Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,827 members, 7,862,722 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:59 AM

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. - Technology Market (142) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. (547535 Views)

##FREE ##SHOP FROM USA STORES EBAY/AMAZON $5.0 Per Lbs To NIGERIA,No Commission. / **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by legalwealth(m): 9:15pm On Dec 15, 2014
jfkenny:

u asked me to call but the line is not going.. the seller has agreed..

Check my signature to cross-check my number.
Do you mean he wants me to send the fund directly to his PayPal account?
Kindly note that I don't use my PayPal account on other people's ebay account except from mine which it has been linked to for so long.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by legalwealth(m): 9:16pm On Dec 15, 2014
jfkenny:

there is no big deal, the thing is for Chinosol to generate invoice in my name..

He should be able to generate it! !!
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by jfkenny(m): 9:27pm On Dec 15, 2014
legalwealth:

He should be able to generate it! !!
so how do we go about,,,, paying you and buying the item..
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chaloner(m): 9:31pm On Dec 15, 2014
Chinosxl pls check your mail , have paid for my invoice ( with name I . C)and pls tell me when I will expect my item cos I cnt remember anytin now , my head seems empty
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 15, 2014
Laredojohn:

It's on bid, abt 10hrs more and no bidding activity yet...try it out if u win congrats, hope the buyer will not cancel the purchase ur. price is not favorable after winning

thank you.... I hope no one bids grin
$30 is what dis buyer will get from me including shipping all things eual grin
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 15, 2014
SkydaDGreat:

lol
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by legalwealth(m): 10:16pm On Dec 15, 2014
jfkenny:

so how do we go about,,,, paying you and buying the item..

It is a very easy thing!
All you need to give me are the link to any item you want to buy on ebay,pay naira equivalent to us while we ship it down to chinosxl.

You'll then be given tracking number to be forwarded to him for confirmation of which I can as well send him an e-mail or text to release the item/package to you.

You can contact me via info@ijamsolution.com if you want us to do it this way.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by data123(m): 11:38pm On Dec 15, 2014
Chinox,

Please wats d status of my order....
Promised to get back to me, and have not gotten any feed back from u yet. Want to know if it make it to Nigeria
Thank you
Order# 108-6724329-4196269
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by fashrola(m): 1:18am On Dec 16, 2014
Chinosxl all my items has arrived your address... Please kindly ship and send me my invoice for payment, I have been sending you a reminder for the past three days.... Please try and read and respond to my email for detailed information

My email k**om@ymail.com

Thx
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Laredojohn(m): 7:26am On Dec 16, 2014
SkydaDGreat:

Hope u won d bid?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chaloner(m): 7:47am On Dec 16, 2014
Oga chinosxl pls update my invoice have paid . Sent u a mail on ur payment email
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by toluxa1(m): 12:09pm On Dec 16, 2014
No news on #Dec1st and #Dec8th
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 16, 2014
toluxa1:
No news on #Dec1st and #Dec8th+ Nov 24th!
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by olaide721(m): 12:18pm On Dec 16, 2014
Oga chinosxl any update on December1st shipping or anybody with useful information can also update me
Thanks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Amazingg: 12:20pm On Dec 16, 2014
Patiently waiting for my items...
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 16, 2014
Laredojohn:

Hope u won d bid?
I pray oooo....some unwise people just raised the price to $60 including the shipping .....I just let go .
about 5 people made bids including the remaining 4 made about 24 bids. foolishness.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by toluxa1(m): 2:52pm On Dec 16, 2014
chaloner:
Oga chinosxl pls update my invoice have paid . Sent u a mail on ur payment email

Spoke with Ndidi now. He said Saturday again o. Hmm

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 16, 2014
toluxa1:

Jeez
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by sunboy(m): 3:04pm On Dec 16, 2014
Oga ooo!
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by tonjeola(m): 3:20pm On Dec 16, 2014
toluxa1:

Xmas sales items dey 1st/8th Dec shipment ooo, why he said sat again na, abeg chinosxl help do something, if no be say people I helped order those items present when I was paying, them for say I play them. Ooo

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Laredojohn(m): 3:21pm On Dec 16, 2014
toluxa1:

saturday for 24th nov, 1st dec,8th dec , is 15th shipment now coming with others

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 16, 2014
toluxa1:

what is this
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Amazingg: 5:22pm On Dec 16, 2014
Saturday? Mo gbe o
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by tonjeola(m): 6:30pm On Dec 16, 2014
grin
SkydaDGreat:

what is this
Amazingg:
Saturday? Mo gbe o
Laugh. Wan kill me here gringringrin so u be yoruba?

3 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by pweetydamsel55(f): 6:36pm On Dec 16, 2014
Hmmmmm sat again wen I don tel pple say dem go get there stuff b4 dis weekendz. Gurls re not smiling undecided embarassed

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by megamindmaster(m): 8:10pm On Dec 16, 2014
Laredojohn:

saturday for 24th nov, 1st dec,8th dec , is 15th shipment now coming with others
What is all this... Must you use one stone to kill like 4 birds? 24th, 1st, 8th and 15th. This is going to 1 whole month now, Chinos U̶̲̥̅̊ brought out that of 17th alone and faster and we were thinking that 24th will follow suit since they were close. That's going on. Our customers are on our neck, abi after this transaction mek our business close. This is not fair and funny at all. I am having serious issues with them now. Pls release this 24th biko, I beg you in God's name...

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Amazingg: 8:20pm On Dec 16, 2014
tonjeola:
grin
Laugh. Wan kill me here gringringrin so u be yoruba?

my broda,wetin i go do? I already promised customers thursday.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 16, 2014
Haaaaa mehn this is getting serious ooo what is going on oooo? What did they do to get that 17th Out then? Na serious prayers things oooo

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ernieboy(m): 9:22pm On Dec 16, 2014
chinosxl:

TSA cargo search was due to perfumes and single laptop batteries, removed all, repackaged and shipped along with my shipment...

Does this mean it is illegal to ship laptop batteries?

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by legalwealth(m): 11:16pm On Dec 16, 2014
ernieboy:

Does this mean it is illegal to ship laptop batteries?

It is not illegal to ship laptop batteries!
It needs careful packaging because it can explode during transit if not properly packed.

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Elemental(m): 12:00am On Dec 17, 2014
@Chinosxl You've got an urgent mail. My account got suspended.
Guys, how can I fix my ebay account when I didn't fill in primary address, only shipping address?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 1:00am On Dec 17, 2014
set of items are cleared batch by batch. a lots of items awaiting clearance at the airport terminal cargo. we just have to be little patience for a while. I just thank God the owner of my items she's into the system. NAHCO, ,SahCol. so she knows how works are done. how do I wish those your items are been sent to Abuja. we won't be having this issues of waiting for long periods of time.

if your items pass this week chinosxl please contact me with your agent number so that he can be directed to meet oga at the top.

Abeg pls when direct flight to Abuja dey holla me.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (338) (Reply)

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.