Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,498 members, 7,816,187 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

19-year-old Boy Caught Sleeping With Dog In Benin - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 19-year-old Boy Caught Sleeping With Dog In Benin (1422 Views)

Explicit Photos: Kogi State University Okada Man Caught Sleeping With Mad Woman / Man Kills Wife For Sleeping With Native Doctor !! / 19 Year Old Ghanian Girl Commits Suicide After S*X Tape Leaks Online (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

19-year-old Boy Caught Sleeping With Dog In Benin by MsCrystal(f): 5:43pm On Aug 13, 2014
A 19-year old boy was arrested at Iguosa, a suburb community in Benin City, located in Ovia North-East local government area of Edo State, for allegedly sleeping with a dog.

The teenager who confessed to sleeping with the dog, said he lives in Uselu area of Benin but often comes to Iguosa to look for menial jobs. He said the dog was following him as he moved along the street in the community and he thereafter took the dog to an uncompleted building where he had canal knowledge of the animal.

“I was going on the street and the dog kept following me and I carried it like a baby and thereafter I took it to an uncompleted building where I did what I did to it. It was there that one man came into the building and arrested me,” he said in pidgin English.

A member of the community, George Ogbonwan‎ who narrated how the suspect was caught, said the culprit was romancing the dog but he thought he wanted to steal it, not knowing that the lad had a different plan.

“When I saw the young man carrying the dog like a baby, I decided to tell the owner and advised him to go into the uncompleted building. I told him to go round the house while I went through the other side and we saw him having sex with the dog,” he said.

Also speaking on the incident, the owner of the dog, Mr. Garuba Samari, who described the incident as an abominable act, said the boy should be taken to the security agents who would decide what to do to him, adding that, “the dog has to follow him, I have nothing to do with the dog again.”
http://www.nigeriagists.com/2014/08/19-year-old-boy-caught-sleeping-with.html
Re: 19-year-old Boy Caught Sleeping With Dog In Benin by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 13, 2014
Wetin do all the girls on street shocked lipsrsealed
Re: 19-year-old Boy Caught Sleeping With Dog In Benin by Caseless: 6:03pm On Aug 13, 2014
Gadamit!
Re: 19-year-old Boy Caught Sleeping With Dog In Benin by ElFenomeno1: 6:04pm On Aug 13, 2014
Glad it is not an innocent young girl he is raping or nailing! grin

Omo eranko!
Re: 19-year-old Boy Caught Sleeping With Dog In Benin by Omexonomy: 7:09pm On Aug 13, 2014
Believe this story then tinubu will become ou next president
Re: 19-year-old Boy Caught Sleeping With Dog In Benin by MsCrystal(f): 4:11pm On Aug 14, 2014
ElFenomeno1: Glad it is an innocent young girl he is raping or nailing! grin

Omo eranko!
omo eranko indeed! Ebola patient smiley
Re: 19-year-old Boy Caught Sleeping With Dog In Benin by Thebrightest(m): 9:57pm On Aug 14, 2014
MsCrystal: A 19-year old boy was arrested at Iguosa, a suburb community in Benin City, located in Ovia North-East local government area of Edo State, for allegedly sleeping with a dog.

The teenager who confessed to sleeping with the dog, said he lives in Uselu area of Benin but often comes to Iguosa to look for menial jobs. He said the dog was following him as he moved along the street in the community and he thereafter took the dog to an uncompleted building where he had canal knowledge of the animal.

“I was going on the street and the dog kept following me and I carried it like a baby and thereafter I took it to an uncompleted building where I did what I did to it. It was there that one man came into the building and arrested me,” he said in pidgin English.

A member of the community, George Ogbonwan‎ who narrated how the suspect was caught, said the culprit was romancing the dog but he thought he wanted to steal it, not knowing that the lad had a different plan.

“When I saw the young man carrying the dog like a baby, I decided to tell the owner and advised him to go into the uncompleted building. I told him to go round the house while I went through the other side and we saw him having sex with the dog,” he said.

Also speaking on the incident, the owner of the dog, Mr. Garuba Samari, who described the incident as an abominable act, said the boy should be taken to the security agents who would decide what to do to him, adding that, “the dog has to follow him, I have nothing to do with the dog again.”
http://www.nigeriagists.com/2014/08/19-year-old-boy-caught-sleeping-with.html
ok

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious PHOTOS Trending On Social Media As APC Wins Presidential Election / Breaking: Gamaliel Onosode Dies @ 82 / Woman Posts Unedited Video Of Her Giving Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.