Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,067 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Is There Really A Player? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There Really A Player? (545 Views)

20 Signs He Is Definitely A Player / Difference Between A Boy, A Player And A Man In A Relationship. / Is There Really Love Without Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Really A Player? by btaliat(m): 2:54pm On Aug 13, 2014
For a long time now, I have been haunted by this question but my endeavour to procure answer(s) to this intractable question proves abortive. It wi be of no importance to define the word PLAYER because even if I do, we might not share the same opinion. There are some terms which people are mingling together, FWB,Infactuation and lust.
Anyway, who is a player?
#Is it a single guy that lies for different girls in order to have sex with them?
#A guy that is also single and charming but doesn't lie. Still every girl wants to be laid by him because of his enchanting nature?
#An unfortunate guy who is a lovelorn and the only resort for him to be happy is to be a philander?
#A guy that is in relationship and still flirts with different girls maybe because he is not satisfied with his gf's sexual performance or due to his high libido?
I NEED YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS

NB: IMO, there is no player. The reason why we think we play or we dub ourselves players is because we haven't met who wii love or wil are afraid to trust our partner sincerely. Anyway, don't b fooled with what you hear but with what you see with your eyes because with your real eyes, you will realise the real lies.
Re: Is There Really A Player? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 13, 2014
There are players bro.
And untill we decide to stop playing and hang our boots(get married), we remain players. cool

1 Like

Re: Is There Really A Player? by btaliat(m): 3:32pm On Aug 13, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: There are players bro.
And untill we decide to stop playing and hang our boots(get married), we remain players. cool

Assumin a guy falls in love with his dream girl that he trusts whole heartedly that she cnt jilt him neither wil she breaks up with him. Do u think that kind of guy wi lov to flirt with anoda gal?
Re: Is There Really A Player? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 13, 2014
btaliat:

Assumin a guy falls in love with his dream girl that he trusts whole heartedly that she cnt jilt him neither wil she breaks up with him. Do u think that kind of guy wi lov to flirt with anoda gal?
it depends. With determination he wont.
Re: Is There Really A Player? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 13, 2014
Dey dia ....
Re: Is There Really A Player? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 13, 2014
I was once a player . Full of FUN .
Re: Is There Really A Player? by padeolu: 7:18pm On Aug 13, 2014
Thr is nothing as player, what we have are gullible ladies
Re: Is There Really A Player? by tpia1: 3:17am On Aug 14, 2014
players are people who like women ie womanizers.

(1) (Reply)

Mexican Romance Actors Are The Most Sinful / 'I Had A Huge Crush On Genevieve, I Never Dated Rita Dominic' - Banky W>>> / Ladies Can You Date A Younger Guy? ? ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.