Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,855 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

Déjà Vu? Let's Talk About It... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Déjà Vu? Let's Talk About It... (696 Views)

El Rufai's Friend And Other Poor Nigerians- Déjà Vu / Let's Talk About Motion Sickness / Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Déjà Vu? Let's Talk About It... by encryptjay(m): 2:00pm On Aug 13, 2014
Déjà vu-The feeling that you've experienced something that just happened. It's a French word meaning "already seen'. Let's shed more light on this... Do you guys get to have full control when it's happening? Like predicting the next thing that will happen during Déjà vu... Drop your contributions...
Re: Déjà Vu? Let's Talk About It... by encryptjay(m): 2:02pm On Aug 13, 2014
What causes Déjà vu?
Re: Déjà Vu? Let's Talk About It... by MrT2011(m): 12:14am On Aug 14, 2014
It is a Previous Life Reexperience which provides one with the fate to a Pre-destiny or Destiny Package.
Re: Déjà Vu? Let's Talk About It... by 19naia(m): 1:42am On Aug 14, 2014
People will understand DeJaVu when they start to pay attention to their sleeping dreams and random daydreams.. Pay attention to these more and wisdom will grow.. The thinking mind is only the surface of what the mind is all about.. We rationalize and follow order and what we are taught but the entire past present and future is churning in our dreams wether we acknowledge it or not..

Many times i Have dreams that i remember and months or longer pass after and events in my life match some of the dreams with the names, events, places and my involvement... Its Dreams of the future.. Every body has this ability and only those who pay attention to their dreams find it.. I have questioned many people about their dreams and every body seems to have it but just not easy for all of them to remember their dreams..

Those who have only DeJaVu are the ones who are close to seeing but can not quite remember the dream that matches the events before them.. I used to have Dejavu but now i have more visions of the future because i remember many more dreams now that i know the secret gifts they hold..
Some dreams are so realistic that it is hard to not confuse them in memory with a real experience..Some times i don't even know its a dream until i wake up...
I have so many dreams remembered over so many years,decades, now some times i confuse some dreams with real experiences because the dreams were so lucid real to match the experience of real life...

I speak like this after years of predicting the future for myself and people in my local community, i have become known for it there now but its not easy because i usually tell of the bad news, death and disaster.. Some people are afraid when i come to talk to them because they don't want to risk hearing me say i see their future in a bad way... I believe to tell the bad visions of the future because its a chance to change our ways and avoid demise...

I had once a dream of my accident on a yellow motor cycle, i woke and remembered it but did not worry because i did not own a yellow motorcycle.. Many Months later i had an accident on a yellow Motorcycle i purchased and it was the same as my dream and i remembered my dream as my body flew through the air during the mishap, and i relaxed with no fear because i believed my dream message was divine and if thats possible, then there is a future for me beyond the accident... It was clear that my relaxed body helped me to survive and walk away with no rush to the hospital.. In fact i went to the hospital in the evening after taking my totaled motor bike home and driving my own car.. It was only my hand and shoulder from the vehicle that struck me because the driver was a man swearing from long ago to kill me... His car was damaged and his insurance paid for my motor Bike and medical bill.. I said nothing to the police about him and allowed it to go down as simple accident... Never had problem with the man again...

Many people say previous life experiences are also in visions that cause dejavu

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Virus More Dangerous Than Ebola Is Here. / My Conscience Would Have Made Me Restless, Says Man Who Found And Returned N17m / Ebola: Cameroon Quarantines 60 Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.