Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,185 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

My Friend Wants To Marry Her Best Friend's Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Wants To Marry Her Best Friend's Husband (2189 Views)

This Pig Sent a Friend's Husband Her Bikini Pic. Explicit Photos . . Haba!!! / My 24-yr-old Friend Wants To Date A 16-yr Old Girl / "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Wants To Marry Her Best Friend's Husband by vbaby(f): 5:51pm On Jul 22, 2006
i have a friend interesting in marrying her best friend's husband because she says she loves the guy and the guy has been making serious moves on her. but she is worried cos she doesnt want to hurt her friend and her friend is not aware that this relationship is going on.
please what can she really do?
Re: My Friend Wants To Marry Her Best Friend's Husband by eveseh(f): 5:56pm On Jul 22, 2006
humm that's so so bad
she shouldnt not try it
Re: My Friend Wants To Marry Her Best Friend's Husband by diddy4(m): 6:14pm On Jul 22, 2006
. . . and u still call her your friend? this is pathetic. how can she even think of doing dat to her bestfriend huh? damn, people just act selfishly sometimes. let her go ahead after all what goes around comes around. that woman aint fit to be even called a friend. even if her bF's hubby is making passes at her, let her shun the dude and put him straight. how can she even think of doing this to her huh? this is really disheartening.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Wants To Marry Her Best Friend's Husband by retro(f): 6:39pm On Jul 22, 2006
In what kind of a world are we living in?
Re: My Friend Wants To Marry Her Best Friend's Husband by baby4u2(f): 4:27am On Jul 23, 2006
, What should she do Question? answer?
Re: My Friend Wants To Marry Her Best Friend's Husband by hibans(f): 9:05am On Jul 24, 2006
Is that ur friend is not worried is u that becomes, right? So, after hearing the advice u wuld still go and tell her right?, which part of the world is that?

If u'r the one, my advice is that go and look for ur own man there are lot of guys over there. dont and she shuld not snatch somebody's husband.

Gudluck
Re: My Friend Wants To Marry Her Best Friend's Husband by kellorah: 12:49pm On Jul 24, 2006
wow
Re: My Friend Wants To Marry Her Best Friend's Husband by mamaput(f): 1:59pm On Jul 24, 2006
Let her ask the man to marry her. He will drop herlike a hot brick.
Re: My Friend Wants To Marry Her Best Friend's Husband by yimiton(f): 8:42am On Nov 29, 2007
mamaput:

Let her ask the man to marry her. He will drop herlike a hot brick.
Never a truer word have I heard!
Re: My Friend Wants To Marry Her Best Friend's Husband by ndumart: 4:19pm On Nov 29, 2007
Advice her against it but if she goes ahead, tell her u will be there for her when d going gets tough.
Re: My Friend Wants To Marry Her Best Friend's Husband by Pepeye(f): 4:37pm On Nov 29, 2007
Given the fact that the post was done last year the deed must have been done by now but I do blame  the husband of the friend, he is obviously a  light weight and the so called  friend wants to stab her best friend from back   sad
Re: My Friend Wants To Marry Her Best Friend's Husband by hadiza30(f): 11:23am On Aug 13, 2008
Terrible situation. Whoever needs enemies with such friends around angry sad
Re: My Friend Wants To Marry Her Best Friend's Husband by frank317: 2:18pm On Aug 13, 2008
this is a very old thread,

mayb the poster and her husband snatcher friend and dead with HIv by no.

why? well, birds of the same feathers flock together
Re: My Friend Wants To Marry Her Best Friend's Husband by MrCrackles(m): 2:18pm On Aug 13, 2008
tell her to go ahead and destroy another person's marriage! sad
Re: My Friend Wants To Marry Her Best Friend's Husband by Nautillus(m): 2:20pm On Aug 13, 2008
Snatch her friends husband . . . .how posible is that ? ? ?
Re: My Friend Wants To Marry Her Best Friend's Husband by kufreabasi(m): 3:19pm On Aug 13, 2008
i know it is possible to do,but tell your friend not to try it.

it is very bad cos the main girl can easily die of hypertension
Re: My Friend Wants To Marry Her Best Friend's Husband by ula(f): 4:42pm On Aug 13, 2008
angry angry sad sad
Re: My Friend Wants To Marry Her Best Friend's Husband by rampant(f): 4:43pm On Aug 13, 2008
that your friend is a devil

the man is a cow
Re: My Friend Wants To Marry Her Best Friend's Husband by hellypelly(f): 7:53pm On Aug 13, 2008
she shd remember that she would have friends he man would leave her for too, Karma is a BITCH!!!
Re: My Friend Wants To Marry Her Best Friend's Husband by segzicres(m): 8:19pm On Aug 13, 2008
your friends a snitch.
Re: My Friend Wants To Marry Her Best Friend's Husband by tpia5: 10:55pm On Feb 27, 2012
lord have mercy
Re: My Friend Wants To Marry Her Best Friend's Husband by tunnytox(m): 11:30pm On Feb 27, 2012
Ole! barawo! this is how they start when they now bath them with faeces or even acid they'll start to play victim.
Re: My Friend Wants To Marry Her Best Friend's Husband by tpia5: 11:40pm On Feb 27, 2012
I dont think either of the above would stop a determined woman?

Though i think the philanderer should also get a dose of sh1tty stuff sha.

Call it a goodbye gift lol.

After that, the two lovebirds can be united in sh1t.
Re: My Friend Wants To Marry Her Best Friend's Husband by Ranoscky(m): 2:42am On Feb 28, 2012
And som1 stil got the nerve to type, post and ask for advice on what to do pertainin this devilish act?

WTF!
Re: My Friend Wants To Marry Her Best Friend's Husband by agiboma(f): 3:14am On Feb 28, 2012
She aint no friend she a frien e me, well what goes around comes around.
Re: My Friend Wants To Marry Her Best Friend's Husband by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 04, 2015
What she. An really do is to leave her friend husband. That's simple na.

Na story she dey find

(1) (Reply)

What Men Really Want! / Is It A Crime To Triple Date? / 7yrs Of my Life Gone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.