Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Grey And Strong. American Elderly Care System Now In Nigeria - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Grey And Strong. American Elderly Care System Now In Nigeria (1302 Views)

Elderly Nigerian Couple On A Romantic Date At A Park / Elderly People's Curse And Blessing: Superstion Or Fact? / Elderly Care In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Grey And Strong. American Elderly Care System Now In Nigeria by bk2020: 10:52am On Aug 12, 2014
This is a scam organisation under charles dukwe..it will lie to you that they have all these @ a cost of #15000. 1. Elderly care. 2.free medical coverage 3. Free prescription 4.free admission 5.free quarterly aid 6.free legal. Support. 7.burial and funeral expenses. 8.coverage transferable to 3generations. 9.free holiday retreat. They will even tell you they have free grey &strong coverage which will have the beneficiaries receiving blood pressure test devices&kits ..even free laptop, scholarship &computer training. They have offices all over Nigeria..its all scam please don't fall for it. They even have a magazine...and a website
Re: Grey And Strong. American Elderly Care System Now In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 12, 2014
bk2020: This is a scam organisation under charles dukwe..it will lie to you that they have all these @ a cost of #15000. 1. Elderly care. 2.free medical coverage 3. Free prescription 4.free admission 5.free quarterly aid 6.free legal. Support. 7.burial and funeral expenses. 8.coverage transferable to 3generations. 9.free holiday retreat. They will even tell you they have free grey &strong coverage which will have the beneficiaries receiving blood pressure test devices&kits ..even free laptop, scholarship &computer training. They have offices all over Nigeria..its all scam please don't fall for it. They even have a magazine...and a website

I cant stop laughing.
Re: Grey And Strong. American Elderly Care System Now In Nigeria by KanwuliaJara: 2:44pm On Aug 12, 2014
Hmmmmmmm!
Kweeeeenu!!!!! grin
Re: Grey And Strong. American Elderly Care System Now In Nigeria by soulglo: 5:34pm On Aug 12, 2014
Can you state what your bad experience was with them. Nobody could possibly take you seriously and even more so when you actually go on the website and realize that this could be a very good thing for Africans. So please state intelligently what the issues are
Re: Grey And Strong. American Elderly Care System Now In Nigeria by bk2020: 6:13pm On Aug 12, 2014
State intelligently ke..k..when they scam u finish u will knw weda wat I have said its true..a wise man sees danger and avoids its...a word is enough for d wise
Re: Grey And Strong. American Elderly Care System Now In Nigeria by soulglo: 7:24pm On Aug 12, 2014
bk2020: State intelligently ke..k..when they scam u finish u will knw weda wat I have said its true..a wise man sees danger and avoids its...a word is enough for d wise

Seriously what you say holds no water
Re: Grey And Strong. American Elderly Care System Now In Nigeria by bk2020: 9:03pm On Aug 12, 2014
Holds no water..dts ur opinon..I am sure well meaning Nigerians will c dis nonsense and stay away frm dem..instead of being duped grey and strong
Re: Grey And Strong. American Elderly Care System Now In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 12, 2014
bk2020: Holds no water..dts ur opinon..I am sure well meaning Nigerians will c dis nonsense and stay away frm dem..instead of being duped grey and strong

Why are you being defensive? All they have asked is for you to explain how those people were scammed and why you think they are fake. Why should we just believe what you wrote up there without any verifiable evidence?

Until proven otherwise, all I see is someone trying to ruin another's means of livelihood. undecided

1 Like

Re: Grey And Strong. American Elderly Care System Now In Nigeria by bk2020: 11:16pm On Aug 12, 2014
K ..I am soory ..I didn't get u...its nt hard ..they jst will ask u to pay #15000..and promise u dt u will get d benefits I wrote above which includes medical kits...after payment..you are nt likely to get anytn from them,even when u complain..they kp posting u till thy kingdom comes..that's all I can say

(1) (Reply)

A Thread For First Sons. / I Will Deny My Husband Sex Until He Pays His Debt — Wife / Nairalanders Pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.