Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,384 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

OPINION: Why Buhari's Candidacy Will Not Sell In 2015(Modified) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OPINION: Why Buhari's Candidacy Will Not Sell In 2015(Modified) (5945 Views)

Elder Stateman Ayo Adebanjo On GEJ And BUHARI Candidacy Live On AIT Now! / Would Buhari’s Candidacy Be Disqualified Based On His INEC Application? / For The Supporters Of Buhari Candidacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OPINION: Why Buhari's Candidacy Will Not Sell In 2015(Modified) by obayaya(m): 11:39pm On Aug 13, 2014
After Page 1, I couldn't go on!!!

Comments on Page 0 and Page 1 is enough evidence that APC as an opposition is only interested in seizing power from PDP!!! By any means necessary. no ideology whatsoever

9 Likes

Re: OPINION: Why Buhari's Candidacy Will Not Sell In 2015(Modified) by Nobody: 1:00am On Aug 14, 2014
Wait....APC and its predecessors have been fielding buhari as president or vice president since formation

Is buhari a major financier of these parties or what?

1 Like

Re: OPINION: Why Buhari's Candidacy Will Not Sell In 2015(Modified) by Genius100: 2:05am On Aug 14, 2014
Barcanista, corruption is the most impactful problem Nigeria is facing now. There are very very few Nigerian public officials that are incorruptible.. The only 3 that come to mind right now are Buhari, Ribadu and Ezekwesili. If you don't want APC to field Buhari, who do you want them to field? Buhari can readily deliver the entire north right now.. I don't know any other candidate that can do such. Do you have any evidence that Kwakwanso or Tambuwal won't be as corrupt as GEJ? Fashola would have been a good candidate but it simply isn't fair for a Yoruba to be President so soon after Obasanjo.

Regarding your human rights concern.. the present world won't condone the type of antics we saw when Buhari was a military head of state. It will simply be impossible for Buhari to trample on people's human rights in the current dispensation. This will be a democratically elected government..

3 Likes

Re: OPINION: Why Buhari's Candidacy Will Not Sell In 2015(Modified) by Ikengawo: 2:11am On Aug 14, 2014
GenBuhari:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbAbj4lAeUY

cool

this man is not qualified to run a nation. I'm sorry. We can do better than this...
Re: OPINION: Why Buhari's Candidacy Will Not Sell In 2015(Modified) by Nobody: 3:44am On Aug 14, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_JjYG-ef8M&index=1&list=PLRzmuN0KKXK9WjHW14Wmbe6K7F7pL7Y4V

Ikengawo:

this man is not qualified to run a nation. I'm sorry. We can do better than this...
Re: OPINION: Why Buhari's Candidacy Will Not Sell In 2015(Modified) by Nobody: 4:02am On Aug 14, 2014
Re: OPINION: Why Buhari's Candidacy Will Not Sell In 2015(Modified) by Ikengawo: 5:40am On Aug 14, 2014
GenBuhari:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_JjYG-ef8M&index=1&list=PLRzmuN0KKXK9WjHW14Wmbe6K7F7pL7Y4V

LOL is that supposed to make him look better? Some people really don't like Nigeria as a country.
Re: OPINION: Why Buhari's Candidacy Will Not Sell In 2015(Modified) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:44am On Aug 14, 2014
Buhari was 'undemocratic' because of the system (military) we were practising in the 1980's when he was there.

2 Likes

Re: OPINION: Why Buhari's Candidacy Will Not Sell In 2015(Modified) by Nobody: 7:15am On Aug 14, 2014
Genius100: Barcanista, corruption is the most impactful problem Nigeria is facing now. There are very very few Nigerian public officials that are incorruptible.. The only 3 that come to mind right now are Buhari, Ribadu and Ezekwesili. If you don't want APC to field Buhari, who do you want them to field? Buhari can readily deliver the entire north right now.. I don't know any other candidate that can do such. Do you have any evidence that Kwakwanso or Tambuwal won't be as corrupt as GEJ? Fashola would have been a good candidate but it simply isn't fair for a Yoruba to be President so soon after Obasanjo.

Regarding your human rights concern.. the present world won't condone the type of antics we saw when Buhari was a military head of state. It will simply be impossible for Buhari to trample on people's human rights in the current dispensation. This will be a democratically elected government..
Jonathan is just like Shagari, weak and inefficient. His antecedents as dep Gov and Gov is nothing to write home about. Kwankwaso is rather an ideal candidate for APC(my opinion). He's incorruptible and doesn't joke with corruption just like buhari, he has good human right record-which buhari lack. Fashola is an astute administrator but his government is kind of secretive when it comes to making what goes on in govt public. His view is that FOI law does not apply to states and LSHA did not pass it as a law(it is not a propaganda, I have copy of the document from his office). There are many deals that Lagosians don't have idea of eg Alpha Beta deal. I am in no way accusing Fash of shady deals but I don't think it is moral in a democratic society to shred some things in secrecy. On this note I can't vouch that Fash isn't corrupt, . As for Tambawal? Hahahahaha that dude is amoeba that takes every form. Today he's PDP tomorrow he's antiPDP. I dnt trust unstable ppl. Your statement on Buhari's sellability in the north is not disputed and also not absolute. For our Great Party to grow it must not be attached to the string of any politician. It should rather be the opposite. The APC should be strong as an institution capable of winning elections at every level including the Presidency. I just hope Gen. Buhari is a man you project him to be. We seriously need a change
Re: OPINION: Why Buhari's Candidacy Will Not Sell In 2015(Modified) by Demdem(m): 7:49am On Aug 14, 2014
Chief Barcanista, am I right to state that u are much more comfortable with Kwankwaso candidacy to Buhari?
If so, no yawa.......let's consider these things?
Between. Buhari and Kwakwaso, who has a better chance of securing more votes in millions to defeat the killer party.
U know, demdem is about results and the only result demdem entertains is the removal of Jonathan enroute kirikiri.

1 Like

Re: OPINION: Why Buhari's Candidacy Will Not Sell In 2015(Modified) by Nobody: 8:10am On Aug 14, 2014
Demdem: Chief Barcanista, am I right to state that u are much more comfortable with Kwankwaso candidacy to Buhari?
If so, no yawa.......let's consider these things?
Between. Buhari and Kwakwaso, who has a better chance of securing more votes in millions to defeat the killer party.
U know, demdem is about results and the only result demdem entertains is the removal of Jonathan enroute kirikiri.
honestly I am very much comfortable with Dr. Kwankwaso over Gen Buhari. And I prefer Kwankwaso leadership style than Buhari's. He's younger than Buhari and far exposed. He has the potential to defeat the incumbent and I see him defeating Buhari in the APC Primaries(my opinion tho). I don't think the way people saw Buhari in 2007 has changed for the better. He may enjoy a cult following but how many of these people voted for him in 03, 07 and 11? Especially in the SW? Kwankwaso can give the incumbent a good run in 2015 which I don't see Buhari doing other than to win his traditional areas. PDP/GEJ are no option to me

1 Like

Re: OPINION: Why Buhari's Candidacy Will Not Sell In 2015(Modified) by Demdem(m): 9:41am On Aug 14, 2014
barcanista: honestly I am very much comfortable with Dr. Kwankwaso over Gen Buhari. And I prefer Kwankwaso leadership style than Buhari's. He's younger than Buhari and far exposed. He has the potential to defeat the incumbent and I see him defeating Buhari in the APC Primaries(my opinion tho). I don't think the way people saw Buhari in 2007 has changed for the better. He may enjoy a cult following but how many of these people voted for him in 03, 07 and 11? Especially in the SW? Kwankwaso can give the incumbent a good run in 2015 which I don't see Buhari doing other than to win his traditional areas. PDP/GEJ are no option to me

I respect ur opinion but don't necessarily agree with it. Kwankwaso may not be bad but eh I doubt if he can secure more votes than Buhari.

1 Like

Re: OPINION: Why Buhari's Candidacy Will Not Sell In 2015(Modified) by mikolo80: 9:42am On Aug 14, 2014
Obiagelli:

Wrong, Buhari didn't stage the coup, he was HOS for 2yrs, his back 2 democracy plans can't be assessed properly.

2. Buhari does NOT support Press Freedom. He
Instituted DECREE 4 that bar journalists from
"unfavorable" reporting. He even went as far as
Jailing Journalists.

military decree brother, military.

Question 3?

i can't tell, besides we only hear of loot returned but nothing substantial to show.
Btw buhari can't be right on everything

Question 4?

Shekarau has done it again and he is now minister under the same gej he used to critize.

Question 5?

John mc Cain is 77yrs old so many other examples out there

Question 6?

A certain tinubu was there to lay a decent foundation for fashola. Nigeria is a big mess no time for learners, ask gej.

Question 7?

Same people that were whipped under military law would have gotten harder punishment from a civil court. indiscipline is a recipes for disaster. That is the story of Nigeria today, crimes we will not commit outside nigeria, we do them freely here.

Question 8

Corruption and bad economic policy is the norm and that is what buhari will change.
god bless you .wish you were first to comment. We either want freedom to suffer or be bowed with rapid economic development. Can't have our cake and eat it.
Re: OPINION: Why Buhari's Candidacy Will Not Sell In 2015(Modified) by mikolo80: 9:45am On Aug 14, 2014
MzJackBaueress: what is it I want to say that hasn't been said before? What is it you wanna hear about countering your opinion that hasn't been discussed on this forum? sad
Just tell me!
If I am fanatical about Buhari, so be it! you can say the same to those who keep screaming "GEJ till 2019" to high heavens. cheesy

Sai Buhari 2015! cool
ah abeg no tire to counter them o. Repetition is the name of the game till buhari wins.we cannot afford to waste anothe 30yrs cos once he loses pdp will be in full control.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OPINION: Why Buhari's Candidacy Will Not Sell In 2015(Modified) by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 14, 2014
Demdem:

I respect ur opinion but don't necessarily agree with it. Kwankwaso may not be bad but eh I doubt if he can secure more votes than Buhari.
Buhari's importance in Nigeria politics and Northern politics is undisputed. He will do well occupying a Powerful behind the scene position just like Bola Tinubu. His endorsement and support is very important. I think that will be the Best for the Party. I can't imagine another 4 Years of PDP. Maybe you should do your research on Kwankwaso
Re: OPINION: Why Buhari's Candidacy Will Not Sell In 2015(Modified) by mikolo80: 9:50am On Aug 14, 2014
barcanista: Nowhere in my post did I compare the General and the Incumbent. Please can you tell me in What areas? Which of the Points that you don't agree with? And also, is the General the ONLY potential candidate that is available in APC? Don't you think it is the role of the opposition to pass thru democratic process and present a Candidate with proven antecedent in order to defeat an incumbent and effect the change that we all seek?
there are no candidates with antecedents. Only fashola(all sef na wash to deceive us) and he can't be voted now cos of zoning(we wasted our slot with obj) but a buhari presidency with fash,eyekwesili,ribadu,el rufai as ministers governors and senators is a game changer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OPINION: Why Buhari's Candidacy Will Not Sell In 2015(Modified) by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 14, 2014
mikolo80: there are no candidates with antecedents. Only fashola(all sef na wash to deceive us) and he can't be voted now cos of zoning(we wasted our slot with obj) but a buhari presidency with fash,eyekwesili,ribadu,el rufai as ministers governors and senators is a game changer
Oga Zoning is PDP affair. PDP is not Nigeria. Ezeks is not a politician, Ribadu is on his way to PDP.. El Rufai? heckkk NO WAY!!! He is an insincere preek that deserves to be jailed once APC forms government. He is not for APC only bitter that Yaradua/GEJ administrations schemed him out in the office sharing. Just like FFK, take el Rufai serious at your own risk. You should do your research bro, APC boasts of credible and popular politicians aspiring for the Office. It only takes the support of General Buhari and other APC bigwigs to throw their support behind anyone that wins Primaries. It should be absolutely an open contest. I can recall what went on in APP Convention 2003, ANPP convention 2007 and the process that led to CPC's emergence. Inasmuch as we need to flush out PDP and it remains, we need a Democrat. In fact we should appeal to every seasoned Administrator to seek for ticket of the Party. Should Buhari win, then so be it. I barcanista will throw my weight behind him.
Re: OPINION: Why Buhari's Candidacy Will Not Sell In 2015(Modified) by ISpiksDaTroof: 11:11am On Aug 14, 2014
barcanista: Buhari's importance in Nigeria politics and Northern politics is undisputed. He will do well occupying a Powerful behind the scene position just like Bola Tinubu. His endorsement and support is very important. I think that will be the Best for the Party. I can't imagine another 4 Years of PDP. Maybe you should do your research on Kwankwaso
Actually you should be the one doing more research about Kwankwaso. He is part of the corrupt elite, whether you choose to know it or not.
Re: OPINION: Why Buhari's Candidacy Will Not Sell In 2015(Modified) by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 14, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof: Actually you should be the one doing more research about Kwankwaso. He is part of the corrupt elite, whether you choose to know it or not.
if you like quote me from now till 2015, I don't discuss Nigeria politics with a non Nigerian that got nothing at stake.

Enjoy
Re: OPINION: Why Buhari's Candidacy Will Not Sell In 2015(Modified) by oldenglish: 12:00pm On Aug 14, 2014
egbaguy: Like him or hate him.....Buhari will nva condone corruption. What the WOLVES dnt have against him are his corrupt practices,if dey had his corrupt record,dey wud av been displaying it. As u asked urself,amongst the living generals,buhari seems to b d POOREST. Even a junior officer like abdulsalam abubakar is richer dan GMB. Lastly,why are d rich/elite against a buhari presidency?
If Buhari will not condone corruption what happens to people like Tinubu? You people cannot be making such statement in Nigeria where we all know that without corruption you cannot win election. Buhari at present is eating and dinning with corrupt people at the same time we are saying he can't condone corruption, who among the PDP and APC politicians is not corrupt? Just mention one name.
Re: OPINION: Why Buhari's Candidacy Will Not Sell In 2015(Modified) by ISpiksDaTroof: 5:47pm On Aug 14, 2014
barcanista: if you like quote me from now till 2015, I don't discuss Nigeria politics with a non Nigerian that got nothing at stake.

Enjoy
When I quote, I don't see a face I just see the words and I respond in kind. Stop attaching undue importance to your person.

Actually, I lied. When I quote, I do see a face. A face of a young man, gaunt and looking way older than it actually is because of frustration and stress brought about because nothing works in his society. No electricity, no roads, no proper Healthcare, no jobs, backwards education, lack of security....all in all, a horrible past walking into a terrible future.

That's the face I'm trying to help with my words.
Re: OPINION: Why Buhari's Candidacy Will Not Sell In 2015(Modified) by Genius100: 11:26pm On Aug 14, 2014
barcanista: Jonathan is just like Shagari, weak and inefficient. His antecedents as dep Gov and Gov is nothing to write home about. Kwankwaso is rather an ideal candidate for APC(my opinion). He's incorruptible and doesn't joke with corruption just like buhari, he has good human right record-which buhari lack. Fashola is an astute administrator but his government is kind of secretive when it comes to making what goes on in govt public. His view is that FOI law does not apply to states and LSHA did not pass it as a law(it is not a propaganda, I have copy of the document from his office). There are many deals that Lagosians don't have idea of eg Alpha Beta deal. I am in no way accusing Fash of shady deals but I don't think it is moral in a democratic society to shred some things in secrecy. On this note I can't vouch that Fash isn't corrupt, . As for Tambawal? Hahahahaha that dude is amoeba that takes every form. Today he's PDP tomorrow he's antiPDP. I dnt trust unstable ppl. Your statement on Buhari's sellability in the north is not disputed and also not absolute. For our Great Party to grow it must not be attached to the string of any politician. It should rather be the opposite. The APC should be strong as an institution capable of winning elections at every level including the Presidency. I just hope Gen. Buhari is a man you project him to be. We seriously need a change

What proof do you have that Kwankwaso is incorruptible? I haven't seen anything that proves that Kwankwaso is different from other Naija politicians. I'm open to whatever objective evidence you have..

1 Like

Re: OPINION: Why Buhari's Candidacy Will Not Sell In 2015(Modified) by Genius100: 11:29pm On Aug 14, 2014
barcanista: Oga Zoning is PDP affair. PDP is not Nigeria. Ezeks is not a politician, Ribadu is on his way to PDP.. El Rufai? heckkk NO WAY!!! He is an insincere preek that deserves to be jailed once APC forms government. He is not for APC only bitter that Yaradua/GEJ administrations schemed him out in the office sharing. Just like FFK, take el Rufai serious at your own risk. You should do your research bro, APC boasts of credible and popular politicians aspiring for the Office. It only takes the support of General Buhari and other APC bigwigs to throw their support behind anyone that wins Primaries. It should be absolutely an open contest. I can recall what went on in APP Convention 2003, ANPP convention 2007 and the process that led to CPC's emergence. Inasmuch as we need to flush out PDP and it remains, we need a Democrat. In fact we should appeal to every seasoned Administrator to seek for ticket of the Party. Should Buhari win, then so be it. I barcanista will throw my weight behind him.

I'm tempted not to take you serious anymore. You are absolutely wrong and clueless about El Rufai. Your story about El Rufai abeing bitter at yar'adua/GEJ is complete unadulterated nonsense. Look, GEJ will be extremely happy to have El rufai in his party today, all El Rufai has to do is indicate interest. if GEJ can lure the eternally FFK back, how about El Rufai.. It seems you really do not know what you are talking about...

1 Like

Re: OPINION: Why Buhari's Candidacy Will Not Sell In 2015(Modified) by Nobody: 7:16am On Aug 15, 2014
Genius100:

I'm tempted not to take you serious anymore. You are absolutely wrong and clueless about El Rufai. Your story about El Rufai abeing bitter at yar'adua/GEJ is complete unadulterated nonsense. Look, GEJ will be extremely happy to have El rufai in his party today, all El Rufai has to do is indicate interest. if GEJ can lure the eternally FFK back, how about El Rufai.. It seems you really do not know what you are talking about...
How does Jonathan's willingness to have el rufai on board negates el rufai's instability? Jonathan is willing to have every Tom, Dick and Harry. Just shout "Goodluck Till 2019" and the deal is done. I knew when el rufai started becoming an "opposition". I am quite aware what led to it.
Re: OPINION: Why Buhari's Candidacy Will Not Sell In 2015(Modified) by poiZon: 8:16am On Aug 15, 2014
barcanista: 1. Buhari Truncated A Democratic Process and Never Put Machinery In Place To Handover To Democratic Government.

2. Buhari does NOT support Press Freedom. He Instituted DECREE 4 that bar journalists from "unfavorable" reporting. He even went as far as Jailing Journalists.

3. Buhari Stand on corruption is hypocritical. The Same Buhari that Jailed Politicians for corruption is the same Buhari that publicly said "ABACHA did NOT steal" " That Abacha was supposed to be celebrated". Buhari, in 2007, described the allegations of looting against Abacha as “baseless”, because according to him, “ten years after Abacha, those allegations remain unproven because of lack of facts”. . The same Buhari that accused the ruling Party of Institutionalizing corruption.

4. Buhari is Not a democrat. He doesn't believe in democratic process nor primaries. Buhari would rather have people step down for him in the Primaries (cite 2007 when all aspirants including Sani Yerima and co were asked to step down on the day of Convention). It led to the exit of Atahiru Bafarawa where he formed the DPP and contested on its platform. Gen. Buhari quitted ANPP and formed the CPC in 2010/11. The reason was because he doesn't want to go through Primaries with a "Small Boy"(Referring to then Kano State Gov Ibrahim Shekarau that ended up flying the flag). I am certainly sure that Buhari will want to be adopted as "consensus" of APC which will SPLIT the party.

5. Buhari is OLD. Nigeria need change in Leadership. 65yrs plus should have no business in 2015 Presidential Poll. there should be paradigm shift. A 70plus years Buhari will seldom sell to the Youths.

6. General Buhari was a Military Leader in early 80s(when I wasn't even born). Times has changed. Leadership dynamics of Yesteryears is different from now. The APC should replicate what is done in Lagos State. Allow the younger generation fly ticket. A man like Buhari will most likely ban facebook and twitter because his antecedents is in conflict with criticism.

7. Buhari's WAI saw Nigerian Adults being whipped to submission. Maybe it was due to his military background but I for one can't sacrifice my freedom of choice for anything. It is of great concern that he hasn't find cause to apologise for that act. His aides even justified it.

8. The opinion is an honest one of a Nigerian Citizen. I expect APC to be different in approach from the norm to reflect the "CHANGE" that it preaches.

#Barcanista

u r wrong man, i disagree with u totally.
lets see buhari's selling point' he isnt corrupt, a man that served as a petroleum minister, head of state n ptdf chairman spanning more than 8yrs yet he never own a house in abuja, i think he is incorruptible n honest. also he is true to his words, once he says yes its yes, once he says dis will happen surely it must' cast ur mind back to 2011 afta d election. buhari will never say a thing n do another. so with my humble opinion i counter ur stance concerning APC'S CHOICE OF BUHARI's candidature as d flag bearer in d presidential election.
sai BUHARI.........
NA U DEM DEM WANT O!
Re: OPINION: Why Buhari's Candidacy Will Not Sell In 2015(Modified) by poiZon: 8:37am On Aug 15, 2014
soroptimist: When people like the OP makes Nigeria electoral permutations based on logic and straight-forward approach,i always laugh in hieroglyphics.....During the last elections,ACN tried to pander to the youths by giving the youthful Ribadu the ticket,did you all vote for him despite his above average personality? Did a reverred,clean Gani Fawehinmi not contest for election in this country? Did you vote for him.....when PDP flew the kite of a certain Goodluck whose leadership antecedents were not known to anyone save for his media-crafted 'I have no shoes' did you not say you were voting for him and not his PDP-a party whose DNA is corruption?

No politician alive today in Nigeria has Buhari's non-money induced popularity,.....This is a man who has an average of 13million votes in the kitty even if elections were to be held tomorrow and because you are Barcanista who doesn't know the intrigues involved in vote stealing,rigging and manipulation of the ruling party says APC should hand his ticket to someone who doesn't yet have a pan-Nigerian appeal and name recognition to please you

PDP strategists and apparachiks are seriously fasting and praying that APC makes the mistake of scheming Buhari out on the ticket and watch as they will decimate anyone that might be presented in his stead

The worst the PDP can do about Buhari can not be more than what they are doing now.....which is nothing more than media trial,crucifixion and propaganda against someone they know will jail most of them including even members of his party if he gets to power

I Disagree with u on the jailng part, are u sayng if buhari is given the mandate come 2015 he will jail tinubu, obj, atiku et al? adonbilivit.
Re: OPINION: Why Buhari's Candidacy Will Not Sell In 2015(Modified) by poiZon: 9:01am On Aug 15, 2014
shizzle11: In 2010 buhari said the 2011 elections will be the last election he will contest, now he is already exhibiting his desperation. question is, why is he desperate to become president of Nigeria? what did he forget in aso rock that he wants to go and retrieve. He is a desperado, a religious extremist and hypocrite who keeps forming one party or the other to achieve his selfish desire, an autocrat who doesn't even believe in compromise 'its either me or no one' yet some fools will prefer the 77 year old sadist to preside over the country. Never!!!

buhari hasnt lived thr before, ibb built aso rock. buhari will do everythng possible even if it means contesting against his son just for his dreams of habiting aso rock comes to fruition.
buhari be like its either i get thr or i die tryng.
Re: OPINION: Why Buhari's Candidacy Will Not Sell In 2015(Modified) by poiZon: 9:02am On Aug 15, 2014
omenka: @Obiagelli, Buhari was HOS for less than a year, not two years. Seven months I think.

na people like u fit do dem bane history from our curriculum.
Re: OPINION: Why Buhari's Candidacy Will Not Sell In 2015(Modified) by poiZon: 9:10am On Aug 15, 2014
Faun:

Coming from a blockhead who made this dumb comment as a result of his shocking inability to comprehend a common speech, I'm not the least bit surprised. Your mother is the cretin who didn't abort you when she had the chance.

Now, thicko, let me help you out of your misery.
Read slowly: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hausa-Fulani

That is a term THEY have chosen to call themselves, not me. That is what they insist they are.
Now, the next time a hungry, dirty animal like you chooses to throw insults at people over the internet, just bear in your little mind, that there will always be someone who does it better.
Animal.

bros this na confirm UPPERCUT!
TEKNIQAL KNOCKOUT!
Re: OPINION: Why Buhari's Candidacy Will Not Sell In 2015(Modified) by poiZon: 9:21am On Aug 15, 2014
Sincere9gerian:
Well, GEJ became president only in 2010 but Nigeria gained her independence in 1960. Perhaps you can share with us how the various leaders of Nigeria between 1960 and 2010 "fought corruption"? I would have thought that if we have been fighting corruption since 1960, then by 2010 all forms of corruption must have been eliminated. GEJ would not have had any corruption to fight by now. However, if we have been fighting corruption from 1960 till 2014 without success, then something must be wrong with all of us as a people.

ur sincerity na only God go reward u.
infact tek 3 e-bottles of zMAPP.
a man that said ABACHA wasnt corrupt n deserved to be honoured is worst than someone that said stealng isnt corrupt cos what is hapening in nigeria today is now a nORM.
go check whats happening in the VARIOUS MDAs, abuse of ofice, inflated budget clannish politics.
why hasnt the NASS make stringent n stiffer laws that will tackle dis once n for all, but they are all d same.
was it the president that propose the aNT-GAY BILL?
Re: OPINION: Why Buhari's Candidacy Will Not Sell In 2015(Modified) by mikolo80: 1:39am On Aug 16, 2014
barcanista: Oga Zoning is PDP affair. PDP is not Nigeria. Ezeks is not a politician, Ribadu is on his way to PDP.. El Rufai? heckkk NO WAY!!! He is an insincere preek that deserves to be jailed once APC forms government. He is not for APC only bitter that Yaradua/GEJ administrations schemed him out in the office sharing. Just like FFK, take el Rufai serious at your own risk. You should do your research bro, APC boasts of credible and popular politicians aspiring for the Office. It only takes the support of General Buhari and other APC bigwigs to throw their support behind anyone that wins Primaries. It should be absolutely an open contest. I can recall what went on in APP Convention 2003, ANPP convention 2007 and the process that led to CPC's emergence. Inasmuch as we need to flush out PDP and it remains, we need a Democrat. In fact we should appeal to every seasoned Administrator to seek for ticket of the Party. Should Buhari win, then so be it. I barcanista will throw my weight behind him.
Even for my ward apc de zone. Ezeks can be minister or efcc chairwoman. I was just pointing out action ppl who actually implement policy,it could be other young bucks. El rufai,the enemy of my enemy is my friend - i foot doubt there are credible candidates but now is not the time for trial and error. At least we're sure buhari will fight corruption our main problem with multiplier effect
Re: OPINION: Why Buhari's Candidacy Will Not Sell In 2015(Modified) by tit(f): 3:16am On Aug 16, 2014
GenBuhari:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BfUQeIz2yA

While millions of Nigerians suffered from this disaster of currency change,
another Nigerian leader man-made disaster which killed hundreds of innocent, hardworking Nigerians,
Buhari allowed his in-law to smuggle in 52 suitcases of money.

Mr. Kworruption,
Thank you!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kano Card Readers Recorded 410,000 Accredited Voters - INEC. / Even AIT Now Make Joke Of President Buhari Too Many Travels. PHOTO / Budget: FG Earmarks ₦100 Billion For 2023 Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.