Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,476 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (4789 Views)

2nd Niger Bridge Funds Released / 114billion Naira!: Ngige Faults Jonathan On 2nd Niger Bridge / Niger Bridge Is Falling! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Imoy(m): 12:21am On Aug 13, 2014
lyntiffany: You must be suffering from Ebola as it has eaten deep in to your kpekus. If you don't know what to say just shut your trap. If care is not taken your still parading to and fro on the streets with your rust CV.
Dat is if he has one

2 Likes

Re: . by Madawaki01(m): 12:21am On Aug 13, 2014
Sincere9gerian: Ok. I can see massive work is ongoing
u people should stop celebrating medicriority,where is the massive work?

1 Like

Re: . by Madawaki01(m): 12:22am On Aug 13, 2014
idumuose:
From the south west
are u sure you want to start this??
Re: . by Imoy(m): 12:24am On Aug 13, 2014
egift: Here what will happen in the week to the election in 2015, Jonathan will personally be supervising the work, mount light, working at night, have the cankerworms posting pictures per minute online.

I assure you he will not get more than 99% of South-East votes.

But come 2015, Nigerians will be electing Buhari/Fashola on Valentine's Day 2015. Jonathan can take his Eye-Service to the creeks, in Bayelsa tongue

APC...Nigeria...Progress!
This is personally ur opinion.
Re: . by Imoy(m): 12:25am On Aug 13, 2014
Madawaki01:
u people should stop celebrating medicriority,where is the massive work?
Do u have eyes?
Can u see with them?

1 Like

Re: . by reborn1: 12:32am On Aug 13, 2014
idumuose:
From the south west

Idumumu, Be careful and dont start what you cant finish.

2 Likes

Re: . by Imoy(m): 12:52am On Aug 13, 2014
Ucheosefoh: Keep on dream till after 2015 election when you will wake up to reality with GEJ as president elect then you will have no other option than to head to sambia and join Boko harem fighters in fighting the Nigerian army. Till then keep on enjoying your fundamental right to dream.
Lwkmd. Fundamental right indeed.
Re: . by Nctrice(m): 6:32am On Aug 13, 2014
lyntiffany: You must be suffering from Ebola as it has eaten deep in to your kpekus. If you don't know what to say just shut your trap. If care is not taken your still parading to and fro on the streets with your rust CV.
ℓ☺ℓzzz! Sorry to disappoint you I can't remember the last time I went out in search of a Job, life is better when you create job rather than hunting for created jobs... Come to think of it, is your bf part of those dudes? because I see no other reason why you should be taking my comment so personal! The Contractor should pay those guys well so they can feed well and do a good job for Nigerian Mbok! If e pain hug a moving train! But I guess you can't find one in Uyo!

1 Like

Re: . by Nctrice(m): 6:39am On Aug 13, 2014
AkinEgba:

I am sure you thought they were SEners. Well, the ''hungry looking'' Imoy = Yoruba.lol
who cares? Aren't they Nigerians
Re: . by jieta: 7:18am On Aug 13, 2014
i saw this one with my eyes i want to see(second niger bridge) .the other one
Re: . by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 13, 2014
koboko69: what is the big deal in renovating a bridge? Is it you or i that is meant to carry out the renovations? If not renovated and repaired do u know how much it will cost to fix if it collapses? You ibos really have problem... I never saw anybody from the SW trying to bring tribalism when 3rd mainland bridge was shut down for repairs.

Reply the person you quoted or channel your grievances to him and keep Igbos out of it.

What is your problem
Re: . by koboko69: 9:56am On Aug 13, 2014
gbosaa:

Reply the person you quoted or channel your grievances to him and keep Igbos out of it.

What is your problem

Y didnt u same the same to the mofo when he started his statement with igbos.abeg shift jor
Re: . by MzJackBaueress(f): 10:23am On Aug 13, 2014
Imoy:

Dunno abt that. But the soil test has been carried out by Berger.

I am sure it will commence soon since the funds have been approved
so they are still on soil testing? I thought by now the main construction has started.

Nawao!!
Re: . by wheredemdey: 10:39am On Aug 13, 2014
koboko69: what is the big deal in renovating a bridge? Is it you or i that is meant to carry out the renovations? If not renovated and repaired do u know how much it will cost to fix if it collapses? You ibos really have problem... I never saw anybody from the SW trying to bring tribalism when[b] 3rd mainland bridge was shut down for repairs.[/b]

HELLO SIR/MA/OR WHATEVER GENDER YOU ARE,

KINDLY DESIST FROM CALLING THE THIRD MAINLAND BRIDGE A Y0L0BA PROJECT..THATS A VERY WRONG MISCONCEPTION.

LAGOS WAS BUILT THROUGH THE COLLECTIVE WEALTH OF THE WHOLE NIGERIA.

NO TRIBE LAYS CREDENCE TO LAGOS...IGBOS,NIGER-DELTA,LEBANESE,ARABS,NORTHERNERS ETC ALL HAVE MAJOR INPUT IN THE RUNNING AND TOTAL UPLIFTMENT OF OUR NATIONAL PRIDE LAGOS STATE.

ITS A NO MANS LAND.

PLS NOTE AND EFFECT THE NECESSARY CORRECTIONS.

BEST REGARDS

3 Likes

Re: . by koboko69: 10:48am On Aug 13, 2014
wheredemdey:

HELLO SIR/MA/OR WHATEVER GENDER YOU ARE,

KINDLY DESIST FROM CALLING THE THIRD MAINLAND BRIDGE A Y0L0BA PROJECT..THATS A VERY WRONG MISCONCEPTION.

LAGOS WAS BUILT THROUGH THE COLLECTIVE WEALTH OF THE WHOLE NIGERIA.

NO TRIBE LAYS CREDENCE TO LAGOS...IGBOS,NIGER-DELTA,LEBANESE,ARABS,NORTHERNERS ETC ALL HAVE MAJOR INPUT IN THE RUNNING AND TOTAL UPLIFTMENT OF OUR NATIONAL PRIDE LAGOS STATE.

ITS A NO MANS LAND.

PLS NOTE AND EFFECT THE NECESSARY CORRECTIONS.

BEST REGARDS

Whats this one saying?
Where is 3rd mainland bridge? We talkking about the renovation and repairs u talking thrash.

Why not call an igbo man to come and be a governor or oba in lagos state. Nonsens.

2 Likes

Re: . by wheredemdey: 10:58am On Aug 13, 2014
koboko69:

Whats this one saying?
Where is 3rd mainland bridge?

LAGOS NIGERIA

FORMER FEDERAL CAPITAL..BUILT BY COLLECTIVE EFFORTS OF EVERYBODY

INHABITED BY 53% IGBOS...15% SOUTH-SOUTH..25% NORTHERNERS..5% FOREIGNERS..7% RESPONSIBLE Y0L0BAS AS ALL Y0L0BAS ARE EKING OUT A MISERABLE LIVING ON THE LONELY DRY STREETS OF LONDON.

GO TO LADDIPO,ALABA,BALOGUN,IDUMOTA,KETU,MUSHIN,OYINGBO,JIBOWU,MAZAMAZA,COMPUTER VILLAGE,TRADEFAIR,CEMENT BUSTOPS ETC TO VERIFY.

THANKS

2 Likes

Re: . by meforyou1(m): 11:06am On Aug 13, 2014
Just to correct a wrong impression. The number of bridges accross river niger in Nigeria are 3. 2 in lokoja and this popular asaba-onitsha own
Re: . by Imoy(m): 11:07am On Aug 13, 2014
wheredemdey:

LAGOS NIGERIA

INHABITED BY 53% IGBOS...15% SOUTH-SOUTH..25% NORTHERNERS..5% FOREIGNERS..7% RESPONSIBLE Y0L0BAS AS ALL Y0L0BAS ARE EKING OUT A MISERABLE LIVING ON THE LONELY DRY STREETS OF LONDON.

GO TO LADDIPO,ALABA,BALOGUN,IDUMOTA,KETU,MUSHIN,OYINGBO,JIBOWU,MAZAMAZA,COMPUTER VILLAGE,TRADEFAIR,CEMENT BUSTOPS ETC TO VERIFY.

THANKS

Were did u get dis stats frm?

70% of people living in Lagos are Yorubas.

1 Like

Re: . by koboko69: 11:25am On Aug 13, 2014
wheredemdey:

LAGOS NIGERIA

THANKS

cheesy cheesy some people are compound dunces. Abeg dont quote me again. U can remove lagos from the SW in ur own map. Ur point doesnt even make sense. More of the street urchins to be deported back soon. cheesy cheesy
Live with the fact that Lagos is ownee by the Yorubas, pr u can go and die!

2 Likes

Re: . by koboko69: 11:25am On Aug 13, 2014
Imoy:

Were did u get dis stats frm?

70% of people living in Lagos are Yorubas.
The guy is just a compund dunce
Re: . by Caseless: 5:16pm On Aug 13, 2014
Mrjangaweed=bloodykiller
Re: . by Caseless: 5:18pm On Aug 13, 2014
wheredemdey:

LAGOS NIGERIA

THANKS
u need extra history class.
Re: . by mrjangaweed: 5:46pm On Aug 13, 2014
caseless: Mrjangaweed=bloodykiller
za ka mutu a kwana biyu Isha Allah amin. wanda
yake boodykiller?

1 Like

Re: . by Caseless: 5:50pm On Aug 13, 2014
mrjangaweed:
za ka mutu a kwana biyu Isha Allah amin. wanda
yake boodykiller?
fatanka yabika. Bani tsoron mutuwa, kyakyawan karshe nakeso.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 13, 2014
egift: Here what will happen in the week to the election in 2015, Jonathan will personally be supervising the work, mount light, working at night, have the cankerworms posting pictures per minute online.

I assure you he will not get more than 99% of South-East votes.

But come 2015, Nigerians will be electing Buhari/Fashola on Valentine's Day 2015. Jonathan can take his Eye-Service to the creeks, in Bayelsa tongue

APC...Nigeria...Progress!

I hope you wont change your moniker by then
Re: . by mrjangaweed: 7:59pm On Aug 13, 2014
caseless: fatanka yabika. Bani tsoron mutuwa, kyakyawan karshe nakeso.

Thunder fire your mama and papa
Re: . by Imoy(m): 8:36am On Aug 14, 2014
mrjangaweed:

Thunder fire your mama and papa

Chairman. Abeg take am easy.
Re: . by signz: 8:44am On Aug 14, 2014
Nigerians are horrible. It still baffles me how this nice thread was turned into tribal E-war thread.

Op, I suggest u post more pictures of the job and explain what u r doing in any picture u post for laymen to understand.

U never know u might just inspire someone to study civil engineering wink
Re: . by koboko69: 9:01am On Aug 14, 2014
signz: Nigerians are horrible. It still baffles me how this nice thread was turned into tribal E-war thread.

Op, I suggest u post more pictures of the job and explain what u r doing in any picture u post for laymen to understand.

U never know u might just inspire someone to study civil engineering wink

Its your brothers that are horrible. I wonder why tbey started making tribal comments over a bridge repair. When 3rd mainlad bridge was shut down in 2008, did anybody open threads to complain one president likes Sw or make some senseless statements. Tribal divisions powered by ebele
Re: . by Imoy(m): 4:49pm On Oct 25, 2014
Nctrice:
ℓ☺ℓzzz! Sorry to disappoint you I can't remember the last time I went out in search of a Job, life is better when you create job rather than hunting for created jobs... Come to think of it, is your bf part of those dudes? because I see no other reason why you should be taking my comment so personal! The Contractor should pay those guys well so they can feed well and do a good job for Nigerian Mbok! If e pain hug a moving train! But I guess you can't find one in Uyo!

U can't remember d last time u went in search of a job? Hmmm.

Nctrice:
Haven gotten a text from the DSS as regards their current ungoing recruitment exercise, inviting applicant for an interview come 26th July 2014, at the Command's State Headquarters Uyo. I deemed it wise I create a meet up forum here where we could share ideas as to what should be expected during the exercise come Saturday... Please feel free to share your suggestions, Opinions and questions!!!

Did u finally get d DSS job?

Nctrice:
A sugar mum below 60 is needed around Calabar, call 08060375644
Or did u finally get the sugar mummy?
Oniranu...... Claiming wot he is not
Re: . by Nctrice(m): 12:55pm On Oct 26, 2014
Imoy:

Wooooooooooooow, you combed my profile just to compile a list of my post from way back? But let me rather break it down for you in simply points
There is a difference between Need & Want... if you still find it hard to comprehend let me know!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Captain Usman A. Aliyu. Another Fallen Hero PIX / Imo State Guber Debate: APC Thugs Vandalize Assumpta Cathedral Owerri! / “those Who Live In Glass Houses Do Not Throw Stones” – Babangida Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.