Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,957 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

55-year-old Man Beat Up Wife's Friend To Pulp - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 55-year-old Man Beat Up Wife's Friend To Pulp (22749 Views)

Couple Drug, Rape Wife’s Friend In Lagos Hotel And Upload It Online / 55-Year-Old Female Pilgrim Excretes 82 Wraps Of Cocaine / My Husband Killed My Child, But Police Want To Cover It Up: Wife (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

55-year-old Man Beat Up Wife's Friend To Pulp by Islie: 8:53am On Jun 19, 2015
CHUKWUNONSO Uchegbu, a 55-year-old trader, who allegedly beat his wife's friend to a pulp, on Thursday, appeared before a Yaba Chief Magistrates' Court in Lagos State.
Uchegbu, who resides at No. 10, Kayode Lateef Street, Ikorodu, Lagos, is facing a three-count charge bordering on assault and grievous bodily harm.
Prosecutor, Godwin Anyanwu, told the court that the accused committed the offences on April 23 at about 5.30 p.m. by Decent College, Ikorodu, in Lagos State.
Anyanwu, an ASP, said the complainant, Mrs Grace Nzedinobi, and the accused’s wife were neighbours and friends and that they also belong to the same society in the church.
"The accused confronted the complainant that she is a bad influence on his wife which led to a misunderstanding between them.
"On the fateful day, the complainant went to buy something and met the wife of the accused on her way and the duo exchanged greetings. When the accused saw them, he abused the complainant and threw sand on her face.
"The complainant tried to run away, but the accused held her and gave her blow on her face and then the accused carried a nine-inch block and hit her on the head," he said.

According to Anyanwu, the complainant fainted and was taken to Ikorodu General Hospital by the accused’s wife and some good Samaritans.
He noted that the offences contravened sections 171, 243 and 244 of the Criminal Law of Lagos State, 2011.
The accused, however, pleaded not guilty to the offences.
The Chief Magistrate, Mrs A.O. Soladoye, granted the accused bail in the sum of N200,000 with two sureties in like sum and adjourned the case to July 17 for mention.

http://tribuneonlineng.com/content/55-year-old-man-trouble-beating-wifes-friend

lalasticlala
Re: 55-year-old Man Beat Up Wife's Friend To Pulp by Starships4u(m): 9:01am On Jun 19, 2015
Women?? I dedic8 my ftc to my ex. Wish her well

3 Likes

Re: 55-year-old Man Beat Up Wife's Friend To Pulp by nerodenero: 9:05am On Jun 19, 2015
If the complainant had died, the Accused would be jailed or killed and that bad influence he claims the complainant had on his wife continues.

Wisdom is better than strength.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 55-year-old Man Beat Up Wife's Friend To Pulp by laurel03(m): 9:28am On Jun 19, 2015
Too Bad.... Not accepted to be beating woman let alone Friend wife.. All ds ajeokuta people
Re: 55-year-old Man Beat Up Wife's Friend To Pulp by oismail(m): 9:29am On Jun 19, 2015
**Diagram pls**
#lolz

3 Likes

Re: 55-year-old Man Beat Up Wife's Friend To Pulp by jnrbayano(m): 9:29am On Jun 19, 2015
To handle women you need every ounce of wisdom.

He was foolish to let anger get better part of him.

3 Likes

Re: 55-year-old Man Beat Up Wife's Friend To Pulp by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 19, 2015
Woe unto dat man dat lays a finger on a lady #genderequality

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 55-year-old Man Beat Up Wife's Friend To Pulp by SMARTKEED: 9:29am On Jun 19, 2015
ok.. the WIFE shld find a way to do backk..NEXT
Re: 55-year-old Man Beat Up Wife's Friend To Pulp by olu77(m): 9:29am On Jun 19, 2015
Nawa o
Re: 55-year-old Man Beat Up Wife's Friend To Pulp by fatdon2(m): 9:29am On Jun 19, 2015
embarassedThank God She Didn't Beat Her To Death If Not

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 55-year-old Man Beat Up Wife's Friend To Pulp by Melasam(f): 9:30am On Jun 19, 2015
Na wa ooo.......d man no see him mates go box.....him deh form john cena for woman

1 Like

Re: 55-year-old Man Beat Up Wife's Friend To Pulp by winnky85(m): 9:30am On Jun 19, 2015
Ugly cry cry
Re: 55-year-old Man Beat Up Wife's Friend To Pulp by Holyfield1(m): 9:30am On Jun 19, 2015
That man learn kung fu?
Meanwhile, the man na confirm man o! Many marriage has been destroyed all because of the influence friends have on married women
This would teach others a lesson.....I pray they learn sha
Re: 55-year-old Man Beat Up Wife's Friend To Pulp by Johnnoo(m): 9:30am On Jun 19, 2015
The love of many has waxed cold...#EndTimeThings
Re: 55-year-old Man Beat Up Wife's Friend To Pulp by Truckpusher(m): 9:30am On Jun 19, 2015
nerodenero:
If the complainant had died, the Accused would be jailed or killed and that bad influence he claims the complainant had on his wife continues.

Wisdom is better than strength.
The same wisdom I've been using for one sick nairalander called sagamite and he thinks he whooped ma ass. grin

2 Likes

Re: 55-year-old Man Beat Up Wife's Friend To Pulp by Rilwon: 9:30am On Jun 19, 2015
Na flat head, thats what dey do best.
Next
Re: 55-year-old Man Beat Up Wife's Friend To Pulp by Holluwatarhyor(m): 9:32am On Jun 19, 2015

The man no know him way to WWE monday night raw ni? angry
Re: 55-year-old Man Beat Up Wife's Friend To Pulp by Anoruo(m): 9:32am On Jun 19, 2015
a
Re: 55-year-old Man Beat Up Wife's Friend To Pulp by Vodkka(m): 9:33am On Jun 19, 2015
Reading dis type fiction Dae tire me eeeh....
Pls bring better for Frontpage not all dis trash
Re: 55-year-old Man Beat Up Wife's Friend To Pulp by damiloladuke: 9:33am On Jun 19, 2015
meat head na him the man be

READ THE DIARY OF A JOBLESS NIGERIAN YOUTH ON www.wenogetjob..com
Re: 55-year-old Man Beat Up Wife's Friend To Pulp by nerodenero: 9:33am On Jun 19, 2015
I know that dude. He is a slowpoke grin
Truckpusher:
The same wisdom I've been using for one sick nairalander called sagamite and he thinks he whooped ma ass. grin
Re: 55-year-old Man Beat Up Wife's Friend To Pulp by xclusivelyurs(m): 9:33am On Jun 19, 2015
Beating is nw d order of dis month..smh
Re: 55-year-old Man Beat Up Wife's Friend To Pulp by fpeter(f): 9:34am On Jun 19, 2015
maybe na the wife friend dey advice her to disrespect the husband ni??
Re: 55-year-old Man Beat Up Wife's Friend To Pulp by Holyfield1(m): 9:34am On Jun 19, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Woe unto dat man dat lays a finger on a lady
#genderequality
You must be high on something

1 Like

Re: 55-year-old Man Beat Up Wife's Friend To Pulp by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 19, 2015
Bad influence ko? As if your wife is a kid and can't choose her friends wisely. . Mtcheeeww

And then the best way to stop the woman from talking to your wife was to physically abuse her?? The abused must be poor or have no relation/friends around. .

1 Like

Re: 55-year-old Man Beat Up Wife's Friend To Pulp by helphelp: 9:36am On Jun 19, 2015
Animal

2 Likes

Re: 55-year-old Man Beat Up Wife's Friend To Pulp by ElFenomeno1: 9:42am On Jun 19, 2015
Men who beat women! AS..SHOLES!!!
Some deserve to be beaten but you just don't do it, nah..... NEVER should be happening!
Re: 55-year-old Man Beat Up Wife's Friend To Pulp by omaji53jeremiah: 9:43am On Jun 19, 2015
he should go to jail for that offense.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Provide Contact Details For Complaints Against SARS. / NDLEA Arrest 4 Nigerians, 4 Mexicans In A Drug Factory In Delta / Nigerian Born Music Manager, Emmanuel Odunlami Stabbed To Death In The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.