Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,237 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

The Only 3 Candidates That Will Give Apc Presidential Mandate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Only 3 Candidates That Will Give Apc Presidential Mandate (3696 Views)

Ahead Of Inauguration - Committee Nominates 3 Candidates As Dep Gov / The 3 Candidates For World Bank Post / 'If CBN Guv Was Zoned To S/West, Sanusi Would Have Made Top 3 Candidates' Jarus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Only 3 Candidates That Will Give Apc Presidential Mandate by kheart(m): 7:05am On Aug 13, 2014
1. Fashola of Lagos
2. Kwankwaso of Kano
3. Rochas of Imo
These guys if not the best re among the top 5 performing governors. they will make many conservatives (like myself) who has never casted a vote in an election (presidential) to come out in mass.

What s ur take on this?

4 Likes

Re: The Only 3 Candidates That Will Give Apc Presidential Mandate by akinladejo: 7:07am On Aug 13, 2014
No be lie! They are performer.
Re: The Only 3 Candidates That Will Give Apc Presidential Mandate by prophetone(m): 7:07am On Aug 13, 2014
kheart: 1. Fashola of Lagos
2. Kwankwaso of Kano
3. Rochas of Imo
These guys if not the best re among the top 5 performing governors. they will make many conservatives (like myself) who has never casted a vote in an election (presidential) to come out in mass.

What s ur take on this?

Good selection except for Rochas. I don't think he will have the support from all regions needed to win. If he can pull SW then fine.
Re: The Only 3 Candidates That Will Give Apc Presidential Mandate by kheart(m): 7:13am On Aug 13, 2014
prophetone:

Good selection except for Rochas. I don't think he will have the support from all regions needed to win. If he can pull SW then fine.
rochas has massive support base in the north especially in north west.
Re: The Only 3 Candidates That Will Give Apc Presidential Mandate by prophetone(m): 7:22am On Aug 13, 2014
kheart: rochas has massive support base in the north especially in north west.

Yes but the fact is he cannot win if running against any other northerner regardless of party, and his major hurdle is in the SW, not NW.
Re: The Only 3 Candidates That Will Give Apc Presidential Mandate by nedu2000(m): 7:54am On Aug 13, 2014
KWANKWASO is a victim of his tribe,the distrust & hatred for northerners are at an all time low mainly 'cause of boko haram,he'll get very little votes from the south
FASHOLA though we lagosians know better but he can be sold to Nigerians however,his issues with migration and anambra as well as his elitist policies will be waved aside though 'aving another yoruba man so soon after obasanjo won't augur well with tribal bigots who happen to be of a majority in Nigeria.
ROCHAS isn't as popular in the south east as he should be,the north won't stand another southern christian.
Fashola should win it simply 'cause he's a balance between being a southerner and a muslim.

4 Likes

Re: The Only 3 Candidates That Will Give Apc Presidential Mandate by solid3(m): 8:02am On Aug 13, 2014
The combination makes much sense but who and who is the major issh.
Re: The Only 3 Candidates That Will Give Apc Presidential Mandate by Daguccizgreat(m): 8:03am On Aug 13, 2014
akinladejo: No be lie! They are performer.
Hmmmmm. This grammar can cause anoda virus similar to ebola

8 Likes

Re: The Only 3 Candidates That Will Give Apc Presidential Mandate by smallJagaban: 8:04am On Aug 13, 2014
REMOVE ROCHAS. APC WON'T PICK HIM
Re: The Only 3 Candidates That Will Give Apc Presidential Mandate by prophetone(m): 8:20am On Aug 13, 2014
nedu2000: KWANKWASO is a victim of his tribe,the distrust & hatred for northerners are at an all time low mainly 'cause of boko haram,he'll get very little votes from the south
FASHOLA though we lagosians know better but he can be sold to Nigerians however,his issues with migration and anambra as well as his elitist policies will be waved aside though 'aving another yoruba man so soon after obasanjo won't augur well with tribal bigots who happen to be of a majority in Nigeria.
ROCHAS isn't as popular in the south east as he should be,the north won't stand another southern christian.
Fashola should win it simply 'cause he's a balance between being a southerner and a muslim.

The Anambra issue is too insignificant in the scheme of things to affect Fashola. A lot of people are not even aware of the incident, and people will defend him by reminding others that Imo state did the same thing to some people from the north...another thorn in Rochas's flesh as the northerners didn't take it lightly.

2 Likes

Re: The Only 3 Candidates That Will Give Apc Presidential Mandate by eaglechild: 8:40am On Aug 13, 2014
Fashola is the most sellable but he will still fail woefully given that his second tenure is a sham.

1 Like

Re: The Only 3 Candidates That Will Give Apc Presidential Mandate by Dymaco(m): 8:41am On Aug 13, 2014
akinladejo: No be lie! They are performer.
Which one is it rochas.....
Dat man is an idiot. Setting imo back since 2011
Re: The Only 3 Candidates That Will Give Apc Presidential Mandate by kheart(m): 8:51am On Aug 13, 2014
eaglechild: Fashola is the most sellable but he will still fail woefully given that his second tenure is a sham.
u might be right bt his first tenure performance surpasses many pdp governors 2 administration. Eg kure and babangida Aliyu of Niger state.

the best ticket in my opinion which is not possible though due to some factors is Fashola/kwankwaso or vice versa.
Re: The Only 3 Candidates That Will Give Apc Presidential Mandate by kenny091(m): 9:10am On Aug 13, 2014
the line up looks good but the north would stand against any president that is not a Muslim northerner. which is the reason for boko haram
Re: The Only 3 Candidates That Will Give Apc Presidential Mandate by Emessy(m): 9:24am On Aug 13, 2014
kenny091: the line up looks good but the north would stand against any president that is not a Muslim northerner. which is the reason for boko haram
AND THE BOKO HARAM DURING YAR'ADUAS TENURE NKO OR HOW WHY OBASANJOS TENURE WAS BOKO FREE
WAWAN BANZA
Re: The Only 3 Candidates That Will Give Apc Presidential Mandate by danot1030: 9:29am On Aug 13, 2014
kheart: 1. Fashola of Lagos
2. Kwankwaso of Kano
3. Rochas of Imo

What s ur take on this?
op I give u my word, I will join u in voting any of them.
Re: The Only 3 Candidates That Will Give Apc Presidential Mandate by Sparrow13: 9:36am On Aug 13, 2014
danot1030: op I give u my word, I will join u in voting any of them.
same here
Re: The Only 3 Candidates That Will Give Apc Presidential Mandate by omenka(m): 9:37am On Aug 13, 2014
I'm all for that man who can stamp out the scourge of corruption in this country because about 99% of our problems as a country originate from there!!

Buhari is the man for the job!!

Pairing him with someone like Fashola or Oshiomole would deliver a killer blow to the Killer Party!!

3 Likes

Re: The Only 3 Candidates That Will Give Apc Presidential Mandate by Bashirfuntua(m): 9:42am On Aug 13, 2014
op subtitute Rochas with Ameachi.
Re: The Only 3 Candidates That Will Give Apc Presidential Mandate by jaymichael(m): 9:46am On Aug 13, 2014
Fashola is one candidate I Can queue in the rain to cast my vote for. An administrator of an exceptionally high intellect. A rare breed. Amaechi too is one I also have high regard and respect for. just a pity his "people" undervalue him. I wish na we yorubas get someone like him in the S/W here.

3 Likes

Re: The Only 3 Candidates That Will Give Apc Presidential Mandate by stebell(m): 9:48am On Aug 13, 2014
prophetone:

So Osama Bin Fashola n Mallam Kwankwaso can gather τ̲̅ђe needed votes frm all region rite.
Stop being clannish and a bigot.
Remove religion frm ÿøu̶̲̥̅̊я comment. That is wat has kept us where we are rite now.

2 Likes

Re: The Only 3 Candidates That Will Give Apc Presidential Mandate by Tittos: 9:55am On Aug 13, 2014
Change ur number 2 to Nuhu Ribadu.

1 Like

Re: The Only 3 Candidates That Will Give Apc Presidential Mandate by Toktee(m): 9:57am On Aug 13, 2014
If you thnk ROCHAS is the best choice,hit like

2 Likes

Re: The Only 3 Candidates That Will Give Apc Presidential Mandate by Toktee(m): 9:58am On Aug 13, 2014
If you thnk KWANKWASO is the best choice hit like

3 Likes

Re: The Only 3 Candidates That Will Give Apc Presidential Mandate by Toktee(m): 10:00am On Aug 13, 2014
If you thnk FASHOLA is the right choice,hit like

18 Likes

Re: The Only 3 Candidates That Will Give Apc Presidential Mandate by Toktee(m): 10:01am On Aug 13, 2014
If it is BUHARI,hit like

11 Likes

Re: The Only 3 Candidates That Will Give Apc Presidential Mandate by prophetone(m): 10:03am On Aug 13, 2014
stebell:

So Osama Bin Fashola n Mallam Kwankwaso can gather τ̲̅ђe needed votes frm all region rite.
Stop being clannish and a bigot.
Remove religion frm ÿøu̶̲̥̅̊я comment. That is wat has kept us where we are rite now.

What religion? I'm a Christian just like him...it takes a bigot to know a bigot. Look at the bolded to understand what i mean, Bigot.

3 Likes

Re: The Only 3 Candidates That Will Give Apc Presidential Mandate by MrTeymee(m): 10:33am On Aug 13, 2014
jaymichael: Fashola is one candidate I Can queue in the rain to cast my vote for. An administrator of an exceptionally high intellect. A rare breed. Amaechi too is one I also have high regard and respect for. just a pity his "people" undervalue him. I wish na we yorubas get someone like him in the S/W here.
U just spoke ma mindgrin
Re: The Only 3 Candidates That Will Give Apc Presidential Mandate by wallex1983(m): 10:38am On Aug 13, 2014
I see a Tambuwal staging a defection at a very critical moment. When and If this happens, †ђξ political pendulum will swing seriously. And if this critical moment will be close to the elections....., I tell you the northerners will support him if APC can present him. I believe the northerners will still prefer one of them no matter what. That will cause a serious instability in †ђξ Jonathan camp and before balance iڪ attained, a lot of re-permutations.............

Its not impossible that this iڪ APC's joker!

I won't be surprised if it happens that way

3 Likes

Re: The Only 3 Candidates That Will Give Apc Presidential Mandate by kheart(m): 11:12am On Aug 13, 2014
omenka: I'm all for that man who can stamp out the scourge of corruption in this country because about 99% of our problems as a country originate from there!!

Buhari is the man for the job!!

Pairing him with someone like Fashola or Oshiomole would deliver a killer blow to the Killer Party!!
I am also a fan of buhari and would have love to see him set examples for other potential APC candidates but the stack reality on ground is buhari s rating here in the North has dropped immensely.

1 Like

Re: The Only 3 Candidates That Will Give Apc Presidential Mandate by nedu2000(m): 11:46am On Aug 13, 2014
prophetone:

The Anambra issue is too insignificant in the scheme of things to affect Fashola. A lot of people are not even aware of the incident, and people will defend him by reminding others that Imo state did the same thing to some people from the north...another thorn in Rochas's flesh as the northerners didn't take it lightly.
its insignificant of course.....if Peter Obi isn't overwhelmingly affiliated to GEJ & the PDP he would be the picture
Re: The Only 3 Candidates That Will Give Apc Presidential Mandate by ignis: 12:09pm On Aug 13, 2014
nedu2000: Fashola should win it simply 'cause he's a balance between being a southerner and a muslim.

I don't think so. Rather I think Fashola is at a disadvantage being a southerner and a muslim. Reason being because he can't fit in as the president or vice president with the type of politics we practise in Nigeria.
Take for example, Fashola as the Flag bearer of APC, who will be his running mate (vice) ? A yoruba, Igbo or Hausa man?
You will agree with me that none of these 3 options is a possibility.
Yoruba = Both can't be yoruba
Igbo= President and vice can't be Southerners .
Hausa = President and Vice can't be muslim.

With the above reason, I doubt if Fashola can fit in as either President or Vice- President.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Apcs Momentum Is Dead.. / Hilarous(funny)pictures Of Buhari And Jonathan Add You / David Mark Loses Seat For The First Time In 16years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.