Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,530 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Rwanda Express Ebola Concerns In Nigeria To Caf - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rwanda Express Ebola Concerns In Nigeria To Caf (26323 Views)

PETITION To CAF On Ghana / Open Letter To CAF- The Original. / Open Letter To CAF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rwanda Express Ebola Concerns In Nigeria To Caf by hazyfm: 11:00am On Aug 13, 2014
WTF
Re: Rwanda Express Ebola Concerns In Nigeria To Caf by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 13, 2014
[size=28pt]

All the Ebola hyteria is being whipped up by America to test experimental vaccines on Nigerians.

By September this year they may start the vaccinations, the vaccine will then start killing more people, which they would report as further Ebola deaths and make even more panicked Nigerians rush to get the vaccine.

This message is very important!

Do not take any experimental vaccines!!

Ebola (if it exist at all) is not airborne and therefore no more contagious than hepatitis. All you need to do is continue taking your usual precautions against all contagious illness.

There are news reports that locals in the area of so-called Ebola hotspots in West Africa are accusing the European/American run Ebola medical centres of bringing and spreading Ebola- that is very telling!

They are probably already testing the vaccines in those countries on people who merely have something like malaria and who they have deliberately "diagnosed " as having Ebola. When the patient dies the call it an Ebola death.

Dont fall victim to Ebola hoax

A word is enough for the wise

Perspective:

Influenza and Rabies kill far more people every year around the world yet there is no hysteria[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUvxsqcsWoc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoHdX3uAYKo

2 Likes

Re: Rwanda Express Ebola Concerns In Nigeria To Caf by Ajibel(m): 11:01am On Aug 13, 2014
The same way Enyimba and Dolphins wants the Fedcup final out of Lagos sad
Re: Rwanda Express Ebola Concerns In Nigeria To Caf by Geeman74(m): 11:01am On Aug 13, 2014
Rwanda, wey we suppose put for quarantine dey complain. I laugh in french.

2 Likes

Re: Rwanda Express Ebola Concerns In Nigeria To Caf by Kylekent59: 11:02am On Aug 13, 2014
No be una cause am. Every time ebola,,news always is about ebola. Nairaland updates is always abt ebola. So y wnt dey b afraid when Nigerians cannot keep situation calm

1 Like

Re: Rwanda Express Ebola Concerns In Nigeria To Caf by Okijajuju1(m): 11:02am On Aug 13, 2014
See small Rwanda o!! shocked shocked shocked

Naija don suffer for Africa.. Even Rwanda wey nearly go extinct barely 10 years ago now get mind dey yarn opata for our side. angry

#HowAreTheMightyFallen.. angry

1 Like

Re: Rwanda Express Ebola Concerns In Nigeria To Caf by eunisam: 11:02am On Aug 13, 2014
rwanda!!!! ebola is real oooooo stay in you country untill we control d virus oooo.be wise
Re: Rwanda Express Ebola Concerns In Nigeria To Caf by godwinnd: 11:04am On Aug 13, 2014
You pipl ar afraid of nija so don't use ebola as an excuse pls
Re: Rwanda Express Ebola Concerns In Nigeria To Caf by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 13, 2014
And when Rwanda's a*ss is whupped by naija they'll be like: "we were scared of touching them 'cos of ebola" tongue

@GenBuhari, Right or wrong bro, forward your concerns to the right peeps, I.e Chukwu and co.

1 Like

Re: Rwanda Express Ebola Concerns In Nigeria To Caf by eunisam: 11:05am On Aug 13, 2014
GenBuhari: [size=28pt]

All the Ebola hyteria is being whipped up by America to test experimental vaccines on Nigerians.

By September this year they may start the vaccinations, the vaccine will then start killing more people, which they would report as further Ebola deaths and make even more panicked Nigerians rush to get the vaccine.

Ebola (if it exist at all) is not airborne and therefore no more contagious than hepatitis. All you need to do is continue taking your usual precautions against all contagious illness.

There are news reports that locals in the area of so-called Ebola hotspots in West Africa are accusing the European/American run Ebola medical centres of bringing and spreading Ebola- that is very telling!

They are probably already testing the vaccines in those countries on people who merely have something like malaria and who they have deliberately "diagnosed " as having Ebola. When the patient dies the call it an Ebola death.

[/size]
Naso you thought bad reach?

1 Like

Re: Rwanda Express Ebola Concerns In Nigeria To Caf by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 13, 2014
As much as ebola outbreak is fatal nd should be feared by all this Rwanda's action is so much uncalled for..in asmuch as our federation see our venue safe they should respect it... they just over exaggerated this outbreak..

is it the whole of Palestine that's under fire?? many Nigerians never still believe ebola is in Nigeria sef

same thing former Malawi coach did that made keshi make racist comment...

Rwanda just afraid of our home backing nd ruthlessness at home....

i forsee their home away nd neutral defeat

1 Like

Re: Rwanda Express Ebola Concerns In Nigeria To Caf by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 13, 2014
I do not understand this pidgin
eunisam: Naso you thought bad reach?

1 Like

Re: Rwanda Express Ebola Concerns In Nigeria To Caf by olapluto(m): 11:09am On Aug 13, 2014
I propose that we play home and away in Rwanda...Even if we play with our U20, we will still win both matches. If not that I fear molestation of our falcons, I would have asked NFF to use them for the match. Rwanda?? Of all countries.

1 Like

Re: Rwanda Express Ebola Concerns In Nigeria To Caf by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 13, 2014
Ekeeyhandsome: Mr. CAF,abeg pity us and give d affected countries automatic qualification....cox as d matter be now,no country wil allow any Ebola country to use their country as a neutral ground....

cheesygrincheesygrin
Re: Rwanda Express Ebola Concerns In Nigeria To Caf by Galadimabawa: 11:09am On Aug 13, 2014
Ceasar1: Jeez! We only have 14 cases recorded in Nigeria so far. So why must they keep over exaggerating the virus outspread here? Wtcheeew!
no mind them, na fair.

1 Like

Re: Rwanda Express Ebola Concerns In Nigeria To Caf by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 13, 2014
Chaiii
Re: Rwanda Express Ebola Concerns In Nigeria To Caf by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 13, 2014
GenBuhari: [size=28pt]

Actually......before it gets tested on Nigerians....it has to undergo phase 1 testing....which is what the approval has been given for....and then phase 2 and 3 testing....and it may not reach Nigeria.(Countries like DR Congo, Uganda and company may get the drug first).

And if someone comes down with the virus due to the vaccine....ESPECIALLY in a phase 1 trial....and even phase 2 or phase 3 trials...they would be isolated immediately.

So....no conspiracy
Re: Rwanda Express Ebola Concerns In Nigeria To Caf by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 13, 2014
Rwanda should be considering closing the border with DR Congo(Ebola central)...rather than bothering themselves about Ebola in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Rwanda Express Ebola Concerns In Nigeria To Caf by Dmentor(f): 11:19am On Aug 13, 2014
Wouldn't we have done the same if we were in their shoes? Isn't life more important than every other thing?
Re: Rwanda Express Ebola Concerns In Nigeria To Caf by nerodenero: 11:19am On Aug 13, 2014
Nigeria have few cases of Ebola unlike Sierra Leone,Liberia and Guinea.So our case isnt as bad as others.I think Rwanda is just being careful and I dont blame them.If they want it played outside Nigeria,I think they should be responsible for the expenses.
Re: Rwanda Express Ebola Concerns In Nigeria To Caf by fpeter(f): 11:21am On Aug 13, 2014
EVEN RWANDA?....WONDERS SHALL NEVER CEASE!

1 Like

Re: Rwanda Express Ebola Concerns In Nigeria To Caf by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 13, 2014
naptu2:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/28770139

Meanwhile, I am hearing rumors that the FG may have been lying to us all along.

The 27 secondary contacts that they keep telling us are on observation. Fillers have it that there is no 27 secondary contact kankan. They all escaped from quarantine.

Father Lord, please let this remain a rumour ooooo. I hope there is no trith in it ooo!!!

27 Ebola potentials on the run. Ha na casala be that oooo.

1 Like

Re: Rwanda Express Ebola Concerns In Nigeria To Caf by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 13, 2014
I see your moniker is Bush Doctor LOL!

What you describe is what would expect in a genuine epidemic, but the fact that there has been clearly propaganda to deliberately panic people should indicate that all the procedures would be by-passed so that they can test the vaccines even possibly without patients' knowledge or consent
bushdoc9919:

Actually......before it gets tested on Nigerians....it has to undergo phase 1 testing....which is what the approval has been given for....and then phase 2 and 3 testing....and it may not reach Nigeria.(Countries like DR Congo, Uganda and company may get the drug first).

And if someone comes down with the virus due to the vaccine....ESPECIALLY in a phase 1 trial....and even phase 2 or phase 3 trials...they would be isolated immediately.

So....no conspiracy
Re: Rwanda Express Ebola Concerns In Nigeria To Caf by arsetalks(m): 11:22am On Aug 13, 2014
Football is not more than life. I think FIFA should do the right thing and probably postpone next year's AFCON. The whole EBOLA thing is getting serious and the whole Africa contient may be affected if we are not careful.

News coming from America today shows we are going to have a hard battle with this as as usual, the Yanks won't help unless they are gaining.
Re: Rwanda Express Ebola Concerns In Nigeria To Caf by NewsINigeria(m): 11:24am On Aug 13, 2014
wise
Re: Rwanda Express Ebola Concerns In Nigeria To Caf by Dominionng(m): 11:25am On Aug 13, 2014
Ceasar1: JEzz! Only 14 cases recorded so far in Nigeria But they are already looking for a reason to avoid the Super Eagles. Wtcheeew!

We talking Ebola, you are using ONLY for 14 cases? It was ONLY a case 9months ago in Africa!
Re: Rwanda Express Ebola Concerns In Nigeria To Caf by arsetalks(m): 11:26am On Aug 13, 2014
princefunmi:

Meanwhile, I am hearing rumors that the FG may have been lying to us all along.

The 27 secondary contacts that they keep telling us are on observation. Fillers have it that there is no 27 secondary contact kankan. They all escaped from quarantine.

Father Lord, please let this remain a rumour ooooo. I hope there is no trith in it ooo!!!

27 Ebola potentials on the run. Ha na casala be that oooo.
Taggies with what I heard. Read this - https://www.nairaland.com/1841066/300-cases-ebola-nigeria
Re: Rwanda Express Ebola Concerns In Nigeria To Caf by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 13, 2014
Titiluvly: Chaiii
dear no shot ehn. na dat mad sawyer cause dis tin for us. angry
Re: Rwanda Express Ebola Concerns In Nigeria To Caf by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 13, 2014
GenBuhari: I see your moniker is Bush Doctor LOL!

What you describe is what would expect in a genuine epidemic, but the fact that there has been clearly propaganda to deliberately panic people should indicate that all the procedures would be by-passed so that they can test the vaccines even possibly without patients' knowledge or consent

No....if they wanted to do that...they won't have announced it first.

Plus...if they did that....they still run the risk of it coming back to bite the West.

Thing is....no one tests drugs on people without their consent anymore. We have all wised up. And before you can get to a phase 3 testing with Ebola....where you would do a RCT in the field with thousands of patients....it would take at least 15 years.....even longer.

Fact is.....it is going to take a while before we see human tests. Meanwhile....we should follow Uganda's example....and practice preventive measures.

Re: Rwanda Express Ebola Concerns In Nigeria To Caf by Dominionng(m): 11:28am On Aug 13, 2014
EBOLA FEVER WAHALA!!! Friends sometin happnd dis morning, imagine a friend was feeling very sick, weak, he was
throwing up, he was taken to the hospital and several tests were conducted. At this point all his family members were afraid to touch him including his wife
and children, he was even locked inside a room. After some time, a Doctor came out and was about to break the news, before he said anything some of the man's
relatives were even crying. The Doctor said, we have concluded all the neccessary tests and the result is....he has HIV/AIDS. All the family members started
rejoicing, shouting, thanking God, that some were even singing praises. One called home immediately and said "Sister it is only HIV/AIDS, not EBOLA...kasa madupe. =))

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Onuachu Sinks Benin As Super Eagles Seal AFCON Qualification In Style / Zaidu Sanusi: 'I Will Keep Salah Quiet In Super Eagles Vs Pharaohs’ / Enjoy The Win – Keane Mocks Arsenal After Saka’s Goal For England

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.