Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,567 members, 7,850,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:09 AM

Things My Girlfriend Shouldn't Do!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things My Girlfriend Shouldn't Do!!! (1238 Views)

Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! / Things A Guy Shouldn't Do In A Lady's Presence / Things A Woman Shouldn't Do While Dating A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things My Girlfriend Shouldn't Do!!! by klins4213(m): 1:12pm On Aug 12, 2014
My girlfriend is not allowed to take a jog around the block, What The Bleep she tryna do? Practice how she'll run away
from me?

My girlfriend isn't allowed to drink any energy drinks. What the Bleep is she tryina do? Get energy for? Find the strength to leave or beat me?

My girlfriend is not allowed to watch monkeys!! What the Bleep is she tryna do!?So that they might remind her of her EX??

My girlfriend is not allowed to sleep too long. What the Bleep is she trying to do? She might have a dream. about dating someone else & change her mind about me.

My girlfriend isn't allowed to watch Discovery Channel. What the Bleep you tryna discover? New ways to leave me?

My girlfriend isn't allowed. to blink. What the Bleep is she tryna mean?Are you telling me you're tired of seeing my face?Add yours...
Re: Things My Girlfriend Shouldn't Do!!! by lomprico(m): 1:15pm On Aug 12, 2014
That makes you one derainged insecure sonofabeech!

1 Like

Re: Things My Girlfriend Shouldn't Do!!! by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 12, 2014
if i was your girlfriend, bro, i'm done with you, after reading this. Guys don finish? grin
Re: Things My Girlfriend Shouldn't Do!!! by klins4213(m): 1:27pm On Aug 12, 2014
Is that urs?Never knew u were derainged...Sorry about that...
lomprico: That makes you one derainged insecure sonofabeech!
Re: Things My Girlfriend Shouldn't Do!!! by MizMyColi(f): 3:07pm On Aug 12, 2014
Add this to the list:

Your girlfriend is not allowed to date you. End of Story.

2 Likes

Re: Things My Girlfriend Shouldn't Do!!! by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 12, 2014
Your girlfriend should leave your insecure self.
Re: Things My Girlfriend Shouldn't Do!!! by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 12, 2014
Your girl friend is a dummy for dating you.
Re: Things My Girlfriend Shouldn't Do!!! by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 12, 2014
This joke is not funny undecided undecided
Re: Things My Girlfriend Shouldn't Do!!! by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 12, 2014
...dat means ur girl is not allowed to have male fwends den...cos u ll b feeling insecure....is she in a prison yard??...
Re: Things My Girlfriend Shouldn't Do!!! by queensenglish91: 7:00pm On Aug 12, 2014
missberrypop5: if i was your girlfriend, bro, i'm done with you, after reading this. Guys don finish? grin
Nice nails
Re: Things My Girlfriend Shouldn't Do!!! by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 13, 2014
queensenglish91: Nice nails
thanks

(1) (Reply)

She Is Confused About Her Man's Attitude. / Is Something Wrong With A Lady Proposing???? / Five (5) Reasons Why Most Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.