Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

The Only 3 Candidates That Will Give Apc Presidential Mandate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Only 3 Candidates That Will Give Apc Presidential Mandate (3698 Views)

Ahead Of Inauguration - Committee Nominates 3 Candidates As Dep Gov / The 3 Candidates For World Bank Post / 'If CBN Guv Was Zoned To S/West, Sanusi Would Have Made Top 3 Candidates' Jarus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Only 3 Candidates That Will Give Apc Presidential Mandate by iamodenigbo1(m): 12:13pm On Aug 13, 2014
DREAM CHASER,DREAM ON
Re: The Only 3 Candidates That Will Give Apc Presidential Mandate by EasternLeopard: 12:30pm On Aug 13, 2014
Yorubas on Naira land deceiving themselves since 1914

In short pair Kwakwanso and Fashola

And you e-ingnoranmus will know that Non-Hausa-Fulani-Kanuri Northerners and SE/SS wants a new Nigeria where no master-servant relationship exit

1 Like

Re: The Only 3 Candidates That Will Give Apc Presidential Mandate by stebell(m): 1:01pm On Aug 13, 2014
prophetone:

What religion? I'm a Christian just like him...it takes a bigot to know a bigot. Look at the bolded to understand what i mean, Bigot.
Get behind me satan.
*spits on his head* embarassed
Re: The Only 3 Candidates That Will Give Apc Presidential Mandate by prophetone(m): 1:03pm On Aug 13, 2014
stebell:
Get behind me satan.
*spits on his head* embarassed

You people always lining up with satan have come again.
Re: The Only 3 Candidates That Will Give Apc Presidential Mandate by prophetone(m): 1:10pm On Aug 13, 2014
ignis:

I don't think so. Rather I think Fashola is at a disadvantage being a southerner and a muslim. Reason being because he can't fit in as the president or vice president with the type of politics we practise in Nigeria.
Take for example, Fashola as the Flag bearer of APC, who will be his running mate (vice) ? A yoruba, Igbo or Hausa man?
You will agree with me that none of these 3 options is a possibility.
Yoruba = Both can't be yoruba
Igbo= President and vice can't be Southerners .
Hausa = President and Vice can't be muslim.

With the above reason, I doubt if Fashola can fit in as either President or Vice- President.

Interesting, however the Hausa VP does not have to be a muslim even if he is core north, there are many capable hausa christians to fill the void.
Re: The Only 3 Candidates That Will Give Apc Presidential Mandate by ignis: 1:19pm On Aug 13, 2014
prophetone:

Interesting, however the Hausa VP does not have to be a muslim even if he is core north, there are many capable hausa christians to fill the void.

And you think the hausa people will agree?
Re: The Only 3 Candidates That Will Give Apc Presidential Mandate by nedu2000(m): 1:30pm On Aug 13, 2014
ignis:

I don't think so. Rather I think Fashola is at a disadvantage being a southerner and a muslim. Reason being because he can't fit in as the president or vice president with the type of politics we practise in Nigeria.
Take for example, Fashola as the Flag bearer of APC, who will be his running mate (vice) ? A yoruba, Igbo or Hausa man?
You will agree with me that none of these 3 options is a possibility.
Yoruba = Both can't be yoruba
Igbo= President and vice can't be Southerners .
Hausa = President and Vice can't be muslim.

With the above reason, I doubt if Fashola can fit in as either President or Vice- President.
ah ha,but u've forgotten the middle-belt....considered northerners but are mostly christians,TY danjuma,david mark and the likes
Re: The Only 3 Candidates That Will Give Apc Presidential Mandate by prophetone(m): 1:33pm On Aug 13, 2014
ignis:

And you think the hausa people will agree?

They would already have a muslim President in Fashola, add that to a northerner VP and it's a win-win for them.
Re: The Only 3 Candidates That Will Give Apc Presidential Mandate by Isiterere(m): 1:44pm On Aug 13, 2014
omenka: I'm all for that man who can stamp out the scourge of corruption in this country because about 99% of our problems as a country originate from there!!

Buhari is the man for the job!!

Pairing him with someone like Fashola or Oshiomole would deliver a killer blow to the Killer Party!!

I support this 100%;(with inclusion of Rotimi Ameachi) anything aside this will give GEJ a landslide victory considering the short time for electioneering campaign ...
GEJ/Buhari don't need much campaign to do again but other candidate will surely need to.
Presidential/vice presidential candidate is going to be a good test of strength of APC
Re: The Only 3 Candidates That Will Give Apc Presidential Mandate by Lordlexyy: 1:52pm On Aug 13, 2014
Fasholo and Nda Isaiah will make a couple. This calculation would obviously deliver the whole south west to Fashola, while the middle belt will happily vote for Isaiah. Nda Isaiah being a Christian and a detribalist would split the vote of easterners especially those who lived outside of their religion. In the south south, consider people of Edo and part of Delta to deliver their votes to Fasholo. Finally, the north has no choice than to consider the religion of Fashola and the region of Nda Isaiah to endorse them.
Re: The Only 3 Candidates That Will Give Apc Presidential Mandate by wallex1983(m): 3:22pm On Aug 13, 2014
Tinubu will never play 2nd place to his boy-fashola. Remember if apc candidate becomes †ђξ president, he automatically becomes †ђξ leader of the party. Even if its ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ wey no know where dem dey do meeting sef
Re: The Only 3 Candidates That Will Give Apc Presidential Mandate by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 13, 2014
Buhari/Peter obi since political party is only a platform...but I see Atiku/soludo running I don't know on which platform

1 Like

Re: The Only 3 Candidates That Will Give Apc Presidential Mandate by kheart(m): 3:55pm On Aug 13, 2014
Lordlexyy: Fasholo and Nda Isaiah will make a couple. This calculation would obviously deliver the whole south west to Fashola, while the middle belt will happily vote for Isaiah. Nda Isaiah being a Christian and a detribalist would split the vote of easterners especially those who lived outside of their religion. In the south south, consider people of Edo and part of Delta to deliver their votes to Fasholo. Finally, the north has no choice than to consider the religion of Fashola and the region of Nda Isaiah to endorse them.
Nda Isiah cant bring Niger state talk more of the whole middle belt. How many people know this guy.
Re: The Only 3 Candidates That Will Give Apc Presidential Mandate by bollify(m): 4:26pm On Aug 13, 2014
Op i totally disagree with you.... Yes they have a name in their diffrent states but not beyond thier states.... Ondo ppl will never vote fashola cos of tinubu, ekiti ppl wont vote for him against gej. Kwankwaso can only deliver kano... Anything beyond kano kwankwaso wont get.. Rochas is seen as a betrayer of the igbo ppl and ojukwu's legacy and his popularity dwindles as soon as you are out of imo state. Eastern ppl will never vote for fasola because most of his legacies and what he stands for even as a gov affect drastically the igbo man's way of business. Besides easterners beliv gej is part of dem. Notherners wil be totally divided if u picth fasola against gej.. North central will gv gej massive suport while d core north may support fasola to som extent, kwankwaso's position is even worse here in the south. Rochas will also divide the notherners.. To me the apc's best shot against pdp is stil buhari... He has a great suport accros d core north, in has a huge fan base here in d south especially among d yorubas given tinubu and d likes' factor. So for now buhari is stil d match for gej. BTW im not a fan of buhari and i will never vote for him against gej.. But i just hope we av true opposition party and power is totally returned to the masses. This i know will make nigeria a better place as they will be forced to listen to d cry of th ppl. MY HUMBLE OPINION
Re: The Only 3 Candidates That Will Give Apc Presidential Mandate by dexentity: 5:00pm On Aug 13, 2014
Buhari is the only APC candidate that can get a block vote of both NW and NE. SW and NC is up for grabs between APC and PDP. Though I believe Buhari failed in polishing his image as a religion fanatic and bigot. Doubt if I will cast my vote for him. He needs to do a lot. We need an anti-corruption crusader in Nigeria.
Re: The Only 3 Candidates That Will Give Apc Presidential Mandate by ElekeNtioba: 5:43pm On Aug 13, 2014
kheart: 1. Fashola of Lagos
2. Kwankwaso of Kano
3. Rochas of Imo
These guys if not the best re among the top 5 performing governors. they will make many conservatives (like myself) who has never casted a vote in an election (presidential) to come out in mass.

What s ur take on this?

any of dem will get a gud hiding from Jonathan. Fashola is too polarising a figure. Kwankwanso...imho he's still a minnow, Rochas wont even win in his state not to talk of SE.
Re: The Only 3 Candidates That Will Give Apc Presidential Mandate by ElekeNtioba: 5:49pm On Aug 13, 2014
Lordlexyy: Fasholo and Nda Isaiah will make a couple. This calculation would obviously deliver the whole south west to Fashola, while the middle belt will happily vote for Isaiah. Nda Isaiah being a Christian and a detribalist would split the vote of easterners especially those who lived outside of their religion. In the south south, consider people of Edo and part of Delta to deliver their votes to Fasholo. Finally, the north has no choice than to consider the religion of Fashola and the region of Nda Isaiah to endorse them.

and who d phuck is Nda Isaiah
Re: The Only 3 Candidates That Will Give Apc Presidential Mandate by brasuka: 7:08pm On Aug 13, 2014
My problem with Nigerians is the issue of religion. We need to re-orientate ourselves "BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE"
Re: The Only 3 Candidates That Will Give Apc Presidential Mandate by kheart(m): 7:23pm On Aug 13, 2014
ElekeNtioba:

and who d phuck is Nda Isaiah
the owner of leadership newspaper

(1) (2) (Reply)

The 10 Most Educated Countries In The World. Guess No.3, 2 & 1 / Apcs Momentum Is Dead.. / David Mark Loses Seat For The First Time In 16years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.