Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,059 members, 7,956,955 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:57 PM

Omisore - I Lost Osun Election To Partisan Acts Of Ex-REC Commissioner - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omisore - I Lost Osun Election To Partisan Acts Of Ex-REC Commissioner (20412 Views)

2015 Election: Jonathan Should Have Sacked Partisan Jega – Okupe / Nigerians Voted Change, Not Acts Of Masturbation, Iwuanyanwu Tells Buhari / Osun Election: Omisore, PDP Head For Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omisore - I Lost Osun Election To Partisan Acts Of Ex-REC Commissioner by datbay(m): 2:59pm On Aug 12, 2014
One thing is sure,PDP would have won the election if they had fielded a better candidate.

1 Like

Re: Omisore - I Lost Osun Election To Partisan Acts Of Ex-REC Commissioner by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 12, 2014
I'm sure of one thing, you'll be on that seat one day.
Re: Omisore - I Lost Osun Election To Partisan Acts Of Ex-REC Commissioner by Shaadey: 2:59pm On Aug 12, 2014
Story for the gods

1 Like

Re: Omisore - I Lost Osun Election To Partisan Acts Of Ex-REC Commissioner by Segman22(m): 3:01pm On Aug 12, 2014
SHARAPPPPPPP DIA
Re: Omisore - I Lost Osun Election To Partisan Acts Of Ex-REC Commissioner by omenka(m): 3:01pm On Aug 12, 2014
Oga just go back to your roasted corn business and stop boring us with your balderdash!!

Abeg, who get iphone charger here

6 Likes

Re: Omisore - I Lost Osun Election To Partisan Acts Of Ex-REC Commissioner by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 12, 2014
PaulJohn1:

It'll be unfair if we ignore what Omisore did when he was a senator even if we don't want him as a governor. Omisore increased the monthly allocation for Osun when he was in the senate while Oyinlola was the governor, he thought he would be the next governor after Oyinlola, but I think destiny says otherwise.
How did he do that. Did he change the constitution? Please explain how it is possible to change the monthly allocation so I can inform my senator

10 Likes

Re: Omisore - I Lost Osun Election To Partisan Acts Of Ex-REC Commissioner by basty: 3:04pm On Aug 12, 2014
JayJohnson: Where are all the PDP now? They have all deserted you so quickly after sharing bags of rice and 15b naira from Jonathan!
Omisore, you are not even ashamed, a murderer like you wants to rule Osun state? In saner climate, people like you should be serving life sentence for the murder of chief Bola Ige or perhaps you should have been at the gas chambers long ago!! Now you are lamenting loosing a relatively free and fair election!

GOD will bless you

1 Like

Re: Omisore - I Lost Osun Election To Partisan Acts Of Ex-REC Commissioner by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 12, 2014
PaulJohn1: Omisore should better forget about ever governing Osun. It's a pity he came from the same senatorial district with Aregbe, I would have adviced him to go back to the senate.
But the Ijeshas that are the majority in his senatorial district won't let that happen.

In short, he should look elsewhere for relevance outside Osun. Perhaps, GEJ can make him a minister or an ambassador.
He should consider becoming a councillor or LG Chairman

2 Likes

Re: Omisore - I Lost Osun Election To Partisan Acts Of Ex-REC Commissioner by ayusco85(m): 3:05pm On Aug 12, 2014
playcharles: How dose dat change the fact about Ebola leading the government

2 Likes

Re: Omisore - I Lost Osun Election To Partisan Acts Of Ex-REC Commissioner by ademony(m): 3:06pm On Aug 12, 2014
NONSENSE claim! se na Rufus Akeju come carry my thumb put for ink press APC? Oga go retire, even ward councillor u no fit enta again....

3 Likes

Re: Omisore - I Lost Osun Election To Partisan Acts Of Ex-REC Commissioner by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 12, 2014
JayJohnson: Where are all the PDP now? They have all deserted you so quickly after sharing bags of rice and 15b naira from Jonathan!
Omisore, you are not even ashamed, a murderer like you wants to rule Osun state? In saner climate, people like you should be serving life sentence for the murder of chief Bola Ige or perhaps you should have been at the gas chambers long ago!! Now you are lamenting loosing a relatively free and fair election!
You don't know to any degree of certainty if he killed Bola Ige, I would rather you keep your mouth shut.

1 Like

Re: Omisore - I Lost Osun Election To Partisan Acts Of Ex-REC Commissioner by Barywhyte(m): 3:09pm On Aug 12, 2014
Coming from a man who would not come out and embrace public debate, demonstrating to people how he intend to solve their social-economic problems. Like father, like son sad

3 Likes

Re: Omisore - I Lost Osun Election To Partisan Acts Of Ex-REC Commissioner by winiwini: 3:15pm On Aug 12, 2014
i cant imagine what he will say if he had won the election.
Re: Omisore - I Lost Osun Election To Partisan Acts Of Ex-REC Commissioner by hazyfm: 3:16pm On Aug 12, 2014
playcharles: How dose dat change the fact about Ebola leading the government

Re: Omisore - I Lost Osun Election To Partisan Acts Of Ex-REC Commissioner by Adenugay(m): 3:18pm On Aug 12, 2014
Story for the gods

Stephanie Dazzles In Bikini, Shows Off Her Boobs >>> http://www..com/stephanie-dazzles-bikini-shows-boobs/
Re: Omisore - I Lost Osun Election To Partisan Acts Of Ex-REC Commissioner by Dreyl(m): 3:20pm On Aug 12, 2014
Omisore is a loser he should go n die

3 Likes

Re: Omisore - I Lost Osun Election To Partisan Acts Of Ex-REC Commissioner by winiwini: 3:21pm On Aug 12, 2014
Even the uneducated Omoluabis' are far and more composed than your parochial and educated-illiterate Ekiti people

2 Likes

Re: Omisore - I Lost Osun Election To Partisan Acts Of Ex-REC Commissioner by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 12, 2014
imoleay0: You don't know to any degree of certainty if he killed Bola Ige, I would rather you keep your mouth shut.

Are you still brooding over the loss? hug the nearest transformer! grin grin cool cool

4 Likes

Re: Omisore - I Lost Osun Election To Partisan Acts Of Ex-REC Commissioner by NeilOssai(m): 3:29pm On Aug 12, 2014
Sen. Omisore Pls. Mak we hear Word.. U are not Wanted by ur People. Dats ALL.... So STOP looking for whom to blame..... lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Omisore - I Lost Osun Election To Partisan Acts Of Ex-REC Commissioner by MORNDEW(m): 3:32pm On Aug 12, 2014
From what this illiterate said, in his campaign he saw scam, propaganda nd oda things liars like him will see. But i like to ask how come the crowd dat trooped out to celebrate aregbes victory. Instead of u to learn how to be truthful even in dis moment u lie.
How did u get more dan 2000 votes. I bet theres somtin fishy abt it. If not for anything i tot u had all d certificate in d world why did u run away drom debate.
Pls go and collect ur rice back.
And pls make sure u go with ur masked security men. Olodo rabata.

3 Likes

Re: Omisore - I Lost Osun Election To Partisan Acts Of Ex-REC Commissioner by Tolexander: 3:55pm On Aug 12, 2014
PaulJohn1: Omisore should better forget about ever governing Osun. It's a pity he came from the same senatorial district with Aregbe, I would have adviced him to go back to the senate.
But the Ijeshas that are the majority in his senatorial district won't let that happen.

In short, he should look elsewhere for relevance outside Osun. Perhaps, GEJ can make him a minister or an ambassador.
Ife Central- 94,722
Ife East- 81,437
Ife North- 45,457
Ife South- 44,555

Total- 266,171

Atakunmosa East-31,136
Atakunmosa West-24,625
Ilesha West-52,397
Ilesha East- 54,566
Obokun- 37,985
Oriade- 47,140

Total 247,849

1 Like

Re: Omisore - I Lost Osun Election To Partisan Acts Of Ex-REC Commissioner by Ayopercent(m): 4:12pm On Aug 12, 2014

Yes,arrangement hv bn concluded by GEJ to send him to Liberia as Nigeria ambassador.

2 Likes

Re: Omisore - I Lost Osun Election To Partisan Acts Of Ex-REC Commissioner by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 12, 2014
larride: Sorry Omisore but the people voted for the man of their choice, I rather think the vote you pulled should be looked into, how come you pull over 290,000 votes from just 6LGA while your opponent pulls over 390,000 from over 20LGA, It would be argued that you won Ife convincingly but it must be noted that Aregbe also won convincingly in Ilesha, Osogbo, Iwo, Ikire and Oloruda and other LGA.

You better be happy with the over 292,000 votes that you purported garnered. The jubilation that follows Aregbe victory all over the states should tell you that Aregbe indeed is the people choice, stop whining and get on with your life. Ire ooo

Ipinle Omoluabi A dara ooo

He got the votes from the entire state. He won Aregbe in six Local govts. How does your logic sound to you?; that only six Local govts voted for him with no one in the other LGs to vote for him.
Re: Omisore - I Lost Osun Election To Partisan Acts Of Ex-REC Commissioner by Tvegas(m): 4:17pm On Aug 12, 2014
adebayor1490: Its alright Mr. Afterall you have 292,247 votes in 6 local government that you won. Although no one is talking about that. U should stop all those excuses. There is nothing ur people can analyze again. Aregbe won by a wide margin. (101,937) Haba!

Stop distorting the truth, Omisore had 292,000 votes (42% of total votes cast) across 30 local governments, to me thats not a mean feat against an incumbent. This guy really tried, APC had better buckled up, Aregbe seems to be the only one who can retain his seat in APC and before you kill me am not a PDP member. Just stating the facts.

1 Like

Re: Omisore - I Lost Osun Election To Partisan Acts Of Ex-REC Commissioner by dguyindcorner(m): 4:19pm On Aug 12, 2014
I thought he wants to go to court. Useless man.

To you pdp bigots and the mods who banned me because i posted the news that aregbe wins, God pass all of you o.

you even deleted the thread, it's unbelievable. You prevented me from posting while the same enemies of progress and the 'alatenuje' were posting trash about my governor and state. Haa, God shall judge us o!!!

fire fire and bloody killer we still have unfinished business as you are yet to deactivate your Nl account.

At the end the truth prevailed... Ogbeni Rauf Ategbesola is the governor elect o...go and enter konga.

I thought na only APC dey go court ni but I'm surprised you are doing the same when the people are rejoicing, hahahaaa...you must be a loser!

Osun a Dara o!!!

4 Likes

Re: Omisore - I Lost Osun Election To Partisan Acts Of Ex-REC Commissioner by Yinkagbo(m): 4:22pm On Aug 12, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

People like Omisore can only govern backward states like Abia, Kogi and Ebonyi States!

Plus benue

1 Like

Re: Omisore - I Lost Osun Election To Partisan Acts Of Ex-REC Commissioner by Haywhymido(m): 4:39pm On Aug 12, 2014
We don't want thugs n touts in osun government house. I will say it again. This is d end of omisore political ambition. Omoale ile ife.

1 Like

Re: Omisore - I Lost Osun Election To Partisan Acts Of Ex-REC Commissioner by ooshinibos: 4:43pm On Aug 12, 2014
PDP = POVERTY DEVELOPMENT PARTY

1 Like

Re: Omisore - I Lost Osun Election To Partisan Acts Of Ex-REC Commissioner by Jeezyy(m): 4:43pm On Aug 12, 2014
Story for the gods!
Re: Omisore - I Lost Osun Election To Partisan Acts Of Ex-REC Commissioner by Yinkagbo(m): 4:44pm On Aug 12, 2014
Am tired with this aregbe and omi stuffs jor.........I never expect omisore to win,so make e go sitdown or enter casket to heaven (sorry meant to say HELL) to complain to DEVIL......that's where e belongs..cos both of them are loosers.....Aregbe lekan siii.......oh,no 3rd term.....ok,another apc candidate after aregbe........running out of thread to take my councillor's ticket.....haaaa piiiiiii seeee........Change oooooooooooooo

3 Likes

Re: Omisore - I Lost Osun Election To Partisan Acts Of Ex-REC Commissioner by tabaralph: 4:48pm On Aug 12, 2014
all of you wonderful NL have said my mind God bless you real good,muyiwa ige am happy for you,i know omisore hasnt seen anything yet,if trully he has a hand inkilling of bola ige his end will be more disastrous,,,,,,,,osun people i hail you ooooo

3 Likes

Re: Omisore - I Lost Osun Election To Partisan Acts Of Ex-REC Commissioner by Burnaaboi(m): 5:09pm On Aug 12, 2014
Mr omisore shout up ur mouth...even ur oga at d top bro Jonathan ave congratulated ogbeni sexy....why ar u still murmuring

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Plans To Arrest Me – Uwazuruike / Umahi Increases Ebonyi Workers' Salaries By 5%, Pardons 32 Prisoners (Pics) / Man Spends 12 Hours To Get 10 Liters Of Petrol In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.