Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,568 members, 7,955,109 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:08 PM

Man Beats IndecentStar Ex Girlfriend To Pulp For No Reason. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats IndecentStar Ex Girlfriend To Pulp For No Reason. (1114 Views)

Man Beats And Stabs Corper Wife In The Face In Lagos (photo) / 55-year-old Man Beat Up Wife's Friend To Pulp / 2 Police Men Beaten To Pulp By A Labourer In Lagos.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Beats IndecentStar Ex Girlfriend To Pulp For No Reason. by mzfacts: 8:38pm On Aug 12, 2014
The lady pictured above is Christy Mack, and no she wasn't involved in an accident, she was beaten to pulp by her abusive ex boyfriend, Jon Koppenhaver .

Below is her account of what happened:

'About 2 a.m. Friday morning, Jon Koppenhaver arrived unannounced to my home in Las Vegas, NV, after he broke up with me in May he moved out of my house and back to San Diego.

When he arrived, he found myself and one other fully clothed and unarmed in the house. Without a single word spoken, he began beating my friend; once he was finished, he sent my friend away and turned his attention to me.

He made me UnCloth and shower in front of him, then dragged me out and beat my face. I have no recollection of how many times I was hit, I just know my injuries that resulted from my beating. My injuries include 18 broken bones around my eyes, my nose is broken in 2 places, I am missing
teeth and several more are broken.

I can't see from myleft eye or chew or speak clearly because of my damaged teeth. I have a fractured
rib and ruptured liver from a kick to her side. I also attained several lesions from a knife he got
from my kitchen.

He pushed the knife into me in some areas such as my hand, ear, and
head. He also sawed much of my hair off with this dull knife. After some time, the knife broke off of the handle and continued to threaten me with the blade. I believed I was going to die. He has beaten me many times before, but never this badly.

He took my phone and cancelled all of my plans for the following week to make sure no one would worry about my whereabouts. He told me he was going to rape me, but was disappointed in himself when he could not get hard. After another hit or two, he left me on the floor bleeding and shaking, holding
my side from the pain of my rib.

He went into my kitchen where i assumed he was searching for a new knife..I ran out my back door, shutting it behind me so the dogs didn't run inside to tip him off. I hoped the fence to the golf course behind my house and ran to a neighboring house. Naked and afraid he would catch me, I kept running through the neighborhood knocking on doors. Finally one answered and I was brought to the hospital and
treated for my injuries.

After many months of fear and pressure to keep this man happy, although I fear for my life, I feel
that I can no longer put myself in this situation. There is a $10,000 reward for his capture.'

Although the said guy hasn't turned in himself, he made some statements on twitter, read below;

I only wish that man hadn't been there and that Christy & I would behappily engaged.I don't know y I'm so cursed.One day truth will come out

The cops will never give me fair play, never believe me. Still deciding what to do but at the end of the day it's all just heart breaking.

I'm not a bad guy, I went to surprise my gf, help her set up her show and to give her an engagement ring and ended up fighting for my life.

@ChristyMack I just wanted to see your face when I surprised you with the ring ...this is a nightmare. You're in my thoughts.

@ChristyMack I'm so heart broken...in all ways. I will always love you.

@ChristyMack what I found and can't believe what happened. All I wanted was to surprise you and help and do something nice...now this..

@ChristyMack I love you and hope you're okay. I came him early to surprise you and help you set up for your convention. I can't believe.

More pics of her below: please I can't upload her pics, my browser won't allow me, just click on the link to see, that's if you want. http://mzfacts..com/2014/08/photos-man-beats-ex-gf-to-pulp-for-no.html
Re: Man Beats IndecentStar Ex Girlfriend To Pulp For No Reason. by Lorlaahlozz: 8:40pm On Aug 12, 2014
M sure d guy was high

Btw which kian love be that one undecided
Re: Man Beats IndecentStar Ex Girlfriend To Pulp For No Reason. by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 12, 2014
Holy Jesus...
This is obsession.
The friend he beat up and sent out, why exactly didn't she call the police??
Re: Man Beats IndecentStar Ex Girlfriend To Pulp For No Reason. by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 12, 2014
So someone cld av tym to read all this story... HA!!! I wish I can sha
Re: Man Beats IndecentStar Ex Girlfriend To Pulp For No Reason. by priscaoge(f): 9:35pm On Aug 12, 2014
shocked shocked shocked Was he under a spell? Wdf shocked,this is heartbreaking! U came to her house to engage her Or to kill her? Strong demon must have possessed him undecided undecidedAfter beating her friend to stupor, u turned around to show her ur 6packs and still have d liver to say that u love her huh? Love gbakwaa oku undecided undecided
Re: Man Beats IndecentStar Ex Girlfriend To Pulp For No Reason. by Caseless: 9:42pm On Aug 12, 2014
Maybe he's tired of seeing other men ba'nging her on TV.
Re: Man Beats IndecentStar Ex Girlfriend To Pulp For No Reason. by MrCork: 9:47pm On Aug 12, 2014
mzfacts: The lady pictured above is Christy Mack, and no she wasn't involved in an accident, she was beaten to pulp by her abusive ex boyfriend, Jon Koppenhaver .

Below is her account of what happened:

'About 2 a.m. Friday morning, Jon Koppenhaver arrived unannounced to my home in Las Vegas, NV, after he broke up with me in May he moved out of my house and back to San Diego.

When he arrived, he found myself and one other fully clothed and unarmed in the house. Without a single word spoken, he began beating my friend; once he was finished, he sent my friend away and turned his attention to me.

He made me UnCloth and shower in front of him, then dragged me out and beat my face. I have no recollection of how many times I was hit, I just know my injuries that resulted from my beating. My injuries include 18 broken bones around my eyes, my nose is broken in 2 places, I am missing
teeth and several more are broken.

I can't see from myleft eye or chew or speak clearly because of my damaged teeth. I have a fractured
rib and ruptured liver from a kick to her side. I also attained several lesions from a knife he got
from my kitchen.

He pushed the knife into me in some areas such as my hand, ear, and
head. He also sawed much of my hair off with this dull knife. After some time, the knife broke off of the handle and continued to threaten me with the blade. I believed I was going to die. He has beaten me many times before, but never this badly.

He took my phone and cancelled all of my plans for the following week to make sure no one would worry about my whereabouts. He told me he was going to rape me, but was disappointed in himself when he could not get hard. After another hit or two, he left me on the floor bleeding and shaking, holding
my side from the pain of my rib.

He went into my kitchen where i assumed he was searching for a new knife..I ran out my back door, shutting it behind me so the dogs didn't run inside to tip him off. I hoped the fence to the golf course behind my house and ran to a neighboring house. Naked and afraid he would catch me, I kept running through the neighborhood knocking on doors. Finally one answered and I was brought to the hospital and
treated for my injuries.

After many months of fear and pressure to keep this man happy, although I fear for my life, I feel
that I can no longer put myself in this situation. There is a $10,000 reward for his capture.'

Although the said guy hasn't turned in himself, he made some statements on twitter, read below;

I only wish that man hadn't been there and that Christy & I would behappily engaged.I don't know y I'm so cursed.One day truth will come out

The cops will never give me fair play, never believe me. Still deciding what to do but at the end of the day it's all just heart breaking.

I'm not a bad guy, I went to surprise my gf, help her set up her show and to give her an engagement ring and ended up fighting for my life.

@ChristyMack I just wanted to see your face when I surprised you with the ring ...this is a nightmare. You're in my thoughts.

@ChristyMack I'm so heart broken...in all ways. I will always love you.

@ChristyMack what I found and can't believe what happened. All I wanted was to surprise you and help and do something nice...now this..

@ChristyMack I love you and hope you're okay. I came him early to surprise you and help you set up for your convention. I can't believe.

More pics of her below: please I can't upload her pics, my browser won't allow me, just click on the link to see, that's if you want. http://mzfacts..com/2014/08/photos-man-beats-ex-gf-to-pulp-for-no.html

,,,,so u act blue film and u complaining they beat u up.......serrriouslly...this is y we quit datin black women . ... u dark skin? angry
Re: Man Beats IndecentStar Ex Girlfriend To Pulp For No Reason. by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 12, 2014

Re: Man Beats IndecentStar Ex Girlfriend To Pulp For No Reason. by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 12, 2014
Arrest and prosecute this man.
Re: Man Beats IndecentStar Ex Girlfriend To Pulp For No Reason. by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 12, 2014
• •

Re: Man Beats IndecentStar Ex Girlfriend To Pulp For No Reason. by mzfacts: 11:09pm On Aug 12, 2014
banega:
thanks for uploading.
Re: Man Beats IndecentStar Ex Girlfriend To Pulp For No Reason. by Nobody: 3:05am On Aug 13, 2014
mzfacts: thanks for uploading.
Your welcome •
Re: Man Beats IndecentStar Ex Girlfriend To Pulp For No Reason. by Nobody: 3:17am On Aug 13, 2014
What's up
banega: Your welcome •
Re: Man Beats IndecentStar Ex Girlfriend To Pulp For No Reason. by Nobody: 6:04am On Aug 13, 2014
Unibenstudent: What's up
None much, you?
Re: Man Beats IndecentStar Ex Girlfriend To Pulp For No Reason. by Nobody: 8:13am On Aug 13, 2014
Omg!!!! this is brutal, I feel serious pity for the lady, what!!!! na by force to love someone, besides they already broke up na.
Lessons learnt, don't date an obsessive, bad guy.
don't date an over jealous man.
Becareful of how you live your life when you know someone you broke up with isn't over you yet, you might be digging your own grave.
Lastly, an abusive relationship should be a No No, for whatever reasons, a loving bf or husband shouldn't raise his hand on you, I just hope our ladies will learn

(1) (Reply)

Man Cleared Of Rape After Telling Court He Accidentally Fell And Penetrated Her / My Experience With Cult Members / A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.