Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,181 members, 7,860,240 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:14 AM

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. - Technology Market (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. (547303 Views)

##FREE ##SHOP FROM USA STORES EBAY/AMAZON $5.0 Per Lbs To NIGERIA,No Commission. / **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 12, 2014
madridfc:
He is the fastest no doubt, n am his biggest fan.
I just want him to let us know cos most of us re nt based in lagos!
Besides my items ve been delayed for months by different shippers, so biko I'm very patient.
How fast does he ship?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 12, 2014
koonbey: How fast does he ship?
Well, On a good day items shipped monday get delivered thursday same week.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by benardemma(m): 5:32pm On Sep 12, 2014
How much do you charge for phone and camera all together to lagos
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by salamudeen(m): 5:51pm On Sep 12, 2014
have been following this thread for sometimes now and hv nt seen anybody that says he or she has received his or her goods

i need testimonies
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Amazingg: 6:01pm On Sep 12, 2014
I picked up my goods on wednessday morning due to some delay. I guess others from 1st sept shipment have also picked up their goods.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by tonjeola(m): 6:12pm On Sep 12, 2014
salamudeen: have been following this thread for sometimes now and hv nt seen anybody that says he or she has received his or her goods

i need testimonies
May be u wait when i received mine......lolz

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by elujoba: 6:20pm On Sep 12, 2014
Hello, Need response to my mail. Thanks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Visualeyez: 9:19pm On Sep 12, 2014
salamudeen: have been following this thread for sometimes now and hv nt seen anybody that says he or she has received his or her goods

i need testimonies
I intend to give full review. Heck! I plan on opening a thread for it, cos there's alot going on here.
Am yet to receive my 1st package but No worries...
Everyone's dancing to the rhythm , so am l. ones I get my package, I Wil make my own music too

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 12, 2014

i need testimonies

You're definitely not reading well ccaramel received her first and he gave her the 2nd for free. Tons of tracking numbers being pasted here and he confirms they are available for pickup.

Oga read well from page 1

5 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 12, 2014
cne010:

You're definitely not reading well ccaramel received her first and he gave her the 2nd for free. Tons of tracking numbers being pasted here and he confirms they are available for pickup.

Oga read well from page 1
gbam!

3 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 1:06am On Sep 13, 2014
cne010: I can't help but commend your patience, effectiveness and going out of your way to place orders and even going to post offices to pick them up. Thumbs up you're one of a kind business men. I wish I knew you earlier before I tried shippyme and got my hands burnt.

Do you ship via ocean freight I intend shippy a package of 100lbs looking for the best way to reduce cost.

Thanks all the best I evny your patience and business style.

Thank you. Please email me so we can figure something out for your package. sales@lsmglobalshipping.com or LSMGLOBALTEXAS@GMAIL.COM
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 1:08am On Sep 13, 2014
If you have a package from my Sept 8th shipment please call my contact. You can pick up tomorrow from 11am/12noon.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 1:11am On Sep 13, 2014
Visualeyez:
I intend to give full review. Heck! I plan on opening a thread for it, cos there's alot going on here.
Am yet to receive my 1st package but No worries...
Everyone's dancing to the rhythm , so am l. ones I get my package, I Wil make my own music too

Pls call my contact, if you have a package on my Sept 8th shipment you can go pick up tomorrow. Call to make sure Ndidi is there.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 1:23am On Sep 13, 2014
elujoba: I have not gotten the reply to my mail. pls respond. thanks

I just replied all emails. Sorry for the late reply. I get really busy Fridays/Saturdays.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 1:24am On Sep 13, 2014
benardemma: How much do you charge for phone and camera all together to lagos

all phones ship free for now, what type of camera?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 1:29am On Sep 13, 2014
shrekandfiona:
na wah o. Op when will your freebies get to me?

#justasking#

No worries, you will be next
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 1:32am On Sep 13, 2014
Dscientist: Any update on September 8 shipment

Yes Sir, please call my Lagos contact. He will open the office at noon.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 1:34am On Sep 13, 2014
jazz04: will we be able to collect dat tomorow? Or dey will tell us they got it late tomorow and dat it has to be monday?

Pick up from noon tomorrow.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 1:36am On Sep 13, 2014
Fogman: U got mail boss

I picked up your item and will include in tomorrow's airport drop off. Its light weight so, free shipping.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by elujoba: 1:39am On Sep 13, 2014
chinosxl:

I just replied all emails. Sorry for the late reply. I get really busy Fridays/Saturdays.

Thanks, I got the mail will be expecting the number. Thanks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 3:11am On Sep 13, 2014
lbms global shipping. do you usually assist your client in bidding for an item on eBay.
can I send a link to an item .
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 3:12am On Sep 13, 2014
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Digital-Memory-
Wrist-Blood-Pressure-Monitor-Heart-Beat-
Meter-Memory-LCD-Screen/190717619068?
pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2c67a7eb7c

quotation pls to lagos.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ccaramel(f): 5:20am On Sep 13, 2014

i need testimonies

Keep waiting for testimonies wey full the thread. grin tried and tested. Good to go! I can't shout.

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Fogman(m): 6:36am On Sep 13, 2014
chinosxl:

I picked up your item and will include in tomorrow's airport drop off. Its light weight so, free shipping.

So many thanks boss.

3 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by kolomax(m): 8:43am On Sep 13, 2014

i need testimonies
oga na church you dey? Wey you dey expect testimony....wait while others are making cool cash from importation

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by nnamokenna(m): 9:13am On Sep 13, 2014

i need testimonies

If you continue waiting for testimonies before you do business with them then I don't think you are ready to do business yet. If I am not the first Nairalander to do business with them (right back when they were still known as Americanspecs and basically into car importation), then I am definitely among the first five. There is no week I don't get a package or more coming in from them.

I was using Circuit Atlantic/Shippyme before but the charges no easy at all so I was looking for an alternative before I stumbled on his (Chinos') car importation thread here on NL. Contacted him to know if he could help get things from ebay, etc (didn't have a PayPal account then). He said yes and the rest, like they say, is history.

I think that by virtue of me being probably the only person here who has the longest experience with them, I am in a position to give an advice or two. First is that anybody that wants to do business with LSM Global Shipping (or any other company in their line of business for that matter) should be very patient and understand that Chinos himself is not here in Nigeria. He has people (from agents to office staff) on ground taking care of things over here and just like everything else in life, sometimes things don't go according to plan. For instance, there was a time goods stayed up to two weeks in the Airport because of Customs wahala. Then there was a time they took just two days to be in his office (that is, left US on Monday and on Wednesday, they were in his office). Communicate with his office because sometimes they would be in a better position to give you updates. The bottom line: patience.

Also, you have to have complete trust in them. Personally I believe that any business without trust is not worth getting into. Trust is sine qua non for any successful business relationship. Trust in their judgement, trust in their advice. Chinos is a very professional and courteous fellow and would always go out of his way to make sure you are satisfied. Me personally I always ask. Whatever I don't understand I ask for his advice and he would always give sound advice.

For those still insisting on testimonies, you can PM or mail me for my phone number so that you may call me if you'd want to.

4 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shrekandfiona: 9:32am On Sep 13, 2014
No need for pm or mail o. I am a testifier. I have just instructed kobomart to go pick up my goods. As soon as it arrives my location, I'll try and upload pictures for doubting salamudeens cheesy

The Op is a rare breed.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Amazingg: 10:09am On Sep 13, 2014
I started using Chinos before he opened this thread on Nairaland and sincerely he is honest in his dealings and his charges are cheap.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by nnamokenna(m): 10:12am On Sep 13, 2014
shrekandfiona: I have just instructed kobomart to go pick up my goods.

Great. It would probably be the same guy that would pick yours that would also pick mine (packages from last week and this week) cos I also use KBM.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Patdedon(m): 10:30am On Sep 13, 2014
I'll definitely be using this service in my next shipping. Nothing compares to honesty and good customer relationship when it comes to business.
More grease to your elbow OP

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by tonjeola(m): 11:07am On Sep 13, 2014
Patdedon: I'll definitely be using this service in my next shipping. Nothing compares to honesty and good customer relationship when it comes to business.
More grease to your elbow OP
i only saw his ads on nairaland some months back, just wrote it down, but now, is my best!

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 13, 2014
Amazingg: I started using Chinos before he opened this thread on Nairaland and sincerely he is honest in his dealings and his charges are cheap.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (338) (Reply)

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.