Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,273 members, 7,864,396 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:28 PM

37 Suspected Ebola Cases In Ghana All Prove Negative - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 37 Suspected Ebola Cases In Ghana All Prove Negative (498 Views)

Top 12 Corruption Cases In Nigeria / Top Twelve Corruption Cases In Nigeria / Nurses Drive Away Suspected Ebola Patient In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

37 Suspected Ebola Cases In Ghana All Prove Negative by Wale112(m): 2:30pm On Aug 12, 2014
Ghana has so far assessed and evaluated 37 suspected cases of Ebola but they have all turned out to be negative.

The country has therefore heightened its surveillance to ensure that suspected cases are dealt with immediately.

As a result, the Inter-ministerial Action Group on Ebola has designated Tema, Kumasi and Tamale as treatment centers for the Southern Central and Northern sectors of the country.

Speaking to Radio Ghana after a meeting with the Chief of Staff at the Flagstaff House, the Acting Director of Public Health and Head of Disease Surveillance Department of the Ghana Health Service, Dr Badu Sarkodie, urged Ghanians not to panic as adequate surveillance measures have been put in place to deal with any outbreak of the disease.

http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/health/artikel.php?ID=320824
Re: 37 Suspected Ebola Cases In Ghana All Prove Negative by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 12, 2014
Good news. I hope you ghanians won't pass through what we are passing through here.
Re: 37 Suspected Ebola Cases In Ghana All Prove Negative by halfcurrent(m): 2:41pm On Aug 12, 2014
I thank God for them oo...It's not easy for us here in Lagos
Re: 37 Suspected Ebola Cases In Ghana All Prove Negative by overhypedsteve(m): 3:37pm On Aug 12, 2014
I think ghana will be a major problem in the fight against this desease. Their continuos denial and hide and seek policy targeted at maintanance of reputation. Would defile every effort at finding a collective solution to the disease. Imagine 35 negative cases how come? What re they hiding?
Re: 37 Suspected Ebola Cases In Ghana All Prove Negative by Wale112(m): 4:48pm On Aug 12, 2014
overhypedsteve: I think ghana will be a major problem in the fight against this desease. Their continuos denial and hide and seek policy targeted at maintanance of reputation. Would defile every effort at finding a collective solution to the disease. Imagine 35 negative cases how come? What re they hiding?

You are a foooool
Re: 37 Suspected Ebola Cases In Ghana All Prove Negative by NITROGENN: 4:58pm On Aug 12, 2014
overhypedsteve: I think ghana will be a major problem in the fight against this desease. Their continuos denial and hide and seek policy targeted at maintanance of reputation. Would defile every effort at finding a collective solution to the disease. Imagine 35 negative cases how come? What re they hiding?
nigerians and foolishness. Always thinking bad of others. You are a big foool.Your country will continue to suffer the countless problems its going through n even more.You think Ghanaians are fools like nigerians.We test any suspicious illness n besides didnt the report used "SUSPECTED" cases.. MUMUGERIAN INDEED.
Re: 37 Suspected Ebola Cases In Ghana All Prove Negative by overhypedsteve(m): 5:23pm On Aug 12, 2014
NITROGENN: nigerians and foolishness. Always thinking bad of others. You are a big foool.Your country will continue to suffer the countless problems its going through n even more.You think Ghanaians are fools like nigerians.We test any suspicious illness n besides didnt the report used "SUSPECTED" cases.. MUMUGERIAN INDEED.
Wale112:
You are a foooool
hehehehe. Who am i o dispute with this notable ghanian e-war veterians. Nitrogenn former user of the oxygenn nametag. A gallant ghanian e-warrior protecting the repute of his country in a nigerian made webapp. Your president(mahama) should be proud of you. Only at present he seem to be occupied with the business of sucking european balls for financial aids. wale112 your search for relevance in a nigerian built webapp as a ghanian does not really speak well about you and your country. It seems like you re posting news about your country to seek approval and respect from nigerians. So since you re trying to prove to nigerians (by posting news about your country in a nigerian site,) that your country is getting better it means you do not even believe in yourself or country and you seek the approval of nigerians to gain confidence. What a foolish case of poor self esteem.
oxygenn (now nitrogenn) and wale112 my words have been spoken and by Jove i wont take them back. You too seem to have a common interest and that is good start, so why dont you go over to wale112's house and suck his balls to affirm your comradeship and solidarity with each other.

(1) (Reply)

Deputy Governor Of Enugu Collapses While Testifying. / Confab: Why are the CORE North Scared of the DRAFT Amendment 2014?? / Ayo Oyalowo: The Osun State Election Was Triumph Of The People’s Will Over GEJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.