Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,577 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. - Technology Market (136) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. (544093 Views)

##FREE ##SHOP FROM USA STORES EBAY/AMAZON $5.0 Per Lbs To NIGERIA,No Commission. / **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by warrenweste(m): 10:15am On Dec 10, 2014
jfkenny:

just found out that I ve been limited on PayPal.how do I resolve this and what's the time frame..

Verify your I'd card and utility bill

Scan your idcard/inter passport and also your nepa bill and dstv or any other bill payment that's hw I gt mine verified and up and running..smiley

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by azpekuliar: 10:31am On Dec 10, 2014
OP, What's the status of my CL pick-up, as I have not recieved any email or text from you since the 2nd of December. Thanks.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 10, 2014
dOriginal:
Abeg i need una advice, i made some ebay purchases to shippyme for shipping, but have nt yet paid d shipping fee, i later discovered a thread created by 1 of her bitter customer stating shippyme poor services, even on their customer care thread, the remarks there is almost 90% negative, now am afraid of havin them ship my package, i learnt they take months to deliver frm customers experience...pls wat do i do now... what options do i have?.....thanks.
MAKE UNA HELP ME NOW.....shuu!
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 10, 2014
dOriginal:
MAKE UNA HELP ME NOW.....shuu!
guy, na only U waka come?

Why not Go to the shippyme thread and tell them You don't want to use them again? If they can forward Ur item to texas(You will pay for it)
Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by seyithug(m): 12:36pm On Dec 10, 2014
jfkenny:

just found out that I ve been limited on PayPal.how do I resolve this and what's the time frame..
Scan your passport or other id and utility bill to PayPal, to verify your account.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Syber(m): 2:59pm On Dec 10, 2014
Nov 17th shipment picked up

Nov 28th by monday latest hopefully according to Mr Ndidi (Great Friendly guy btw)

Couldn't wait for my KBM people to pick up
Clients on my neck!

God hlp us

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by seyithug(m): 3:06pm On Dec 10, 2014
Syber:

Nov 17th shipment picked up

Nov 28th by monday latest hopefully according to Mr Ndidi (Great Friendly guy btw)

Couldn't wait for my KBM people to pick up
Clients on my neck!

God hlp us
Good one. Congratulations.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by azpekuliar: 3:59pm On Dec 10, 2014
azpekuliar:
OP, What's the status of my CL pick-up, as I have not recieved any email or text from you. Thanks.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 10, 2014
Nov 17th picked up. Unfortunately my selling price is now the new cost price. No thanks to nahco and dollar rate!!

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by sboba: 4:49pm On Dec 10, 2014
when do we expect Dec 1st shipment
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by globalfanz(m): 5:36pm On Dec 10, 2014
Chinox, I sent you email.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 10, 2014
tumababa:
Nov 17th picked up. Unfortunately my selling price is now the new cost price. No thanks to nahco and dollar rate!!
chai! chai! deer is God ooo
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by sunboy(m): 9:50pm On Dec 10, 2014
That man keep saying my item isn't there yet it's part of 17th, whereas it will be there. My last shipment the same experience the person that helped me picked had, for over extra 1 week after other people had been picking thier stuffs he kept on saying my package wasn't there. Wetin make I do now ? very very frustrating. Give direction on how to get to your office he said I should disturb myself coming. ...see me see wahala after all this waiting.

Oga chinox please help me! I had sent you a text message to this effect, I had same experience last time. Please help me intervene abeg biko!
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shrekandfiona: 11:41pm On Dec 10, 2014
Etinosajay:

You did d right thing then. Had u used Toby, I guarantee u would have seriously regretted it. He talks like someone who works in the bank, and only comes alive when he hears the word Money.
cheesy so true
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shrekandfiona: 11:47pm On Dec 10, 2014
sunboy:
That man keep saying my item isn't there yet it's part of 17th, whereas it will be there. My last shipment the same experience the person that helped me picked had, for over extra 1 week after other people had been picking thier stuffs he kept on saying my package wasn't there. Wetin make I do now ? very very frustrating. Give direction on how to get to your office he said I should disturb myself coming. ...see me see wahala after all this waiting.

Oga chinox please help me! I had sent you a text message to this effect, I had same experience last time. Please help me intervene abeg biko!
which man are you talking of? Is it Ndidi? If it is, any time you call Lagos office just tell him your full names as it appears in your invoice and your invoice number. If possible give a print out to the person picking up for you.

I am not based in Lagos and have had no issues whatsoever with pickups. Just tender the required info and you'll be good

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shrekandfiona: 11:48pm On Dec 10, 2014
Thanks Op, my Nov 17th package received. Patiently awaiting Nov 24th and Dec 1st grin

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 11:52pm On Dec 10, 2014
chaloner:
Chinosxl this item is now in your office , DELIVERED . Trackin number 7720*******9346 and name : W. T. Please send me invoice ASAP. Thanks .

I will need actual name and email for your invoice.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by kennyman20(m): 12:07am On Dec 11, 2014
chinoxsl.. Am also expecting my invoice of four watches.. Kehindeade......o4@gmail.com

Thanks..
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 12:14am On Dec 11, 2014
sunboy:

I have your iphone on Dec 1st shipment that left together with Dec8th flight. Hopefully it will be ready this Friday. Your invoice is ready but i don't have any record of your email address. You can text it when u see this.

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 1:40am On Dec 11, 2014
kennyman20:
chinoxsl.. Am also expecting my invoice of four watches.. Kehindeade......o4@gmail.com

Thanks..

sent you an email.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Dscientist: 2:09am On Dec 11, 2014
Hi
Mr Chinos
Try and reply me now since 5 days ago, you didn't reply my SMSs, my mails and you have also been avoiding my posts. Let me just know the status of my items if shipped or not.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 3:03am On Dec 11, 2014
Hello Sir,
I have a phone (bb Z10) heading to your office now please don't ship yet I still have more goods coming for consolidation

Name Initials : S. O
Tracking: 9405511899561687220408

Please I have 2more coming to make them 3 in number for consolidation.

Thanks.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Elemental(m): 4:06am On Dec 11, 2014
@chinosxl The blackberry 9930 was delivered to your office yesterday. Tracking 9410809699939470331068
Help me check the phone if its fully functional.
Thanks for all your assistance
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chaloner(m): 6:07am On Dec 11, 2014
chinosxl:

I will need actual name and email for your invoice.
sent u a mail. Sorry I forgot the mail part
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 6:16am On Dec 11, 2014
Oga Chinox!!

Will 1st nd 8th Dec shipment be possible for pick-up this week?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by sunboy(m): 6:18am On Dec 11, 2014
chinosxl:

I have your iphone on Dec 1st shipment that left together with Dec8th flight. Hopefully it will be ready this Friday. Your invoice is ready but i don't have any record of your email address. You can text it when u see this.

Even though the package arrived since Thursday before 17th and you even replied my text it made the shipment. So not even 24th but 1st Dec. It is well sha shocked
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by confluence: 8:58am On Dec 11, 2014
@chinosxl, i have send you test twice no reply ,regarding my netbook that came in via Fedex, tracking number ending with ......3090
please confirm receipt and send me my invoice .Thanks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 11, 2014
chinosxl:

Now that's great news Sir...thanks for the update. Got Nov 24th, Dec 1st and Dec 8th all lined up. Sir how about possibility of shipping a printer of which I sent the eBay item number.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by azpekuliar: 11:42am On Dec 11, 2014
azpekuliar:
OP, What's the status of my CL pick-up, as I have not recieved any email or text from you since the 2nd of December. Thanks.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Laredojohn(m): 12:13pm On Dec 11, 2014
Hello Mr Chino , a ps4 sent by a us citizen delivered to your address with tracking
1Z602AX60332316061 ups, confirm receipt , also cleared my invoice for 1st and 8th shipment , sent mails and text messages too.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by azpekuliar: 12:22pm On Dec 11, 2014
OP, What's the status of my CL pick-up (a PS4 console purchase) as I have not recieved any email or text from you since the 2nd of December. Thanks.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by fashrola(m): 4:07pm On Dec 11, 2014
Hi Chinosxl, please check your email "eBay Arrivals" from k**om@ymail.com, cos my items have arrived Houston Post Office for onward delivery to your address.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (338) (Reply)

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.