....r u truly sorry atall??....prove it...
Re: Have You Kissed Since The Outbreak Of EBOLA? Lol by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 12, 2014
temigracie: ...hmmm...u av nt convince me enof....r u truly sorry atall??....prove it...
ok temigracie,tell my baby gal rozzay dat i am so sorry, i neva meant to do so n it wil neva happen again. cool
Re: Have You Kissed Since The Outbreak Of EBOLA? Lol by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 12, 2014
sameer1212: ok temigracie,tell my baby gal rozzay dat i am so sorry, i neva meant to do so n it wil neva happen again. cool
....just convinced alittle bit...buh,dont worry sha....@rozzay,abeg forgive ur baby....he ll nt repeat it again.....sameer1212,promise u wont repeat it again oo.....
Re: Have You Kissed Since The Outbreak Of EBOLA? Lol by Tymax(m): 7:48pm On Aug 12, 2014
temigracie: ...hmmm...u av nt convince me enof....r u truly sorry atall??....prove it...
Observing you and that... ...that rozzay. cool angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why You Are Not Yet Married / "Feminism Is A Rebellion Against God's Established Order" - Nigerian Lady Says / My Most Embarrassing Sex Ever Happened Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.