Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,673 members, 7,823,899 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. - Technology Market (135) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. (544880 Views)

##FREE ##SHOP FROM USA STORES EBAY/AMAZON $5.0 Per Lbs To NIGERIA,No Commission. / **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Dscientist: 4:34pm On Dec 09, 2014
Hi
Mr Chinos
Try and reply me now since 4days ago, you didn't reply my SMSs, my mails and you have also been avoiding my posts. Let me just know the status of my items if shipped or not.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by azpekuliar: 4:40pm On Dec 09, 2014
Etinosajay:

Talk to Taiwo bro, Toby is a confused human being, he's very unreliable. Peeps on this thread say Taiwo is different

I thought as much. When I couldn't find Taiwo's number, I followed my gut feeling even when he offered to do a home pick-up. I have dropped off the phone at Ifex Express to avoid stories that touch the heart.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Etinosajay(m): 4:47pm On Dec 09, 2014
azpekuliar:

I thought as much. When I couldn't find Taiwo's number, I followed my gut feeling even when he offered to do a home pick-up. I have dropped off the phone at Ifex Express to avoid stories that touch the heart.

You did d right thing then. Had u used Toby, I guarantee u would have seriously regretted it. He talks like someone who works in the bank, and only comes alive when he hears the word Money.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by duno: 4:48pm On Dec 09, 2014
Chinosxl's inner caucus should please tell him to respond to his mails. Its so frustrating not knowing the status of your transaction. Those who have access to him should beg him for us. Biko

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 09, 2014
Only 17th ready for 2mao?...... Ha thought both 17th and 24th should be ready 2gether noooow so that 1st nd 8th Dec can have its own way for clearance oooo.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by jfkenny(m): 5:07pm On Dec 09, 2014
jfkenny:
pls how good is the above at $165, for personal use...Nokia lumina 2520..unlocked.. any advice is welcomed thanks..
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 09, 2014
chinosxl:

I have some of your items in my office but I haven't opened to verify content.
mehn! I expected them to be amongst the December 8. they arrived early.
I have three other packages coming your way .
one is already in Texas .a blender
am not sure the other two will meet this Friday deadline.(cake mixer and game CD)
please confirm the content of the package and ship the available ones on ground.
thank you
name on package fel****** megg*********n
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ccaramel(f): 6:33pm On Dec 09, 2014
SkydaDGreat:

mehn! I expected them to be amongst the December 8. they arrived early.
I have three other packages coming your way .
one is already in Texas .a blender
am not sure the other two will meet this Friday deadline.(cake mixer and game CD)
please confirm the content of the package and ship the available ones on ground.
thank you
name on package fel****** megg*********n

Gosh are you sure those gadgets will work in Naija??!! I.e blender, cake mixer.. Voltage is different o. Unless you are buying 220v and not 110v, then ignore and spill where you buy 220v gadgets from. Or are you using a step down transformer? Thanks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 09, 2014
ccaramel:

Gosh are you sure those gadgets will work in Naija??!! I.e blender, cake mixer.. Voltage is different o. Unless you are buying 220v and not 110v, then ignore and spill where you buy 220v gadgets from. Or are you using a step down transformer? Thanks
mehn!!!
I wasn't aware of the voltage oooo!
I checked again the product details it wasn't stated.
and have made payments already.
a piece of advice will be needed.
thank you
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ccaramel(f): 7:46pm On Dec 09, 2014
SkydaDGreat:

mehn!!!
thank you

Any gadget bought in the US is 99.9% chance it is 110v except computers, laptops and phones which have dual voltage. Step downs are such a hassle and unreliable.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by jfkenny(m): 8:12pm On Dec 09, 2014
what's the charge of Uba master card.. pls ccaramel
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ccaramel(f): 8:16pm On Dec 09, 2014
jfkenny:

I don't use uba master card.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 09, 2014
ccaramel:

Any gadget bought in the US is 99.9% chance it is 110v except computers, laptops and phones which have dual voltage. Step downs are such a hassle and unreliable.
chai! mehn! I don buy spoil for dis woman now!!!
I tink I'll just get a transformer
please whats the difference between a transformer and a stabilizer?
wetin dem dey use stabilizer do self? in my house nothing like stabilizer.
anybody who has one should tell me its use.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Etinosajay(m): 8:53pm On Dec 09, 2014
jfkenny:

188 to $1 as at last week

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Syber(m): 9:32pm On Dec 09, 2014
Going to open shop with Mr Ndidi tomorrow

Help him sweep and sort parcels sef

Nov 17th been tooo long!

Nov 24th hopefully clears by Saturday smiley

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 09, 2014
Oga chinos these are the items that will be delivered, please consolidation is a must.

UPS: 1Z64E0*******261019370= 19.00 lbs=tomorrow
Fedex: 6141***898792= 3lbs =Scheduled delivery=tomotrrow
UPS: 1Z23X79***360609388= 1.80 lbs = Delivered signed by EBULE
Name on package nah Os****** Ad*******

@Oga chinox Consolidation na must abeg nah im I begg,,,
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Laredojohn(m): 9:49pm On Dec 09, 2014
chinosxl:
Nov 17th is on the way to my office, pick up will begin tomorrow. Will update as soon as Nov 24th is ready.
Nice one MR Chino's...even with custom issues still less than a month...keep it up

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by imhomoh(m): 9:54pm On Dec 09, 2014
SkydaDGreat:

mehn!!!
thank you

WHEN I BOUGHT A WAHL HAIR CLIPPER I DISCOVERED IT WAS A 120V 9WATTS
SO I JUST GOT A PORTABLE STEP DOWN. NOW MY CLIENT IS FLEXING HIS ORIGINAL CLIPPER.
NAIJA BARBERS JUST DEY TRIP FOR D GUDGET

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by imhomoh(m): 10:03pm On Dec 09, 2014
SkydaDGreat:

chai! mehn! I don buy spoil for dis woman now!!!
I tink I'll just get a transformer
please whats the difference between a transformer and a stabilizer?
wetin dem dey use stabilizer do self? in my house nothing like stabilizer.
anybody who has one should tell me its use.

NO FEAR U KNW BUY SPOIL. ALL YOU HVE TO DO IS BUY A VOLTAGE CONVERTER ALSO CALLED STEP DOWN, THAT IS IT CONVERTS 220V TO 110/120V. YOU SHOULD TAKE NOTE OF THE WATT ALSO.

I WILL RECOMMEND THAT PORTABLE STEP DOWN I GOT FOR MY CLIENT WHEN I GOT HIS WAHL CLIPPER; IT GOES FOR 1K IN PORT HARCOURT
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chaloner(m): 10:12pm On Dec 09, 2014
Chinosxl this item is now in your office , DELIVERED . Trackin number 7720*******9346 and name : W. T. Please send me invoice ASAP. Thanks .
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ccaramel(f): 10:16pm On Dec 09, 2014
imhomoh:

NO FEAR U KNW BUY SPOIL. ALL YOU HVE TO DO IS BUY A VOLTAGE CONVERTER ALSO CALLED STEP DOWN, THAT IS IT CONVERTS 220V TO 110/120V. YOU SHOULD TAKE NOTE OF THE WATT ALSO.

I WILL RECOMMEND THAT PORTABLE STEP DOWN I GOT FOR MY CLIENT WHEN I GOT HIS WAHL CLIPPER; IT GOES FOR 1K IN PORT HARCOURT

Yeah watts is very important for a step down. A blender is going to need more wattage than a clipper for sure.....
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 09, 2014
Abeg i need una advice, i made some ebay purchases to shippyme for shipping, but have nt yet paid d shipping fee, i later discovered a thread created by 1 of her bitter customer stating shippyme poor services, even on their customer care thread, the remarks there is almost 90% negative, now am afraid of havin them ship my package, i learnt they take months to deliver frm customers experience...pls wat do i do now... what options do i have?.....thanks.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 09, 2014
imhomoh:

oga imhomoh thank u jare.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 09, 2014
ccaramel:

Yeah watts is very important for a step down. A blender is going to need more wattage than a clipper for sure.....
madam caramel u seem to know more about this stuffs
please kindly check this eBay item for me 361146969715
I would have bought it just now. then the thought of buying spoil came.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ccaramel(f): 11:07pm On Dec 09, 2014
SkydaDGreat:

madam caramel u seem to know more about this stuffs
please kindly check this eBay item for me 361146969715
I would have bought it just now. then the thought of buying spoil came.

Phones are worldwide voltage. That phone is locked to sprint and has a crack though. Read listing carefully.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 09, 2014
ccaramel:

Phones are worldwide voltage. That phone is locked to sprint and has a crack though. Read listing carefully.
am aware of the crack.....what do they mean by locked to sprint?
can the phone be unlocked for use here In Nigeria?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by megamindmaster(m): 12:06am On Dec 10, 2014
Oga chinos is have just paid the $50 invoice through my paypal account with the name Em*****el On*****ba. Do confirm this, sent you the payment slip too. Ac*******ss@gmail.com. Let me know when 24th is ready for pickup
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by jfkenny(m): 2:02am On Dec 10, 2014
pls how good is the above at $165,
for personal use...Nokia lumina
2520..unlocked.. any advice is
welcomed thanks..
waiting sirs and madams
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by seyithug(m): 2:43am On Dec 10, 2014
jfkenny:
pls how good is the above at $165,
for personal use...Nokia lumina
2520..unlocked.. any advice is
welcomed thanks..
waiting sirs and madams
Are you the one that won the bid? It ended at $150,and believe me, it's a great deal. A 4G 10.1 inch Windows Tablet from Nokia @that price is a steal. Congratulations
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by jfkenny(m): 4:10am On Dec 10, 2014
@seyi I did win it..

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by seyithug(m): 4:14am On Dec 10, 2014
jfkenny:
@seyi I did win it..
Congratulations, then. It's s very good deal.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by jfkenny(m): 5:13am On Dec 10, 2014
seyithug:

Congratulations, then. It's s very good deal.
just found out that I ve been limited on PayPal.how do I resolve this and what's the time frame..

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (338) (Reply)

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.