Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,531 members, 7,816,295 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Ipob Ready To Negotiate With FG - "Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipob Ready To Negotiate With FG - "Nnamdi Kanu (4693 Views)

‘Niger Delta Avengers Ready To Negotiate With FG’ / Ita-Giwa Volunteers To Negotiate With Niger Delta Militants If Only... / Niger Delta Avengers Refuse Dialogue With FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ipob Ready To Negotiate With FG - "Nnamdi Kanu by dynamic006(m): 10:13am On Oct 19, 2016
Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Mr. Nnamdi Kanu, has said that his group, IPOB, is willing to negotiate with the Buhari’s Federal Government to end the agitation for self-governance.

1 Like

Re: Ipob Ready To Negotiate With FG - "Nnamdi Kanu by lashout1: 10:17am On Oct 19, 2016
Coming from the ash in the deepest part of hell.

5 Likes

Re: Ipob Ready To Negotiate With FG - "Nnamdi Kanu by eshietIntrepid(m): 10:18am On Oct 19, 2016
Big lie.
Time for negotiation is long pass now is winner takes it all.

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Ready To Negotiate With FG - "Nnamdi Kanu by chinanu123(f): 10:23am On Oct 19, 2016
INDIGENOUS PEOPLE OF AFONJA --- IPAF.
hv done this not Kanu.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ipob Ready To Negotiate With FG - "Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 19, 2016
dynamic006:
[s]Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Mr. Nnamdi Kanu, has said that his group, IPOB, is willing to negotiate with the Buhari’s Federal Government to end the agitation for self-governance.[/s]

Afonja

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ipob Ready To Negotiate With FG - "Nnamdi Kanu by nrexzy: 10:37am On Oct 19, 2016
I knew the naija prison system would help NK.. change his mind..

3 Likes

Re: Ipob Ready To Negotiate With FG - "Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 19, 2016
where is the source of this information? i don't trust this haterz
Re: Ipob Ready To Negotiate With FG - "Nnamdi Kanu by mrvitalis(m): 11:09am On Oct 19, 2016
eshietIntrepid:
Big lie.
Time for negotiation is long pass now is winner takes it all.
Winner takes all?? Is this a battle??

Lol.... It will be a shame if all Biafra supporters vote in the 2019 presidential election... Bunch of confused hypocritical fo*ls

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob Ready To Negotiate With FG - "Nnamdi Kanu by gidgiddy: 11:10am On Oct 19, 2016
The lies that the Lagos/Ibadan expressway media comes up with these days is incredible. If Kanu wanted to negotiate with the federal Government, wouldnt he announce it through a credible source such as his Lawyers?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ipob Ready To Negotiate With FG - "Nnamdi Kanu by 90xtr99r: 11:11am On Oct 19, 2016
mrvitalis:
Winner takes all?? Is this a battle??

Lol.... It will be a shame if all Biafra supporters vote in the 2019 presidential election... Bunch of confused hypocritical fo*ls

Silly rants from a demented Afonja...

Shameless and disgusting fagg0t from a deluded generation of hypocritical bigots gnashing their dirty teeth at the mere thought of the reemerging Biafr*!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ipob Ready To Negotiate With FG - "Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 19, 2016
90xtr99r:

Shameless and disgusting fagg0t from a deluded generation of hypocritical bigots gnashing their dirty teeth at the mere thought of the reemerging Biafr*!

Stop this silly fights. We yoruba's and Igbo's are brothers and one family. Lets unite to break this northern dominance in 2019.

Join us here: https://www.nairaland.com/3403200/southern-unity-towards-2019-elections

3 Likes

Re: Ipob Ready To Negotiate With FG - "Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 19, 2016
His detention is illegal in he first instance.Ecowas court has ruled in his favor.

3 Likes

Re: Ipob Ready To Negotiate With FG - "Nnamdi Kanu by mrvitalis(m): 11:41am On Oct 19, 2016
90xtr99r:

Ooh now am a gay??
Re: Ipob Ready To Negotiate With FG - "Nnamdi Kanu by ArodewilliamsT: 11:45am On Oct 19, 2016
If it were the days before we started calling out the cowardly mangoid headed yoruba. They would have swarmed this thread hailing their fulani master buhari after cooking this obvious lies. Nowadays they develop cold fingers because the fear of SE/SS posters is the beginning of wisdom. We are making progress. We will reset their mangoid brains to pro-oduduwa/pre-Afonja settings by Gods grace.

grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Ipob Ready To Negotiate With FG - "Nnamdi Kanu by Chapter5ive: 11:46am On Oct 19, 2016
ArodewilliamsT:
If it were the days before we started calling out the cowardly mangoid headed yoruba. They would have swarmed this thread hailing their fulani master buhari after cooking this obvious lies. Nowadays they develop cold fingers because the fear of SE/SS posters is the beginning of wisdom. We are making progress. We will reset their brains to pro-oduduwa/pre-Afonja settings by Gods grace.

grin grin

Collynzo, the attachee master.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob Ready To Negotiate With FG - "Nnamdi Kanu by 90xtr99r: 11:49am On Oct 19, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
Stop this silly fights. We yoruba's and Igbo's are brothers and one family. Lets unite to break this northern dominance in 2019.

Join us here: https://www.nairaland.com/3403200/southern-unity-towards-2019-elections

Stop wasting your energy on a lost cause. Igbos are not interested in anything Yoruba.
It's far more honourable for Igbos to form a country with Fulani herdsmen on Igbo terms than be with unrepentant, lying snaky creatures camouflaging as 'One-Nigerianists'.

4 Likes

Re: Ipob Ready To Negotiate With FG - "Nnamdi Kanu by ArodewilliamsT: 11:52am On Oct 19, 2016
Chapter5ive:

Collynzo, the attachee master.

May your collyzo continue to chase you in the dream to reset your mangoid skull. That brain must be reset whether you like it or not.

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Ready To Negotiate With FG - "Nnamdi Kanu by Chapter5ive: 11:54am On Oct 19, 2016
ArodewilliamsT:

May your collyzo continue to chase you in the dream to reset your mangoid skull. That brain must be reset whether you like it or not.

Shut up Collynzo, flat attachee by force.

4 Likes

Re: Ipob Ready To Negotiate With FG - "Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 19, 2016
90xtr99r:

Stop wasting your energy on a lost cause. Igbos are not interested in anything Yoruba.
It's far more honourable for Igbos to form a country with Fulani herdsmen on Igbo terms than be with snaky creatures camouflaging as 'One-Nigerianists'.

If u take your time to read that thread, i have succeeded in uniting quite a number of igbos and yoruba's on the need to work together to break the northern born to rule mentality. If the Igbo's and SS can support a yoruba presidency in 2019, we will defeat buhari then we will restructure the country or grant u people referendum for biafra. This is what the hausa fulanis will never give the Igbo's. The yoruba's are still your best allies

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Ready To Negotiate With FG - "Nnamdi Kanu by HydrogenPanther: 11:59am On Oct 19, 2016
Re: Ipob Ready To Negotiate With FG - "Nnamdi Kanu by freeze001(f): 12:03pm On Oct 19, 2016
Mynd 44, Seun: This thread violates the False Information rule-Rule 8!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ipob Ready To Negotiate With FG - "Nnamdi Kanu by 90xtr99r: 12:04pm On Oct 19, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
If u take your time to read that thread, i have succeeded in uniting quite a number of igbos and yoruba's on the need to work together to break the northern born to rule mentality. If the Igbo's and SS can support a yoruba presidency in 2019, we will defeat buhari then we will restructure the country or grant u people referendum for biafra. This is what the hausa fulanis will never give the Igbo's. The yoruba's are still your best allies

Keep on with your hallucination till you end up in OduaArewanistan republic with your Fulani masters...

4 Likes

Re: Ipob Ready To Negotiate With FG - "Nnamdi Kanu by AroOkigbo(m): 12:05pm On Oct 19, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

Going by history. ...
TRUST ISSUES

4 Likes

Re: Ipob Ready To Negotiate With FG - "Nnamdi Kanu by HydrogenPanther: 12:06pm On Oct 19, 2016
90xtr99r:

Keep on with your hallucination till you end up in OduaArewanistan republic with your Fulani masters...

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Ready To Negotiate With FG - "Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 19, 2016
With the way Afonjas carry IPOB matter on their head, I'm beginning to think unemployment is very high in Afonja lands.

3 Likes

Re: Ipob Ready To Negotiate With FG - "Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 19, 2016
90xtr99r:

Don't u ever call fulanis my masters. I'm here to unite the Igbo's and yoruba's. If u are not for peace you can keep hating but i promise u that Igbo's will ally with Tinubu in 2019.
Re: Ipob Ready To Negotiate With FG - "Nnamdi Kanu by gidgiddy: 12:20pm On Oct 19, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

Don't u ever call fulanis my masters. I'm here to unite the Igbo's and yoruba's. If u are not for peace you can keep hating but i promise u that Igbo's will ally with Tinubu in 2019.

Unite who? Igbo and Yoruba? As an Igbo man, I would rather cut off my own head.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob Ready To Negotiate With FG - "Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 19, 2016
gidgiddy:

Unite who? Igbo and Yoruba? As an Igbo man, I would rather cut off my own head.

This is why the north will continue holding political power. Our failure to unite will only benefit the north

1 Like

Re: Ipob Ready To Negotiate With FG - "Nnamdi Kanu by 90xtr99r: 1:08pm On Oct 19, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
This is why the north will continue holding political power. Our failure to unite will only benefit the north

1 Like

Re: Ipob Ready To Negotiate With FG - "Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 19, 2016
ArodewilliamsT:
If it were the days before we started calling out the cowardly mangoid headed yoruba. They would have swarmed this thread hailing their fulani master buhari after cooking this obvious lies. Nowadays they develop cold fingers because the fear of SE/SS posters is the beginning of wisdom. We are making progress. We will reset their mangoid brains to pro-oduduwa/pre-Afonja settings by Gods grace.

grin grin

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ipob Ready To Negotiate With FG - "Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 19, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

If you guys will not betray us again, we're good to go. My opinion though. sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos From The Burial Of OCHA Brigade Commandant Who Died In A Fatal Accident. / Where Did Tinubu Get The Money To Buy A Private Jet? / Onanuga, Ejiofor, Aliyu, Ciroma, Others Speak At Nigeria Youth Peace Summit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.