Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Iranian Muslim Woman Becomes First Female To Win "Mathematics Nobel Prize" - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Iranian Muslim Woman Becomes First Female To Win "Mathematics Nobel Prize" (23335 Views)

Secrets Of A Muslim Woman / Iranian Councilor Banned For Being Sexy / Why A Married Muslim Woman MUST Keep Her Father's Last Name? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iranian Muslim Woman Becomes First Female To Win "Mathematics Nobel Prize" by Topsido(m): 12:50pm On Aug 15, 2014
sino:

Ameen! cheesy

erm, what about you?

grin Do you mean to call Sino a lazy man who waits to glory in his wife's achievement?
Re: Iranian Muslim Woman Becomes First Female To Win "Mathematics Nobel Prize" by hensben(m): 12:50pm On Aug 15, 2014
While femnism is educating female folks to become nuisance, home breakers, infidel, nonchalant attitude, like the case of solange hitting jay z uncountedly with no remorse of 'he didn't hit me back' then a lady is been named the best mathematician where men really have say over their wife....

Its well.

1 Like

Re: Iranian Muslim Woman Becomes First Female To Win "Mathematics Nobel Prize" by Smooyis(m): 12:51pm On Aug 15, 2014
Congratulations. May God continue to add more knowledge to you. This is the kind of news i want to be hearing from the Arabian region.
Re: Iranian Muslim Woman Becomes First Female To Win "Mathematics Nobel Prize" by Lamasta(m): 12:52pm On Aug 15, 2014
So good news can come from Iran, kudos to her. @op who won the one for Chemistry?
Re: Iranian Muslim Woman Becomes First Female To Win "Mathematics Nobel Prize" by akereconfi: 12:59pm On Aug 15, 2014
IbrahimMav:

Stop being bitter and turn to the true path. The way of Allah. Islam is any thing but inferior.

May the light of Allah shine upon you.

Wtf is wrong with this one. I should turn to the path of the ISIS, Boko, ALqaeda, Taliban etc

I want peace in my life jor

Shiftttttttttttttttttttttt

5 Likes

Re: Iranian Muslim Woman Becomes First Female To Win "Mathematics Nobel Prize" by Acme77: 1:07pm On Aug 15, 2014
Good one
Re: Iranian Muslim Woman Becomes First Female To Win "Mathematics Nobel Prize" by fpeter(f): 1:08pm On Aug 15, 2014
TheRealAdonye: I stopped liking Maths when they started adding letters to it.. If na only numbers, I for don win this prize tey tey..

LWKMD!!!!!!!!! NA TODAY??!!!
Re: Iranian Muslim Woman Becomes First Female To Win "Mathematics Nobel Prize" by mu2sa2: 1:09pm On Aug 15, 2014
barcanista: How does Islam religion contribute to her feat? The first few posters on this thread should please modify their comment. I don't like attaching religion to Things that are clearly not related to it.
I won't blame you in your ignorance. You know mathematics won't exist without the numerals -0, 1, 2, 3 ... 9. Who introduced the numerals?(They aren't called Arabic numerals for nothing.) Equally, there won't have been algebra without the Holy Quran. It was Muslim scholars who invented algebra in the process of following God's instruction to humanity on the distribution of a deceased person' s estate contained in the Quran. Be educated by this.

1 Like

Re: Iranian Muslim Woman Becomes First Female To Win "Mathematics Nobel Prize" by DoTheNeedful: 1:10pm On Aug 15, 2014
rahazaqa: I repeat "You can go and Die"

You can extend that to your fada, moda and elders at home.
Re: Iranian Muslim Woman Becomes First Female To Win "Mathematics Nobel Prize" by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 15, 2014
mu2sa2: I won't blame you in your ignorance. You know mathematics won't exist without the numerals -0, 1, 2, 3 ... 9. Who introduced the numerals? Equally, there won't have been algebra without the Holy Quran
It was Muslim scholar who invented algebra in the process of following God's instruction to humanity on the distribution of a deceased person' s estate contained in the Quran. Be educated by this.
You see how you are making my innocent comment a religious affair? Did I argue that Islam isn't the root of Mathematics/Algebra? i said What has her feat got to do with Islam?or is it Islamic Nobel Prize? Na wa you o

1 Like

Re: Iranian Muslim Woman Becomes First Female To Win "Mathematics Nobel Prize" by glosali(f): 1:12pm On Aug 15, 2014
Neva loved maths www.glowysofiscated..com congrats to her
Re: Iranian Muslim Woman Becomes First Female To Win "Mathematics Nobel Prize" by gidjah(m): 1:12pm On Aug 15, 2014
nora544: and why you don't tell that she got it together with 3 other people.

They gave it to 4 people this year 1 woman and 3 men!
THANK YOU JARE,WOULD HAVE TOT ITS A SUPER POWER WOMAN THING!
Re: Iranian Muslim Woman Becomes First Female To Win "Mathematics Nobel Prize" by AbdH: 1:17pm On Aug 15, 2014
barcanista: You see how you are making my innocent comment a religious affair? Did I argue that Islam isn't the root of Mathematics/Algebra? i said What has her feat got to do with Islam?or is it Islamic Nobel Prize? Na wa you o

......simply an inspiration to other Muslimahs.....
Re: Iranian Muslim Woman Becomes First Female To Win "Mathematics Nobel Prize" by omolizzy(f): 1:20pm On Aug 15, 2014
I hate maths like kilode....so na my oga at d top she b,kudos
Re: Iranian Muslim Woman Becomes First Female To Win "Mathematics Nobel Prize" by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 15, 2014
nora544: and why you don't tell that she got it together with 3 other people.

They gave it to 4 people this year 1 woman and 3 men!

Madame Marie Curie remains the only PERSON in history to win Nobel Prizes in multiple sciences.

Despite rampant gender prejudice and inequality in education and the field. That still continues to this day. Any accomplishment a woman makes in the face of all that is automatically worth twice any man's accomplishment.

Men don't appreciate how easy they have it.

1 Like

Re: Iranian Muslim Woman Becomes First Female To Win "Mathematics Nobel Prize" by wellmax(m): 1:34pm On Aug 15, 2014
mu2sa2:

Really I don't have time for folks like ýoü. Never been attracted ŧo baseless arguements.
I know how it feels liie seeing a blue moon. A word is enough for ŧħē wise.
Re: Iranian Muslim Woman Becomes First Female To Win "Mathematics Nobel Prize" by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 15, 2014
ahika: #In Nicodemus voice*

What must I do to win this nobel award?

decipher the world's most notorious mathematical enigma
Re: Iranian Muslim Woman Becomes First Female To Win "Mathematics Nobel Prize" by osystein(m): 1:42pm On Aug 15, 2014
She's an Iranian Jew. Iran isnt an arab country.
Re: Iranian Muslim Woman Becomes First Female To Win "Mathematics Nobel Prize" by nora544: 1:47pm On Aug 15, 2014
MissMeiya:

Madame Marie Curie remains the only PERSON in history to win Nobel Prizes in multiple sciences.

Despite rampant gender prejudice and inequality in education and the field. That still continues to this day. Any accomplishment a woman makes in the face of all that is automatically worth twice any man's accomplishment.

Men don't appreciate how easy they have it.

That is tru she got it in chemisty and physik but also her dauther got a Nobel price, at that time it was very hard for a woman to enter University we have to see this also.
Re: Iranian Muslim Woman Becomes First Female To Win "Mathematics Nobel Prize" by osystein(m): 1:47pm On Aug 15, 2014
mu2sa2: I won't blame you in your ignorance. You know mathematics won't exist without the numerals -0, 1, 2, 3 ... 9. Who introduced the numerals? Equally, there won't have been algebra without the Holy Quran
It was Muslim scholar who invented algebra in the process of following God's instruction to humanity on the distribution of a deceased person' s estate contained in the Quran. Be educated by this.

Those cultures were already advanced before they converted to Islam, They were leaders in science for centuries before the invasion from primitive Arabs. The original Muslims in Saudi Arabia never contributed anything to sciences, they're still backward to this day.

3 Likes

Re: Iranian Muslim Woman Becomes First Female To Win "Mathematics Nobel Prize" by lucianohase(m): 1:49pm On Aug 15, 2014
LagosShia: Iranian mathematician Maryam Mirzakhani wins the Fields Medal, considered the Nobel of math, and breaks into a male-dominated academic elite. All 52 previous winners of the award were men.

A female mathematician has won the most prestigious prize in math for the first time, a hugely symbolic breakthrough for gender equality in one of the most male-dominated areas of academic research.

http://rt.com/news/179920-iranian-woman-fields-medal/

http://time.com/3105056/math-prize-woman/

im so happy for her......
Re: Iranian Muslim Woman Becomes First Female To Win "Mathematics Nobel Prize" by Gorrbachev: 1:50pm On Aug 15, 2014
My goodness, see inferiority complex. They even looked for an old picture of the Prof. where she is wearing a head cover. Person wey dey rock low cut. the cunningness of muslims irritates me. damn grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Iranian Muslim Woman Becomes First Female To Win "Mathematics Nobel Prize" by omenka(m): 1:54pm On Aug 15, 2014
RayMcBlue: Somehow, the Nairaland Muslims have turned this great feat from the Iranian - which btw has no religious undertone whatsoever - into an Islamic Conquest. Wow! Just Wow! Islamic inferiority complex rearing it's ugly head yet again.
You are such a complex buffoon (including all those who liked this indescribably offensive post)!!! Your hatred someday will get the best of you! If you had nothing reasonable to say why didn't you simply just move the fvck on!

Congrats to her and whoever assisted her in achieving this enviable feat.

1 Like

Re: Iranian Muslim Woman Becomes First Female To Win "Mathematics Nobel Prize" by sylve11: 1:54pm On Aug 15, 2014
Congrats madam! cool
Re: Iranian Muslim Woman Becomes First Female To Win "Mathematics Nobel Prize" by diamond4life: 1:58pm On Aug 15, 2014
obisage:
well it's possible ur answer is correct.
I can't argue cos I don't know anything in maths.
but I can count even billions of naira.
good. but knowledge is power and power is wisdom. but we all av our very special area of interests. eg i didnt usually get less than a distinction in maths throughout my school days, but am not using it at all in my chosen career. (the answer is -3 by using bodmas)
Re: Iranian Muslim Woman Becomes First Female To Win "Mathematics Nobel Prize" by Rizstar: 2:03pm On Aug 15, 2014
TheRealAdonye: I stopped liking Maths when they started adding letters to it.. If na only numbers, I for don win this prize tey tey..
yes
i hate it when they start putting all those grammar
Re: Iranian Muslim Woman Becomes First Female To Win "Mathematics Nobel Prize" by omenka(m): 2:04pm On Aug 15, 2014
barcanista: How does Islam religion contribute to her feat? The first few posters on this thread should please modify their comment. I don't like attaching religion to Things that are clearly not related to it.
You guys saying all these are the ones bringing religion into this!! In what way did the said posters bring religion into it When something nice happens and people go, "amen!!!!" no one says they are attaching religion or something, but when a muslim speaks, we all want to pounce on them and shut them up!!

They didn't violate any rules on the forum so I suggest you guys let them be. You people are displaying the religious intolerance which we have been preaching must end if we ever aspire to make it far as a nation.

Cheers.
Re: Iranian Muslim Woman Becomes First Female To Win "Mathematics Nobel Prize" by Paentera(m): 2:05pm On Aug 15, 2014
numericalguy: Dumb black people especially Nigerians don't know that Islam introduced mathematics to the world.

The 1,2,3,4,5,6... that you have been studying since primary school is Arabic
Muslims are the first people to introduce the number 0 (zero) to the world.
Muslims introduced the science of Mathematics to the otherwise illiterate Europeans.

Watching CNN and BBC alone will never educate you.
Read! Read!! Read!!!

Now let me school you - it was Arabs that introduced Mathematics and not Islam. Obviously you are oblivious to the fact that Arabic and Islam are mutually exclusive and are not one and the same. There are also Arabic Christians if you must know and tribes like the Yazidi are not Muslims.

Know your FACTS and stop coming here to teach falsehood
Re: Iranian Muslim Woman Becomes First Female To Win "Mathematics Nobel Prize" by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 15, 2014
...all these Islamic states should stop killing female for violating some useless extreme beliefs...

1 Like

Re: Iranian Muslim Woman Becomes First Female To Win "Mathematics Nobel Prize" by http(m): 2:12pm On Aug 15, 2014
Omotolu: ...all these Islamic states should stop killing female for violating some useless extreme beliefs...

Can you leave the Arabs to their problem and let us Nigerian face our serious problem at home...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Killing Of Snakes In Islam.. Views And Conclusions / Six Qualities A Good Husband Must Have / I Need Duas And Supplication To Battle Masturbation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.