Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,334 members, 7,860,819 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:48 PM

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. - Technology Market (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. (547344 Views)

##FREE ##SHOP FROM USA STORES EBAY/AMAZON $5.0 Per Lbs To NIGERIA,No Commission. / **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 5:49pm On Sep 11, 2014
madridfc:
Should we expect some delay with monday's cargo? Cos Thursday is slowing winding up with no update.
Morning.

There shouldn't be any delays on this cargo. Today is already gone. Cargo will be in my office tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 5:51pm On Sep 11, 2014
euwajeh: Good day i just purchase two watches and i am sending it to your office .i want to try your services if good i will leave my former agent who always has excuse for my lost items.

ok, i have your details and will update as soon as i receive them. Check the tracking daily. Your watches will ship free to Lagos.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 5:54pm On Sep 11, 2014
Williamso:

Good day sir, You've got mail

replied, let me know if u got it..
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 6:03pm On Sep 11, 2014
dandollar1: I sent you a mail. Please can I get your account number so I can make the payment? Or would have want me to pay cash to at the point of collection?

Please could you also notify ndidi, so that my brother won't have problems collecting the stuff? I already talked to him yesterday.

You have a package from the sept 1st shipment that's available for pick up. There is also another package from sept 8th shipment that should be in my office tomorrow. No other charge for the 2nd package.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Fogman(m): 6:03pm On Sep 11, 2014
Fogman:

Richmond Avenue, Houston Texas 77027
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 6:08pm On Sep 11, 2014
Richmond and zip code is close to my address. Ask them if i can pick it up to avoid that express shipping charge.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Fogman(m): 6:16pm On Sep 11, 2014
chinosxl:
Richmond and zip code is close to my address. Ask them if i can pick it up to avoid that express shipping charge.

Yes boss you can pick it up. so how do we deal?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 11, 2014
shrekandfiona:
you have to call them for it to be resolved faster o. My account was also suspended once and I mailed the customer care twice, no response until I called. It was rectified while on phone with them.

When you call their number, you will be given a one time pass code. Just make sure all your info with them is correct. Questions they asked me were my date of birth, email and billing address. While still on phone, the suspension was lifted.

so Abeg go buy credit call them and you can also request they call you back if you don't have enough airtime. When I was talking to them, my phone cut and they called back.
Priceless! Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by sammybrainy(m): 6:43pm On Sep 11, 2014
I like the way you respond to clients smiley
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ccaramel(f): 7:09pm On Sep 11, 2014
Chinosxl my guy....Kai this thread don grow o. I deserve something for been almost the first thread customer grin...lol
Meanwhile 2 packages are arriving soon. One shipped by amazon prime 2 day so should be there on Saturday. The other to arrive on Tuesday. These needs to be consolidated as usual. I will send tracking info when amazon updates. Let me know the total weight once you receive the packages. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by elujoba: 7:43pm On Sep 11, 2014
Hello, I sent you a mail.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Amazingg: 8:35pm On Sep 11, 2014
You have a mail sir
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Fogman(m): 9:09pm On Sep 11, 2014
Fogman:

Yes boss you can pick it up. so how do we deal?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 9:11pm On Sep 11, 2014
^^^
You can pay for it and instruct them that a shipper will come pick it up. Shipping charge to Lagos can be paid once item is available for pick up at Lagos. Email me here sales@lsmglobalshipping.com or LSMGLOBALTEXAS@GMAIL.COM for details.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 9:31pm On Sep 11, 2014
ccaramel: Chinosxl my guy....Kai this thread don grow o. I deserve something for been almost the first thread customer grin...lol
Meanwhile 2 packages are arriving soon. One shipped by amazon prime 2 day so should be there on Saturday. The other to arrive on Tuesday. These needs to be consolidated as usual. I will send tracking info when amazon updates. Let me know the total weight once you receive the packages. Thanks.

No worries, i will ship them free.

4 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 9:35pm On Sep 11, 2014
Amazingg: You have a mail sir

I got your mail from Tuesday. Your package (Sept 1st shipment) is still in my Lagos office.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Amazingg: 9:48pm On Sep 11, 2014
chinosxl:

I got your mail from Tuesday. Your package (Sept 1st shipment) is still in my Lagos office.

No,not that. I already picked up now. Guess you are mistaking me for someone else. Ndidi even called me.
The mail is about something else. Check and reply. Thanks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Fogman(m): 10:11pm On Sep 11, 2014
chinosxl: ^^^
You can pay for it and instruct them that a shipper will come pick it up. Shipping charge to Lagos can be paid once item is available for pick up at Lagos. Email me here sales@lsmglobalshipping.com or LSMGLOBALTEXAS@GMAIL.COM for details.

Boss, you got mail. Thanks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shrekandfiona: 10:24pm On Sep 11, 2014
chinosxl:

No worries, i will ship them free.
na wah o. Op when will your freebies get to me?

#justasking#
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Williamso(m): 11:52pm On Sep 11, 2014
chinosxl:

replied, let me know if u got it..

Yes I did. Thank you sir... Haven't gotten any mail that consignment has been shipped out to u....
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 4:28am On Sep 12, 2014
I can't help but commend your patience, effectiveness and going out of your way to place orders and even going to post offices to pick them up. Thumbs up you're one of a kind business men. I wish I knew you earlier before I tried shippyme and got my hands burnt.

Do you ship via ocean freight I intend shippy a package of 100lbs looking for the best way to reduce cost.

Thanks all the best I evny your patience and business style.

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 5:41am On Sep 12, 2014
cne010: I can't help but commend your patience, effectiveness and going out of your way to place orders and even going to post offices to pick them up. Thumbs up you're one of a kind business men. I wish I knew you earlier before I tried shippyme and got my hands burnt.

Do you ship via ocean freight I intend shippy a package of 100lbs looking for the best way to reduce cost.

Thanks all the best I evny your patience and business style.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by elujoba: 6:17am On Sep 12, 2014
I have not gotten the reply to my mail. pls respond. thanks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by tonjeola(m): 7:02am On Sep 12, 2014
elujoba: I have not gotten the reply to my mail. pls respond. thanks
there is time difference

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Dscientist: 9:06am On Sep 12, 2014
Any update on September 8 shipment
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by twinskenny(m): 2:16pm On Sep 12, 2014
wow... you will be having a new customer soon
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 12, 2014
Dscientist: Any update on September 8 shipment
called his lagos office, hopefully items will be cleared tomorrow.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by euwajeh(m): 2:31pm On Sep 12, 2014
Just ported to you
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by tonjeola(m): 2:38pm On Sep 12, 2014
euwajeh: Just ported to you
twinskenny: wow... you will be having a new customer soon
euwajeh: Just ported to you
Welcome on board!

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by jazz04(m): 2:49pm On Sep 12, 2014
madridfc: called his lagos office, hopefully items will be cleared tomorrow.
will we be able to collect dat tomorow? Or dey will tell us they got it late tomorow and dat it has to be monday?

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 12, 2014
jazz04: will we be able to collect dat tomorow? Or dey will tell us they got it late tomorow and dat it has to be monday?
lol, exactly what I told him.
Let's chill biko, surely it won't exceed monday.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Fogman(m): 3:03pm On Sep 12, 2014
U got mail boss

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (338) (Reply)

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.