Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,200 members, 7,811,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

Obiano Commissions Aroma And Amawbia Flyovers In Anambra State. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Commissions Aroma And Amawbia Flyovers In Anambra State. (26584 Views)

See Photos of one Of The Three Flyovers In Abakaliki / Umahi Constructs 3 Flyovers In Abakaliki, Ebonyi At The Same Time (Pics) / Commissioning Of Amawbia Flyover By Obiano And Dalong - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obiano Commissions Aroma And Amawbia Flyovers In Anambra State. by vivianblog3(f): 10:14pm On Dec 21, 2015
Governor Willie Obiano of Anambra state on Monday commissioned two out of the three flyovers constructed by his administration.

The construction of the flyovers which are located at Aroma junction and at Amawbia by-pass along the expressway began 14 months ago.

Governor Obiano while commissioning the flyovers pointed out it was aimed at easing traffic flow during the Christmas and New year celebrations. According to the governor, "We are here for the partial commissioning of the two flyovers to ease traffic flow during the Christmas and New year celebrations". He posited that finishing touches will commence after the celebrations.

He further assured Ndi Anambra of their security during the festivities as adequate measures have been it in place for smooth celebrations. Chief Obiano further disclosed that the state has commenced patrol and aerial surveillance with Police Helicopters to ensure crime free festivities.

Report From http://www.viviangist.com/gov-obiano-commissions-the-new-aroma-and-amawbia-flyovers-in-anambra-state

Cc; lalasticlala

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Commissions Aroma And Amawbia Flyovers In Anambra State. by vivianblog3(f): 10:15pm On Dec 21, 2015
more @ lalasticlala , seun

1 Like

Re: Obiano Commissions Aroma And Amawbia Flyovers In Anambra State. by Spanner4(m): 10:18pm On Dec 21, 2015
If say he never marry, Vivian for don submit marriage proposal o grin

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Commissions Aroma And Amawbia Flyovers In Anambra State. by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 21, 2015
Good.
Re: Obiano Commissions Aroma And Amawbia Flyovers In Anambra State. by vivianblog3(f): 10:19pm On Dec 21, 2015
Spanner4:
If say he never marry, Vivian for don submit marriage proposal o grin

what if vivian Don marry tongue tongue .. who go submit lol

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Commissions Aroma And Amawbia Flyovers In Anambra State. by Spanner4(m): 10:20pm On Dec 21, 2015
vivianblog3:

U don marry? So u no inform me,

Anyway, I be the current chairman of Bachelor's Association Of Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Commissions Aroma And Amawbia Flyovers In Anambra State. by KELVINXY: 10:21pm On Dec 21, 2015
vivianblog3:

she go jump ship tongue

@ the topic: nice progress
Re: Obiano Commissions Aroma And Amawbia Flyovers In Anambra State. by Zaikon(m): 10:21pm On Dec 21, 2015
hmm should I say
Re: Obiano Commissions Aroma And Amawbia Flyovers In Anambra State. by vivianblog3(f): 10:23pm On Dec 21, 2015
Spanner4:

U don marry? So u no inform me,

Anyway, I be the current chairman of Bachelor's Association Of Nigeria

Dear i never oooo grin grin grin grin
Re: Obiano Commissions Aroma And Amawbia Flyovers In Anambra State. by Spanner4(m): 10:26pm On Dec 21, 2015
vivianblog3:

Dear i never oooo grin grin grin grin
I want someone to end my tenure as the current chairman of BAN, will you
Re: Obiano Commissions Aroma And Amawbia Flyovers In Anambra State. by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 21, 2015
Anambra adigo mma

1 Like

Re: Obiano Commissions Aroma And Amawbia Flyovers In Anambra State. by LoveMachine(m): 11:46pm On Dec 21, 2015
He has his face on his clothes so you know he means business grin MY MAN OBIANO!

1 Like

Re: Obiano Commissions Aroma And Amawbia Flyovers In Anambra State. by chesterlee(m): 1:12am On Dec 22, 2015
Good one..

1 Like

Re: Obiano Commissions Aroma And Amawbia Flyovers In Anambra State. by asadike(f): 1:24am On Dec 22, 2015
is dis not d same obiano that ordered d police to shoot at innocent people. shere kwa ka nwete gi. anyway, thks for the fly overs.
Re: Obiano Commissions Aroma And Amawbia Flyovers In Anambra State. by Pavore9: 1:37am On Dec 22, 2015
APGA and their uniforms....since the days of Peter Obi! cheesy
Re: Obiano Commissions Aroma And Amawbia Flyovers In Anambra State. by SirBlack999(m): 5:22am On Dec 22, 2015
Obiano ibụ Alọbam.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Commissions Aroma And Amawbia Flyovers In Anambra State. by Aromas: 6:08am On Dec 22, 2015
Most performing governor from South East. The new flyover kuku-ma tally with my name. Aroma

9 Likes

Re: Obiano Commissions Aroma And Amawbia Flyovers In Anambra State. by Blackfire(m): 6:13am On Dec 22, 2015
Am not moved.

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Commissions Aroma And Amawbia Flyovers In Anambra State. by Jokay07(m): 6:56am On Dec 22, 2015
I still dnt understand why this man is yet to win best performing governor in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Commissions Aroma And Amawbia Flyovers In Anambra State. by porshuch: 7:45am On Dec 22, 2015
Op pls where is the flyover?

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Commissions Aroma And Amawbia Flyovers In Anambra State. by ExplorerReturns(m): 7:47am On Dec 22, 2015
I wonder how anambra manages to execute such huge projects despite their small allocations

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obiano Commissions Aroma And Amawbia Flyovers In Anambra State. by Nobody: 7:49am On Dec 22, 2015
Keep the good work going. APGA

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Commissions Aroma And Amawbia Flyovers In Anambra State. by Nobody: 7:51am On Dec 22, 2015
Blackfire:
Am not moved.
you can as well remain stagnant

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Commissions Aroma And Amawbia Flyovers In Anambra State. by GstringAngela(f): 7:51am On Dec 22, 2015
Good

1 Like

Re: Obiano Commissions Aroma And Amawbia Flyovers In Anambra State. by Nobody: 7:52am On Dec 22, 2015
Why is he commissioning uncompleted Project.... I am sure he will come back again to Commission it.

11 Likes

Re: Obiano Commissions Aroma And Amawbia Flyovers In Anambra State. by GstringAngela(f): 7:54am On Dec 22, 2015
ExplorerReturns:
I wonder how anambra manages to execute such huge projects despite their small allocations
If i am not mistaken, Imo and Abia state get more allocation than Anambra state yet there is a dearth in infratrsuctural development in both states in comparison to Anambra

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Commissions Aroma And Amawbia Flyovers In Anambra State. by GstringAngela(f): 7:56am On Dec 22, 2015
Faba:
Keep the good work going. PDP
Anambra is an APGA state. PDP Governors in the South East still remain as useless as ever

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Commissions Aroma And Amawbia Flyovers In Anambra State. by AnamCity: 7:58am On Dec 22, 2015
kaycid77:
Why is he commissioning uncompleted Project.... I am sure he come back again to Communion it.

Read the passage well. The problem of Africa is reading in between the line.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Commissions Aroma And Amawbia Flyovers In Anambra State. by Blackfire(m): 8:03am On Dec 22, 2015
Faba:
you can as well remain stagnant
so are u moved? Or stagnant?
Re: Obiano Commissions Aroma And Amawbia Flyovers In Anambra State. by Nobody: 8:03am On Dec 22, 2015
AnamCity:

Read the passage well. The problem of Africa is reading in between the line.

I dont need to read the passage to see that the road is not completed.... picture speaks louder and i am hearing for the first time 'Partial commissioning"...what is that undecided undecided undecided

5 Likes

Re: Obiano Commissions Aroma And Amawbia Flyovers In Anambra State. by AnamCity: 8:04am On Dec 22, 2015
porshuch:
Op pls where is the flyover?

This is one of them.

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Commissions Aroma And Amawbia Flyovers In Anambra State. by AnamCity: 8:05am On Dec 22, 2015
kaycid77:

I dont need to read the passage to see that the road is not completed.... picture speaks louder

Read to understand why it was opened temporarily.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Internally Generated Revenue At State Level (2016) / Gunshots At APC Secretariat In Port-Harcourt As Thugs Clash. Photos / Man Beaten By Suspected Lagos APC Thugs Calls For Cancellation Of Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.