Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,827 members, 7,862,724 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:20 AM

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. - Technology Market (140) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. (547536 Views)

##FREE ##SHOP FROM USA STORES EBAY/AMAZON $5.0 Per Lbs To NIGERIA,No Commission. / **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shrekandfiona: 2:29pm On Dec 14, 2014
Laredojohn:

My naija peeps are here again, Mr Chino's you acted and did the right thing, delaying the pallet rather than shipping suspicious items... Mr chino your insight shows you handled the matter professionally. Keep it up, also make a caveat in your front page that suspicious items will not be shipped and they would be handed over to FBI for investigations. Nice one keep it up.
So true
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by completey(f): 2:35pm On Dec 14, 2014
chinosxl:

Very sorry, I always confuse ur Nl name with another Nairalander. I believe all your items have shipped. Your items might have shipped on separate shipments as light weight items, I don't do invoices anymore for light weight goods as they are time consuming. I do make a list of everyone with light weight items so, no worries.
I hope my items were shipped this time around, because I did not receive any invoice from you and some of those items are needed for Xmas. pls let me know if they are not shipped. I may need to use express.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shrekandfiona: 2:35pm On Dec 14, 2014
chinosxl:

TSA cargo search was due to perfumes and single laptop batteries, removed all, repackaged and shipped along with my shipment. Office visit was to make sure I have proper documentation and also to review air waybills. They also advised how to safely run my business.

A pallet of items worth over $50k was delivered to my warehouse, no name on document, owner never called just emails for me to ship asap. Suspected this delivery and refused to ship. 10 days later phone calls from FBI so, I quickly coordinated with FBI and the pallet was returned to the original owner/supplier.
Na wah o.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by sunboy(m): 2:38pm On Dec 14, 2014
I have not received an invoice sir. I had sent my email to your phone twice.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 14, 2014
chinosxl:

TSA cargo search was due to perfumes and single laptop batteries, removed all, repackaged and shipped along with my shipment. Office visit was to make sure I have proper documentation and also to review air waybills. They also advised how to safely run my business.

A pallet of items worth over $50k was delivered to my warehouse, no name on document, owner never called just emails for me to ship asap. Suspected this delivery and refused to ship. 10 days later phone calls from FBI so, I quickly coordinated with FBI and the pallet was returned to the original owner/supplier.

I wont be surprised if they are mobile phones
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 2:43pm On Dec 14, 2014
tumababa:

I wont be surprised if they are mobile phones

no, not phones
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 14, 2014
chinosxl:

no, not phones
Thank God
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 14, 2014
chinosxl:

Very sorry, I always confuse ur Nl name with another Nairalander. I believe all your items have shipped. Your items might have shipped on separate shipments as light weight items, I don't do invoices anymore for light weight goods as they are time consuming. I do make a list of everyone with light weight items so, no worries.

Oga Chinoxl

Why just ignoring my sms and emails? My package is 9405511899561687220408 blackberry Z10 with my normal paypal email and the full name (O. S) just confirm for me if its in you office or not!! Because after tracking its showing delivered..... And d invoice I received is for only laptop mini not including the phone!!

Just confirm is the blackberry Z10 with you? Yes or No?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 14, 2014
Great Job u are doing out there with your team I must confess!!

But I think u need more hands in helping with prompt response to calls,sms and emails because its so frustrating sending mails more than 5 to 7times with no response. Please sir work on this Sir

Tbliss!!

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 3:04pm On Dec 14, 2014
Tbliss12:

Oga Chinoxl

Why just ignoring my sms and emails? My package is 9405511899561687220408 blackberry Z10 with my normal paypal email and the full name (O. S) just confirm for me if its in you office or not!! Because after tracking its showing delivered..... And d invoice I received is for only laptop mini not including the phone!!

Just confirm is the blackberry Z10 with you? Yes or No?

email replied
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by sunboy(m): 3:23pm On Dec 14, 2014
I havent received the invoice yet bro. I had sent you twice to your phone.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by confluence: 3:47pm On Dec 14, 2014
@chinosxl, thanks, i got your text few hours ago, please netbook in question came in via Fedex, confirm receipt and ship sir
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 14, 2014
Ahmed4002:

Please when you opportune or may be going to a shopping mall . Help me confirm the price of iphone 6 unlocked 64gb from apple store.
You will help me purchase for one and send to chinosxl. but only when you chance
sorry for the inconvenience.
Thanks

Apple store has good deals..If You have someone in the state, You can send him the money and he secures the phones for you.. Thats what I always do bro
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by prudentkolly(m): 4:51pm On Dec 14, 2014
Ve sent several messages to you but no reply, why? My order has been delivered to your Us add since last week thursday pls help me confirm and send me ur invoice. Tracking number :9405509699937133588979 shipping cohetn is UPS, a HP netbook. Pls am looking forward to hear from you soon. Thanks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by prudentkolly(m): 4:53pm On Dec 14, 2014
chinosxl:

email replied
pls give me oga chinox email my message were not reply or ignored. Thanks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chaloner(m): 5:07pm On Dec 14, 2014
Chinosxl pls rply my mail , my item delivered since dec 9 to ur office no invoice yet from u. The track number is 772******9346 and d name on it is W. T . Will sent another email to u now with my email igwe******1@gmail.com . From igwe chaloner.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by azpekuliar: 5:09pm On Dec 14, 2014
Tbliss12:

But I think u need more hands in helping with prompt response to calls,sms and emails because its so frustrating sending mails more than 5 to 7times with no response. Please sir work on this Sir

Tbliss!!

It's very frustrating.

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Elemental(m): 8:42pm On Dec 14, 2014
@Chinosxl, thanks for your assistance yesterday. Has the first blackberry 9930 shipped tracking number 9410809699939470331068 ? A buyer is urgently waiting for it. How much do I pay for shipping and can I paypal you the fee?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 10:43pm On Dec 14, 2014
Soyedele1:

Apple store has good deals..If You have someone in the state, You can send him the money and he secures the phones for you.. Thats what I always do bro

yeah that's what they said. Thanks

would try to get
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by fashrola(m): 6:06am On Dec 15, 2014
Chinosxl please reply my email with subject "eBay Arrivals" from k**om@ymail.com
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 6:50am On Dec 15, 2014
Its another Great week!!! And 24th Nov,1st Dec and 8th Dec shipment on the line and in 2days 15th Dec shipment will follow. I just pray 24th & 1st comes out this week because my customers gave 2day as deadline for their REFUND!!!

God help us ooo!!!
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by uyigideon(m): 7:24am On Dec 15, 2014
What about people who don't reside in Lagos, can their Goods be send or delivered to them in their state and city?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by jazz04(m): 8:35am On Dec 15, 2014
Anyone wanna swap my iphone 4s with an android phone?? Possibly one with 4G LTE
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 15, 2014
Tbliss12:
Its another Great week!!! And 24th Nov,1st Dec and 8th Dec shipment on the line and in 2days 15th Dec shipment will follow. I just pray 24th & 1st comes out this week because my customers gave 2day as deadline for their REFUND!!!

God help us ooo!!!
AMEN, I can't even travel anymore, no money! Stuck!
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 15, 2014
chinoxl I sent u a mail. please do the needful and give me feedback.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by EUGENE4GOO(m): 11:49am On Dec 15, 2014
Has anybody pick up from Nov 17th shipping? I couldn't get any update from Chinosxl.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by sunboy(m): 11:55am On Dec 15, 2014
EUGENE4GOO:
Has anybody pick up from Nov 17th shipping? I couldn't get any update from Chinosxl.

WHere have you been? people have been picking and atleast two people uploaded pics here.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 15, 2014
EUGENE4GOO:

nov 17th items picked and sold out!. waiting for nov 24th 1st and 8th.... chai... i don suffer
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by sunboy(m): 12:10pm On Dec 15, 2014
tumababa:

nov 17th items picked and sold out!. waiting for nov 24th 1st and 8th.... chai... i don suffer
I called Mr. Ndidi (not sure his name) some minutes ago, he said the queue at NACHO is much and thats the only reason for the delay. He said hopefully latest weds they should be available for pick up.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 15, 2014
sunboy:
I called Mr. Ndidi (not sure his name) some minutes ago, he said the queue at NACHO is much and thats the only reason for the delay. He said hopefully latest weds they should be available for pick up.

that nov 24th, not 17th
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by sunboy(m): 12:24pm On Dec 15, 2014
I had asked him about 1st and 8th, those were shipped together i supposed. Probably would clear the 24th with them i hope.

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (338) (Reply)

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.