Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Anambra Begins Work On N5.6billion 3 Flyovers In Awka. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Begins Work On N5.6billion 3 Flyovers In Awka. (4071 Views)

Update On Awka Flyovers, Anambra State / Obiano Commissions Aroma And Amawbia Flyovers In Anambra State. / Ekiti Govt Begins Work At Airport Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Begins Work On N5.6billion 3 Flyovers In Awka. by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 14, 2014
collynzo2:
Lagos remains No man's land.
Tell us how many you have in Oshogbo
go and say that in front of omonile's. Na igbo dem go off for ya face. Anambla AdiGoal MmaD

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Begins Work On N5.6billion 3 Flyovers In Awka. by gratiaeo(m): 6:27pm On Aug 14, 2014
oluwasegunfummi: Good one from anambra, I hope the bridge will not collapse like that of gov. ajimobi of oyo state and I also hope the bridge won't be substandard like that of gov. Amosu ibikunle of ogun state, once again its a good one.........eko ooni baje ooooo grin

Why una de find trouble self?
Re: Anambra Begins Work On N5.6billion 3 Flyovers In Awka. by oluwasegunfummi: 6:39pm On Aug 14, 2014
gratiaeo:

Why una de find trouble self?
is in our blood, we dey sabi look for trouble but we no sabi fight, all this omo ibo frequently beat our yoruba people up in lagos.........eko ooni baje oooo cool

8 Likes

Re: Anambra Begins Work On N5.6billion 3 Flyovers In Awka. by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 15, 2014
Why are you tryna start an e-war old fart? undecided Learn from your parents mistakes - get sterilized
shizzle11: Good news!

Every morning I wake up and first thing I see, obiano dis, obiano dat, it is either this or that project all over anambra, all round development all over my dear state.

Akpokuo dike, ya za, carry on! we are seeing you and we stand solidly behind you gidigbam like an unshakeable iroko. Nothing do you.

I hope some good for nothing people from the accursed region don't come and infiltrate this thread with their usual madness
Re: Anambra Begins Work On N5.6billion 3 Flyovers In Awka. by lakpalakpa: 7:47pm On Aug 15, 2014
[size=28pt]N5.6Bn for 3 flyovers....

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Anambra Begins Work On N5.6billion 3 Flyovers In Awka. by shizzle11(m): 7:52pm On Aug 15, 2014
tsolz84: Why are you tryna start an e-war old fart? undecided Learn from your parents mistakes - get sterilized
FOOL! stop quoting me you iddiott!

Fvck off or better still go mole.st your sister. bar.stard

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Begins Work On N5.6billion 3 Flyovers In Awka. by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 15, 2014
I know your kind;you are obviously the product of a made in enugu leaking condom..guess your deran.ged dad rap.ed ur Igbo mum and nine months later;you popped out;..you aint even fit to be a Igbo!!People now hide under the guise of social media to give their evil pinions about other people’s affairs but can’t show their faces, it has become the major identity of a lot of people. Human beings have sold their true identities by acquiring another tribe's name to cause harm to others and you aint no exception;get a life fuvktard..you cant stand the heat of the Awo nation..you Igbos wont even save you..ojukwu never did
oluwasegunfummi: is in our blood, we dey sabi look for trouble but we no sabi fight, all this omo ibo frequently beat our yoruba people up in lagos.........eko ooni baje oooo cool
Re: Anambra Begins Work On N5.6billion 3 Flyovers In Awka. by Agbalanze(m): 8:09pm On Aug 15, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: If obaino Shiite or sneeze now, dem go create thread for it and the moderators go swiftly move am to the front page!

Meanwhile nothing dey happen for Anambra! The state is in total disrepair! Ndi Ara!
Now I know, its so difficult being you. I feel your pains!!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Begins Work On N5.6billion 3 Flyovers In Awka. by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 15, 2014
Lol..i am just starting and i hit a nerve already?i thought you were the best amngst all the bigotic Igbos on NL?a mistke then;Chineke kpo gi na ezi n'ulo gi oku..obviously your muscle flexxing begins and ends on NL;dumb gay..Useless son of a dehydrated Igbo
shizzle11:
FOOL! stop quoting me you iddiott!

Fvck off or better still go mole.st your sister. bar.stard
Re: Anambra Begins Work On N5.6billion 3 Flyovers In Awka. by HappyJoe: 8:51pm On Aug 15, 2014
Has work started on the flyovers?

Please stop insulting each other.
Re: Anambra Begins Work On N5.6billion 3 Flyovers In Awka. by Kponkwem(m): 11:28pm On Aug 15, 2014
Happy for Anambra! Happy for Akwa Ibom! My two beloved states.

If Obiano could initiate the crime-free cities, Onitsha urban renewal, toursim devlopment, flyovers, education, health industrialisation, commerce etc that we are seeing already what will become of Anambra when millions of its people scattered all over the world and among the best in their chosen fields begin to hearken to his call to think home?

Again, what will happen when after building confidence, those $20bn diaspora funds, a bulk of which are from Anambra indigenes begin to find their way back home? Anambra abulu zie obodo oyobo!
Anambra akwulubago! Anambra amakalisibago! Anambra enwuputapago! Akpokuo Dike ebidego olu, ebelebe ga egbu!!!

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Begins Work On N5.6billion 3 Flyovers In Awka. by HappyJoe: 9:43am On Aug 16, 2014
lakpalakpa: [size=28pt]N5.6Bn for 3 flyovers....
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
[/size]

Kwankwaso is spending N10.2 billion on a single flyover.

Thinking about it, N5.6 billion is about $35 million.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Begins Work On N5.6billion 3 Flyovers In Awka. by HappyJoe: 10:03am On Aug 16, 2014
Let me also add that those 3 flyovers cost less than Amaechi's business jet.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Begins Work On N5.6billion 3 Flyovers In Awka. by oluwasegunfummi: 10:13am On Aug 16, 2014
tsolz84: I know your kind;you are obviously the product of a made in enugu leaking condom..guess your deran.ged dad rap.ed ur Igbo mum and nine months later;you popped out;..you aint even fit to be a Igbo!!People now hide under the guise of social media to give their evil pinions about other people’s affairs but can’t show their faces, it has become the major identity of a lot of people. Human beings have sold their true identities by acquiring another tribe's name to cause harm to others and you aint no exception;get a life fuvktard..you cant stand the heat of the Awo nation..you Igbos wont even save you..ojukwu never did
you know how I use to do it to you na, better park one side lemme don't dismantle you this morning.......eko o ni baje oooo cool

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Begins Work On N5.6billion 3 Flyovers In Awka. by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 16, 2014
Trust me Igbo;you dont want me to start with you;ask shizzle11;he knows what i can do..dumb doofus..get a life and stop acting like a goat..
oluwasegunfummi: you know how I use to do it to you na, better park one side lemme don't dismantle you this morning.......eko o ni baje oooo cool
Re: Anambra Begins Work On N5.6billion 3 Flyovers In Awka. by oluwasegunfummi: 10:24am On Aug 16, 2014
tsolz84: Trust me Igbo;you dont want me to start with you;ask shizzle11;he knows what i can do..dumb doofus..get a life and stop acting like a goat..
am a conehead, you are a conehead, your dad is a conehead, oduduwa was a conehead, so quit calling me a Igbo, bonobos like you are to be in a zoo having s3x with your kind in other to get a bonobo social recognition, quit quoting humans..........eko o ni baje oooo cool

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

I‘ll Not Contest 2015 Election – Jonathan / Biafra: Buhari Pushing Igbo To Secede From Nigeria – Ezeife / Atiku To Contests For 2019 President Under PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.